Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (32086 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by MOZAD(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2022
Just be real and dont hide your self where necessary.
Re: Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by EBEk101(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Meet Bishop Tinubu. The leader of the Unknown God Men

Re: Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
LeadMobile:

I have interest in learning coding.
How can i reach u
Send me Mail
Re: Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX2UlCd-EzM

Ilebaye is the fourth housemate to be introduced to the BBNaija Season 7. Her real name is Ilebaye Odiniya. She 21 years, an Entrepreneur from Kogi.

Ilebaye described her strategy as going to the house to have fun, explore and cannot stand boring people. She believes viewers will love her because she’s a spicy entertainer and a proper Gen Z. Ilebaye has also promised not to have sex in the house.
]I will support her for her value set even i though hate the whole bbn idea sex and obscenity on should be condemned under any guise, I'm rooting for you to win the millions OMAYECIOUS!
Re: Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by 02Kebreal(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
Warrior247:
Omayemi, achugbede Ojoun... Ache nana emi grin

Ojoki Bene cho.
Abo ugbo we che ke?
Omi Cho Oma Ankpa uche
Re: Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Warrior247: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
02Kebreal:

Ojoki Bene cho.
Abo ugbo we che ke?
Omi Cho Oma Ankpa uche
Oma Olufofo, Ankpa ucheyo
Re: Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Godmercy86(m): 11:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
My sister go and bring the cash home plz
Re: Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by 02Kebreal(m): 11:33am On Jul 26, 2022
Warrior247:
Oma Olufofo, Ankpa ucheyo

Omi chubo Enabo

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ilebaye, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Warrior247: 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
02Kebreal:

Omi chubo Enabo
agba o.... Lagos base yo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy “I Am Jealous, I Don’t Like Seeing Tacha Talking To Ike” / BBNaija: Cee-C "I Am A Virgin, I Have Never Had Sex With A Guy Before" / #BBNaija Tacha Hits Joe In New Fight After Being Provoked By Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.