Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) (3144 Views)

YABATECH Final Year Studen Dies After Falling Off Car During Signout Celebration / Get Your Quality Costomize Jacket 4 Signout Finial Stundent / Ex-student Shows His Bsc After Covenant University Failed Release His Transcript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 8:19pm On Apr 09, 2021
started Jan 2018 now we are here even with the delays on corona and strike, we finally made it through .glory be to God for seeing us through. say a word of prayer

lalasticala
show me love

1 Like

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 8:23pm On Apr 09, 2021
more pix

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2021
more here

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 8:27pm On Apr 09, 2021
signout continue

1 Like

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
missing school already

1 Like

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2021
more

1 Like

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by Khd95(m): 3:13am On Apr 10, 2021
Missing school already you say

Remain there and continue to go to lectures of year one students

Enter street and hustle tight and well now brother, school system in Nigeria na big scam, bandits and repentant terrorists dey earn pass a medical doctor with PhD in this Nigeria

Thunder faya all our leaders, both dead and alive embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by johnkey: 5:52am On Apr 10, 2021
See food for lectures, them go don chop all the goodness comot from these girls body.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by shamsin6300(m): 6:24am On Apr 10, 2021
You too like girls op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2021
Khd95:
Missing school already you say

Remain there and continue to go to lectures of year one students

Enter street and hustle tight and well now brother, school system in Nigeria na big scam, bandits and repentant terrorists dey earn pass a medical doctor with PhD in this Nigeria

Thunder faya all our leaders, both dead and alive embarassed
school has been like a barrier to me, to make it worse corona come show delaying us from graduating… so I no dey waste time again cos as soon as am through with my project na to enter lag

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by salamudeen(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2021
andyblinks05:

school has been like a barrier to me, to make it worse corona come show delaying us from graduating… so I no dey waste time again cos as soon as am through with my project na to enter lag

which school is this? its even a new school
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by Matheusmartin: 8:02am On Apr 10, 2021
That guy on black shade, is he blind?

1 Like

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by padi94(m): 8:21am On Apr 10, 2021
Make I no lie Northern girls are Fully, with exceptions of a few beautiful ones.

Na ND abi BSC, you start in 2018 and finish in 2021... Even strike and Corona Virus could not hold you down, Na 1 ur Course you do??

2 Likes

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by zealousayo(m): 8:34am On Apr 10, 2021
Congratulations.
Abeg what's the name of your alma mater and which programme did you do?
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2021
salamudeen:

which school is this? its even a new school
FCE yola, its not a new school

1 Like

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2021
Matheusmartin:
That guy on black shade, is he blind?
he stand like person wey blind abi
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 9:32am On Apr 10, 2021
padi94:
Make I no lie Northern girls are Fully, with exceptions of a few beautiful ones.

Na ND abi BSC, you start in 2018 and finish in 2021... Even strike and Corona Virus could not hold you down, Na 1 ur Course you do??
na BSC .. .enter through DE in 2018, Suppose finish 2020 but corona came up
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2021
zealousayo:
Congratulations.

Abeg what's the name of your alma mater and which programme did you do?
Degree program…. from FCE yola affiliate to university of maiduguri
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2021
Omo guy you have a long way to go o. U no even drip atall .. see girls u pack full body self.

Anyway I wish u a favorable labor market.

U don’t need to say amen , enter stress husle .. cos from the look of thing I no sure say u Dey connected o

1 Like

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by Maj196(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2021
Dunno why people still dey celebrate like this... Anyways congrats grin

2 Likes

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by The5DME(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
Omo guy you have a long way to go o. U no even drip atall .. see girls u pack full body self.

Anyway I wish u a favorable labor market.

U don’t need to say amen , enter stress husle .. cos from the look of thing I no sure say u Dey connected o
Bros you wicked sha. See as you finish the guy .

3 Likes

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by The5DME(m): 9:54am On Apr 10, 2021
Unemployment dey like 33. Something oh op. Leave that your area ooh if you like yourself.
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2021
The5DME:
Bros you wicked sha. See as you finish the guy .
lol .. na guys we be. We no need to Dey sugar coat anything for ourselves when no be say na woman wey I one toast grin the guy no no the frustration wey Dey ahead of him .. but watch as him go attack me say I be bad energy grin

Even if na last day drip, the guy no do . I pray him go see transport fare enter lag from Yola from the look of things grin

No joy for this country brother ..
How ur side ?

1 Like

Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by Eddie360(m): 10:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Dis one na FCE YOLA nah
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by The5DME(m): 10:05am On Apr 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
lol .. na guys we be. We no need to Dey sugar coat anything for ourselves when no be say na woman wey I one toast grin the guy no no the frustration wey Dey ahead of him .. but watch as him go attack me say I be bad energy grin

Even if na last day drip, the guy no do . I pray him go see transport fare enter lag from Yola from the look of things grin

No joy for this country brother ..
How ur side ?
I swear down. As I see the pic, I don know say den be abokis. Na aboki dem be na, wetin u dey expect from them? Anybody when dey enter university now, must know say unemployment dey real for outside. No be only book person go dey read for school nowadays oh. I don talk my own.

Omo my side good oh bros. We dey manage.
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by GreaterFuture3: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2021
Congratulations, the Corona Situation didn't really affect y'all
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2021
padi94:

GreaterFuture3:
3 years degree programme?
I've been wondering cos my younger sister got admission and started 100 level in same January 2018 and currently she's in 300 level so I don't know where OP got his speed jet from that he could graduate so fast.
maybe it's an ND degree from a polytechnic
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2021
[s]
The5DME:
Unemployment dey like 33. Something oh op. Leave that your area ooh if you like yourself.
[/s]jambite dey follow get opinion.
SMH
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by The5DME(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2021
EbenezerTriumph:
jambite dey follow get opinion.
SMH
you go troll you go tire.
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
Omo guy you have a long way to go o. U no even drip atall .. o
wetin you mean by drip no dey??

seanwilliam:
from the look of thing I no sure say u Dey connected o
am not connected, you fit give me job
Re: Jan 2018 Now We Are Here: A Nairalander Shows His Cute Signout Pix (photos) by andyblinks05: 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2021
The5DME:
that one na sure…. na to enter street remain

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Why P Is Silent In PSYCHOLOGY? / Yabatech Admissioin / 2012-2013 Academic Year Session Post UTME Result Released For The ABU ZARIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.