Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? (68270 Views)

"This Your Teacher Is Fine O" - Man Reacts To His Daughter's Drawing / Who Did This In Primary And Secondary School Because Of Wicked Teachers. / Ex-students Mocks Wicked Teacher Who Is Now An Uber Driver On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by GboyegaD(m): 3:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm taking my ward out of that school and for those I know with kids in the same school, I am encouraging them to take their kids out of the school too.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by GboyegaD(m): 3:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even though this is highly unethical, I still feel some parents need to be informed of some strange or akward behavior their wards exhibit in school.

In my years of experience as a teacher, I've seen some behavioral problems that I sometimes wish to pen down similar reports in their scripts or assignments but then I remember the code of conduct and refrain from doing such. Though this does not stop us from discussing it in class among ourselves. I'm sure the teacher must have complained and discussed this with her colleagues who prolly advised her wrongly to go ahead and make such remarks.
Some students can frustrate ones career.

Teachers should be highly rewarded and appreciated in this part of the world otherwise this kind of remarks will become the order of the day.

Note:
Before you come at me, note that I already condemned the act in my first paragraph.

You don't write such on a report card. You could have called the parents of the kid to a round table discussion earlier to table your observations.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by IgweBUIKE1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Parent should stop being too soft, nor over pamper their kids in the name of love, there's this boy of about 4 that is a pervert and a trouble maker but the worst part is that the mom isn't helping issues, she will beat elder ones for scolding the boy, and funny enough he is exhibiting the same attitude in class, now tell me if you re the teacher won't you do worse??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Slydan204: 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Tuah. Highly unethical. Buh is tht real

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Grandmeister(m): 3:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Moh247:

May be the child behaves like a goat

Or the child is demonic

During my service year in Ogun State, a JSS 2 kid had a charm he uses to hypnotise girls and sleep with them, his act was revealed when he tried the charm on a female corper

Some of us insisted the little demon should be handed over to the police for proper prosecution, but shameless Parents, Principal and the teachers shielded the boy and only punished him

Little wonder you support incompetence and anything goes politicians. Tell me oh wise one how you can legally prove and prosecute a boy of under 18 years on the allegation of voodoo? Is voodoo admissible in a court room? Educated illiterates.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by etrange: 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
I would tell her she missed the indefinite article "a".

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by gaddafe(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Even though this is highly unethical, I still feel some parents need to be informed of some strange or akward behavior their wards exhibit in school.

In my years of experience as a teacher, I've seen some behavioral problems that I sometimes wish to pen down similar reports in their scripts or assignments but then I remember the code of conduct and refrain from doing such. Though this does not stop us from discussing it in class among ourselves. I'm sure the teacher must have complained and discussed this with her colleagues who prolly advised her wrongly to go ahead and make such remarks.
Some students can frustrate ones career.

Teachers should be highly rewarded and appreciated in this part of the world because they are encountering a lot in this profession otherwise this kind of remarks will become the order of the day.

Note:
Before you come at me, note that I already condemned the act in my first paragraph.

What you said is completely true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Xoftme101(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ah this Clegg girl school teacher na savage. I remember my teacher that year for State Gmr School. Him na He's a Truant �� all this our Surulere school teacher and their biro na DEADED��
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by etrange: 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Parent should stop being too soft, nor over pamper their kids in the name of love, there's this boy of about 4 that is a pervert and a trouble maker but the worst part is that the mom isn't helping issues, she will beat elder ones for scolding the boy, and funny enough he is exhibiting the same attitude in class, now tell me if you re the teacher won't you do worse??

They are better ways to describe bad behaviors than saying that someone's child isn't behaving like a human being. You're indirectly telling the parents that gave birth to something that's not human like. Wow.

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by harmbhrosz(m): 3:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Alusiizizi:

If you will not accept the policies of a school then educate your children in the privacy of your own homes. Period!
and the school policy is that children should be remarked as animal right?

Some of una sef, funniest thing is the child can end up being more successful than the entire lineage of the teacher

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by matm: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
BornKiller:
If na my pikin, dat teacher should prepare for the beating of his/her useless life.

No one has monopoly of physical violence, even d so called useless teacher can hit u back directly or indirectly.However, I bet u, parents call their troublesome kids worse names and even rain curses of death on them.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by ovye15: 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
No trained teacher will write such comment

2 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Awoleesu(m): 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:
I saw this on WhatsApp group.
If I were to head such a school, I will not approve such a comment.

Please what's your take on this kind of remark?

As a teacher/ head teacher, what would you have done differently?

As a parent, how will you react
I looked beyond the comment you're trying to draw our attention to, and saw remarkable scores towing above the said teacher's remarks... I also caught a glimpse of what was supposed to be the Principal's remarks, and all 3 do not tally!

Something's not really adding up here...

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Doctortest: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
As an analyst wey I be:
From the teachers handwriting there shows some kind of intelligence is there
But to use the words’ not behaving like human being shows a lot of locality. This teacher na local champion and quite unqualified except for schools in the rural areas i.e villages
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Sheuns(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
I can see Clegg girls on the stamp. Lagos state government teacher.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by kmaster007: 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
I no nah corper be that
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Sheuns(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Babaken:
The parents should invite the teacher to explain what he/she mean.

Invite government school teacher? To where? The parents will go to the school and see the teacher
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Sheuns(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
kmaster007:
I no nah corper be that

Nope. That’s Edupak result template. It’s a Lagos state government staff.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by matm: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
The teacher called spade a spade to draw parents attention towards looking into d child's life b/f he japa untimely. Parents call their biological kids worse names.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Nellybest2022(f): 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
That's wrong
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Moh247: 3:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Grandmeister:

Little wonder you support incompetence and anything goes politicians. Tell me oh wise one how you can legally prove and prosecute a boy of under 18 years on the allegation of voodoo? Is voodoo admissible in a court room? Educated illiterates.

Section 210 or 211 of Nigerian criminal code is enough to show who the educated illitrate is

Also Penal code of Northern Nigeria explicitly prohibits it
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by olisaEze(m): 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
GIGO - Garbage In Garbage Out!

From the sentence, it’s not further maths to see that this can only come from a poorly trained educator probably from a cheap school.

This is what parents of nowadays who can’t be bothered to really check out a school for themselves before enrolling their kids get!

Giving years of psychological trauma to those kids.

Who will now end up in Nairaland politics section, writing bad English like that teacher up there in support tribalism & sectionalism! grin

Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by phemmyfour: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

More like unequipped with the right vocabulary. He/She shouldn't be in the classroom as a teacher. Effective communication= 0
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by highbee02: 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
What a derogatory remark!
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by Slmgirldippussy: 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
maureensylvia:

It's those SSCE Teachers
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by babtoundey(m): 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ka ma pa'ro, ka ma ja'le, some children can frustrate the teach to the point of him believing that they are possessed.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by SeriouslySense(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Its unprofessional and we should also be conscious on the kind of words we use on the youngsters. Some words help to perpetuate negative tendencies, such that the child may begin to accept such words as truths.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Some students behave like they don't have headgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by majamajic(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Babaken:
The parents should invite the teacher to explain what he/she mean.

As if the parents are not aware ?
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by adecz: 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
Maybe the pikin dey chop her
pooop come dey bite fellow pupils...
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by 9jatriot(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Government should provide a platform where teachers can anonymously report things about students. Many homes where their is abuse are often noticed by teachers because little kids are innocent and say things in school. Even criminals can be reported just by interacting with kids who unknowingly give away information and teachers catch those info, discuss it among themselves until it becomes a bigger societal problem.

If there was a platform where teachers are able to report those kinds of incidences, then may parents will sit up.
Re: What Kind Of Wicked Teacher Is This? What Would You Do As A Parent? by themanderon: 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Truth be told I can say the same for most kids/teens of this generation. Ill-mannered, ill-bred, uncouth, unthankful, ungrateful you just name all the bad characters one can exhibit and they have it aplenty.
Parents of these days have failed miserably in their duties.
Frustration might have made that teacher make that remark. Maybe the child is a Denis "The" Menace Nigerian version.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Professor Sanjay: The Most Published Researcher In Nigeria Is Not A Nigerian / Futa,akure 2012/2013 Official Post Ume And Admission Thread. / Covenant University In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.