Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

#AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' (39992 Views)

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Lizzysamuel(f): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2018
Happening Tonight, comedian AY is hosting the premiere of his new movie titled, 'Merry Men' with the dress code set as 'Agbada Challenge'.

Below are photos of how your favourite showbiz stars turned up for the event rocking different kinds of 'Agbada'.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/26292-2/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2018

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by ibori1(m): 11:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
grin

I don see them,abeg tell me wat to do next

I know say if na some pipo b FTC we for no hear word today, na only FTC ,FTC,FTC we for dey hear

abeg like for suit share for agbada

11 Likes 17 Shares

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by ibori1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
undecided

can this make fp

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by ibori1(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2018
kiss
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 24, 2018
Only 1 of hushpuppi shoe go buy all of dem and their cheap fabrics grin broke ppl forming sweetboys grin

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by LadyHeaven(f): 4:51am On Sep 24, 2018
Na wa o, they said 'sweet boy' Kunle be looking like 'bitter sugarcane man' with his kembe tongue

15 Likes

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by otunde527: 5:33am On Sep 24, 2018
Men dem....

Men of steel and calibre

Tiwa join self....

Carry go men them

Get your Chinese rmb @ 48/rmb

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Sard(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Only 1 of hushpuppi shoe go buy all of dem and their cheap fabrics grin broke ppl forming sweetboys grin

At least, we know the source of income of these ones; what's the source of your lord Hushpuppi?

Scammers hailing scammers!

LadyHeaven:
Na wa o, they said 'sweet boy' Kunle be looking like 'bitter sugarcane man' with his kembe tongue
lol... He must wear that kembe everywhere. All na advertisement sha.

42 Likes

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Tamarapetty(f): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2018
Which kind native shirt dawan wear so??
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by NedalBiggie: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2018
shocked

Nedal was here!!!
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by BruncleZuma: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by amosgaladima(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2018
Second picture dupe, all correct wears #Agbada

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Castleberry: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2018
RMD killed it. Sleek papi cheesy

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by 9jayes: 8:13am On Sep 24, 2018
amosgaladima:
Second picture dupe, all correct wears #Agbada

Yoruba culture, most copied Africa culture by the whites

6 Likes

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Dididrumz(m): 8:13am On Sep 24, 2018
RMD own go wells pass

6 Likes

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Offpoint: 8:15am On Sep 24, 2018
That's their problem... this is my problem

Dear Nairalanders, please enable to visit Nairaland graphics section often, there are quite talented artist and professional Graphics designers over there. instead of going outside to award job to outsiders, please enable to patronize them. God bless.

I'm a professional graphics designer too, if you have any graphical work contact me and I'll be glad to handle it at 40% discount as a nairalander.
0705 451 5809

Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Mike008(m): 8:15am On Sep 24, 2018
RMD get behind the scenes abeg. You were good we know but you need to rest.

If you were a politician, you'll obviously be doing a Mugabe

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Lee4s(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
ibori1:
grin

I don see them,abeg tell me wat to do next

I know say if na some pipo b FTC we for no hear word today, na only FTC ,FTC,FTC we for dey hear

abeg like for suit share for agbada

I hear 3 FTC
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2018
Handsome men.....

In other news,

PAMELA WHYYYYYY!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by Proffdada: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2018
Next is kẹmbẹ challenge by Kunle Afolayan grin
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by grandstar(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Damijo's outfit is whack!

Even without the snickers, it is still whack.

Whoever told him its fine must have read, The Emperor's New Cloth"

2 Likes

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by ODUBEZE: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2018
Wetin Kunle Afolayan or whoever that is in the first pix wear so

Kai! That is a No No!

Aside that every other people are looking sweet! shocked shocked

RMD agbada is looking rich! but why canvas Is that the new trend This RMD no won old shall undecided

7 Likes

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Kabiyesi to n wo canvas
Orisa to n browse setigbo npa e

Don't bring your girl to the palace
If she meet Kabiyesi she will climax

Falz, I see you guy
grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by OKorowanta: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2018
Dat RMD agbada won it.

2 Likes

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by ifyalways(f): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2018
Wheres Ebuuka?

IK Ogbonna for me but nothing spectacular with them all considering all the media noise and hype

2 Likes

Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by grandstar(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2018
OKorowanta:
Dat RMD agbada won it.

I detest it! No be am at all grin
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by itchie: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2018
RMD kiss
Re: #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' by tammie24: 8:20am On Sep 24, 2018
Sard:

At least, we know the source of income of these ones; what's the source of your lord Hushpuppi?

Scammers hailing scammers!

lol... He must wear that kembe everywhere. All na advertisement sha.
what's your business with hushpuppy's source of income

Is he your president abi e be Yusuf Buhari

Those are the people you can question about their source of income

You say he's a scammer... Really??
You follow am do the scamming abi

Who knows whether you are an armed robber or kidnapper sef with this mentality

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Laycon Performs His Song 'Awa Fierce' As Housemates Dance / Liquorose: Phyno Gave Me N300,000 After Dancing To His Song / BBNaija: Reno Omokri To Bambam "Sex In The Toilet Didn't Save You From Eviction"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.