Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,195 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (32589 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 9:39am On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZN3-5Vok0

Full Name: Chidimma Esther Okagbue from Anambra State

25-year-old Bella is a fun, energetic UNILAG graduate and content creator. She loves travelling, swimming, photography, and making new connections. She considers herself “a no-nonsense person who gets pissed off easily” and is competitive, because she likes winning.

Bella admits most of her friends are male because she doesn’t get along with girls. “It always leads to jealousy and gossip,” she says, two things she tries to avoid at all costs.

What habits are most likely to irritate her fellow Housemates? “My bluntness. I am fearless, so I don’t sugar-coat my words. I tell it like it is, and people hate to hear the truth”.

Bella decided to sign up for Big Brother Naija because she wants to be rich and famous. “I do not ever want to introduce myself. I want to walk into a room and be recognised. I love a life of comfort and intentional happiness”.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Sirheny007(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Looks like we're on total BBnija crap this morning.
I weep for this nation.
cry cry

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by walexGodson(m): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Quahl: 9:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Houseofglam7(f): 9:48am On Jul 25, 2022
undecided
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DriverX: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Eyinju112(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Yeyenyenyen undecided Wetin concern me?? And besides is this news and why’s it making front page?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by obinoral1179(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
She won't last long in the house with proud attitude....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by SlyIg(f): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Una don start!
Person no go see better news here again.
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Kingpele(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Okoo at the end of the show new yeyebrities will emerged ..please let us focus more on 2023 elections, its more important than this useless show..we don't need this kind of distraction, if not one bat might happen on us and the plague will increase..we are talking about a certain BAT who doesn't remember the full name of APC and the years our kids spend in primary school as at today...I mean the cardinal that ordained Bishops overnight without proper training...this is the same nonsense show they used to keep the youths distracted till they finished our economy..I won't talk about the old crook athiefu that has been contesting almost since the beginning of big naija ,infact the Cameroonian is in his seventh seasons of contesting the presidency just as the bbn is in its seventh season..let focus more on retrieving our country from this old thieves

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by lokotowers(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Hm
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Chijioke4535(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
This one try Sha
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by kingofproperty: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
Tog
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ibcrown(m): 9:49am On Jul 25, 2022
#BAT2033
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by incandescentena: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Makeup at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by heffem(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Na tokunboh first body?
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ibfpleasant(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
She shared name with my Dog.. my dog is prettier!
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Orosotare(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
How e take concern me now
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by iamyemiakins(m): 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
Beautiful girl kiss
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Skillsnigeria: 9:50am On Jul 25, 2022
I hate this bbnaija show
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Dreamhighnow(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Rubbish

If you like get carried away by the useless show. It comes and go and the show organisers with Ebuka goes home with great riches and yet killings are been done on the street and talents are been wasted cos of bad leadership in this country

May Nigeria no happen to you and family.

This show doesn’t bring anything meaningful to Nigeria youth now. A man who believes Nigerian youth should be eating cassava and maize everyday is about to clinch power

Don’t be carried away with the little you have thinking you have escaped poverty. Like I said, May Nigeria no happen to you

Let’s concentrate on the politics that have effect on all Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by obonujoker(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Stop posting all these bbnaija crap

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DonBenny77(m): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
grin
No be to be blunt oh
Can you tolerate other's bluntness?

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by pretydiva(f): 9:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Good of you
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Eleyi1: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Eleyi fine gan, I hope she’s voting Tinubu
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Fyie: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dapsoneh: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
No wonder they say Peter Obi followers are not serious grin Lett BBN start like this, they will be distracted.
These are the people who wan take back dem country grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Nelson And Thelma Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (Photos) / Download A Trip To Jamaica | The Adventure Of Akpos Starring Ay, Funke Akindele / Drop Your Favourite Horror/Paranormal Movie Titles Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.