Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,354 members, 7,836,450 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

How My Accommodation Palava Was Easily Solved - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How My Accommodation Palava Was Easily Solved (231 Views)

My Accommodation Plight / How To Easily STOP The ANNOYING Beeping Sound On Your Prepaid Meter / Propertypro.ng(Solved) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How My Accommodation Palava Was Easily Solved by fitted60(m): 11:06am On May 21, 2019
For some months I have being trying to raise money to rent a new apartment but, for the money to complete became problem, even if I gather the money to a stage, another thing will come up which I will have to quickly use the money to fix and that went on for months not until I saw an opportunity for a flexible mode of payment which settled my long time palava and trouble. Thanks to my wife who introduced me to what she saw online where we can rent an apartment and move in within 48 hours provided we meet the requirement and the best bet is the flexible mode of payment method which I can pay monthly, quarterly or annually.

Life can be that easy if we just look out for good opportunities and key into them. you live and you pay [url]rent small small=https://www.rentsmallsmall.com/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Land For Sale Dry Land � �at Eko Atlantic Victoria Island Lagos �a Prime V / Virgin Land N3m Fixed ,inside Abimbola Estate,sango,ogun / 24 Unit Of 3 Bedroom For Sale At Marine Rd - Apapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.