Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries (54405 Views)

Dorsey: Elon Musk Couldn't Run Twitter; It All Went South After He Bought It / NIN Status Checker: SIM To NIN Link Checker (New Method) / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by nlfpmod: 6:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
@AirtelNigeria why is this

Good Morning beautiful people.

Today I went to Airtel Office to Link my Line with my NIN. After waiting for almost 2 hours to get to my turn, the customer service provider told me that the Camera cannot capture my face because it is eye programm, you blink both eyes before it takes your picture, tried talking to some other workers in that office but none of them gave me attention. I have to leave the office with sadness in my heart.

My question is why should a service provider program camera without having to consider persons like me.

I have never felt sad about my condition like I felt today.

Benteke
Chisom Orogwu

https://twitter.com/FavoriteIgboBoy/status/1549744578533724160?t=OzwQaoNSJsXO6_vyP4gA5A&s=08

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Brendaniel: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
So these guys did not consider people with disabilities, I don't want to just blame them out-rightly but I don't want to believe this is the first person complaining about this, and from the technology available on face camera recognition, there are the types that identifies with facial structure rather than just eyes only, if they spent billions to get their equipment, it should also cover facial structure except Emilokan happened in the procurement, this should be fixed immediately....

Buhari is the problem, but I blame Tinubu for bringing the problem.

For those quoting me, the question I have for you is, if someone sells a bad phone to you who would you blame, the phone or the seller?

Tinubu sold Buhari to Nigerians twice even when he knew he was selling a bad product same way he is selling himself and Shettima now.

194 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by tillaman(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
sad
Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by TechBaron: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
It's a computer, garbage in, garbage out.

Just a little tweak and the system might end up capturing two irises.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
That's Nigeria for you wink

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by MuslimIgbo: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
I believe you're blind in one eye...

Nevertheless, Airtel dey use outdated software

11 Likes

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by MuslimIgbo: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
See what Tinubú has caused again embarassed embarassed embarassed

Why is this man just frustrating we PitObi and Obidient mumus? embarassed embarassed embarassed

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Klington: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Double wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Femifasola: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
They should simply provide an alternative

13 Likes

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by FILEBE(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Something should be done. The systems should apply equally to everyone .

34 Likes

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by iHateFraudsters: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ewooooo, sorry about that man.

The software needs to be modified or you can be bypassed manually.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by incogni2o: 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Its NIMC thing, not Airtel.

Sorry
Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by TFLASHOGEE(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmm but their should be special arrangements or way's of getting it done for people like him Nigeria and their usual wahala soon dey will blame him for not linking now he went to get it don dey still have problem because of his special features undecided undecided undecided he suppose show dem vawulence for that office cool

7 Likes

embarassed
Okay
Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by JosephXavier: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
It's probably because the programmers didn't create an exception that will handle such case

The network subscribers should be contacted to handle such when contacted

1 Like

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Tillatalk: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeria is always a shit country everyone is frustrating each other

Abeg patronize me with your btc and usdt I’m buying in bulks and units good rate for you

2 Likes

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by iyke2ken(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
The many challenges of the physically challenged.

8 Likes

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by ekaette1621: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Tinubu will soon face same treatment come 2023.
His face no go show for ballot.

2 Likes

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by vintino(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Most of these telecommunications service provider should do well to upgrade their technology in order to accommodate people with special needs.. not all this outdated tech.

1 Like

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Warldbest(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just find a way to sue them, #justiseforyou

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by tellsblinks(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
It's called retina detachment.

Sue Airtel for indiscrimination

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is new. Wow
Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by ELgordo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ovoko

1 Like

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Googledotcom: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
There is room for adjustment.
Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Pandev(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
sad I thought one could do the linking by dialling some code
kollinz1234:
yes.
*121#
Choose option 1 (NIN capture)
Dial *121*1# to submit NIN

Finally select the option that gives you room to put your NIN.

You will receive a confirmation that your nin has been linked and your line unblocked in 5 mins.

Kindly attach this to your comment on front page to help @op/others; as my comment is not on front page.

Thanks
ok
Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Nickymezor(f): 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
System like diz, exception suppose dey nah

1 Like

Re: NIN Link: Airtel Camera Couldn't Capture My Face Because Of My Eye - Man Cries by tikristinimi21: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
So sorry about that.
Try visiting NIMC office near you to register fof your NiN after which you can then link it to your sim via the code or using the NIMC app.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN To Acquire DSTV And Gotv / [NEW!] Mtn Unlimited Browsing For All! / .:: The Screenshot Competition ::.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.