Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 (56650 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy, Diane, Tacha's Outfit At Pool Party (Photos) / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' / Celebrities At The Premiere Of "Wives On Strike Revolution" By Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Naijadaily: 9:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
#BBnaija: Check out Ebuka's second dazzling outfit

As season 7 of popular TV reality show Big Brother Nigeria #BBnaija premiered today Saturday July 23 , checkout the second outfit of Nigerian lawyer and media personality, Ebuka Obi Uchendu as the hosts the show for the 7th Season of the reality TV show for the sixth consecutive time.

In his usual A game fashion style Ebuka wore a multi coloured Agbada.

The show It will air from 7pm on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29 with a simulcast on Africa Magic Showcase, Africa Magic Urban, and Africa Magic Family.

This year’s BBNaija edition will run for 72 days and end on October 2, 2022.

Ebuka, who participated in BBNaija’s debut season in 2006, has been hosting the show since 2017.

This year’s winner of the reality show will go home with a grand prize of 100 million – the highest ever since the inception of BBNaija.

N50 million is the cash prize while the other N50 million is an estimation of prizes from the sponsors.

#Ebuka #BBNaijaLevelUp #BBNaijaSeason7 #BBNaija7

https://www.nationalherald.ng/bbnaija-check-out-ebukas-second-dazzling-outfit/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by SpatialKing(m): 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
FTC
Sharp dressing, handsome guy.

Who will win 2023 elections?

Like for Peter Obi

Share for Bola Tinubu

764 Likes 76 Shares

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Es350: 9:33pm On Jul 23, 2022
God please help our "Obidients" online movement to not be distracted by these BBNaija people cos I see the movement dying very soon. grin

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by cutecommend: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Ebuka Sabi Dress!

Big brother is here again. You will see the generation of guys and ladies we are breeding...

"This generation is sexually corrupt...We date, flex, have sex, sleep with different people etc...That is part of the reasons we can't be faithful in marriage.....Jumping up and down...Guys jumping up and down. Ladies forming decent and faithfulness, but secretly jumping up and down."

Thanks to the faithful and responsible people still remaining. My future wife is among.

Mr Atiku Obi Asiwaju Kwankwaso is the next president

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Godsown0: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
I will comment later
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Albert0011(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Those dudes above me.
Na 6G network Una dey use

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Owootori: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Give it to this guy, his dress sense is celestial. Very dope.

18 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Jubilancy(f): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pallazo trousers...

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by oluwasegun007(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
The guy na moving mannequin...

He just they make the outfit look exceptional.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by LgeLeeGeneral: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Jaguns
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Ezedon(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
It represents African Multicultural Heritage as well as enlightening different tribes to be OBIdient and YUSUFUL

10 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Webgraphicvideo: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by H2ho(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Why imprinting gayish color on our Agbada angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Atarakpa: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
This guy is lavishing money on cloth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by posty56: 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
the agbada fine ,the second one looks feminine , abi ebuka don be gay

9 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by DropsMic(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
K
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nigeria Youth Nigeria Youth Nigeria Youth how many times did I call u............ Don't let dis bbn distract us from the OBIdent movement oooooo

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by CSTRR: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oya, he has given tailors another assignment.

5 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Bowwow11(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
This dude knows how to dress himself very well.

3 Likes

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by 9niceguy(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice one

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by majamajic(m): 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na kralo he dey drag for the last pic ?
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by pretydiva(f): 9:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
Too colourful

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by beatricesola: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
"Alagbada'...... He make sense jare broda mi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Nice outfit.
Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Okwyjesus(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Naijadaily:
#BBnaija: Check out Ebuka's second dazzling outfit

As season 7 of popular TV reality show Big Brother Nigeria #BBnaija premiered today Saturday July 23 , checkout the second outfit of Nigerian lawyer and media personality, Ebuka Obi Uchendu as the hosts the show for the 7th Season of the reality TV show for the sixth consecutive time.

In his usual A game fashion style Ebuka wore a multi coloured Agbada.

The show It will air from 7pm on DStv channel 198 and GOtv channel 29 with a simulcast on Africa Magic Showcase, Africa Magic Urban, and Africa Magic Family.

This year’s BBNaija edition will run for 72 days and end on October 2, 2022.

Ebuka, who participated in BBNaija’s debut season in 2006, has been hosting the show since 2017.

This year’s winner of the reality show will go home with a grand prize of 100 million – the highest ever since the inception of BBNaija.

N50 million is the cash prize while the other N50 million is an estimation of prizes from the sponsors.

#Ebuka #BBNaijaLevelUp #BBNaijaSeason7 #BBNaija7

https://www.nationalherald.ng/bbnaija-check-out-ebukas-second-dazzling-outfit/

This rubbish should stop. We are not in the mood to watch nonsense.

We are planning how to deliver Obi mandate

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Nyanabo(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
This show would distract the youths for the next 2months plus. By the time they know it, the old cargoes are done with their scheming.

For as for an OBIdient youth like myself. I pledge not to be distracted by the vice of the enemy. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by EgusiShankly: 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Owootori:
Give it to this guy, his dress sense is celestial. Very dope.
Give it to his designer!

1 Like

Re: Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 by Ejiakusmith(m): 9:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
but how this ebuka & BBNaija Out fit take add 3k to our bank account

right now I de vex , my girl no the ever allow me do second round whenever she comes ...... I'm just pissed off

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / BBNaija: The Moment Mercy Rolled On The Floor After Being Declared Winner / BBNaija: Mixed Reactions Trail Emmanuel's Aerophobic Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.