Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,955 members, 7,824,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

In Turbulent Waters - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / In Turbulent Waters (1660 Views)

Troubles Waters (fictional) / Wura Of The Waters - Akíntayo Akinjide / In Murky Waters (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Turbulent Waters by Favoritebrume(f): 6:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
I stumbled on a novel (in one of the online bookstores), titled: IN TURBULENT WATERS, written by a Nigerian. Mehn, the novel is a must read!

I've read a lot of novels by renowned foreign authors like Mario Puzo, Robert Ludlum, Agatha Christie etc. I never thought a Nigerian, a guy from Warri for that matter, could come up with a gripping, fast-paced fiction thriller that'll keep the reader turning the pages.

If you've read the novel in TURBULENT WATERS by Timothy Etchie, let's discuss the book. What's your take and how would you rate the author? Share your best part of the novel.

To me, IN TURBULENT WATERS is in the league of novels like THE GODFATHER by Mario Puzo, THE ACQUITAINE PROGRESSION by Robert Ludlum etc. My opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

Danielle Steele Fan Club / The Nigeria Police: The New Internet Scammers / Divepen1(me), Larrysun, Kayemjay And Frank316 At A Conference (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.