Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,770 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (32606 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by superCleanworks(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Temptee101(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2022
The mods have gone crazy again

Why litter everywhere with this bbn trash?
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Chiraq77(m): 9:53am On Jul 25, 2022
nonsense and ingredients.

shey Na Her Beauty go reduce the inflation rate for this country??

shey Na her Beauty go help us fight these Fulani people??

To Hell With Her Beauty!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by iscom(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2022
OK
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Mistermamus(m): 9:55am On Jul 25, 2022
O don't av sub to watch bbnaija oh pls who will sub for me na
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by SaintBishop: 9:56am On Jul 25, 2022
Na the person I they support be that ooo. cool Garysons, my babe don enter front page. tongue

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by SaintBishop: 9:57am On Jul 25, 2022
Chiraq77:
nonsense and ingredients.

shey Na Her Beauty go reduce the inflation rate for this country??

shey Na her Beauty go help us fight these Fulani people??

To Hell With Her Beauty!
Go and wash your mouth with soap sir
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by OgaSeun: 10:04am On Jul 25, 2022
This ugly thing
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DeepThroater: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Dem go FCK this OSU on live television just as they did that other one Erica that Fr Mbaka was rooting for.
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 10:06am On Jul 25, 2022
Bad News Is Here
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by DOTian: 10:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Once you start telling me that most of your friends are males, I will bounce off..
Mehn! Get away with that bullcrap. Why always around boys? You want to grow some dikcs?? Why loath your gender so much? My ex used to tell me that bulllshyt all the time and I believed her, now her pastor is banging the living daylight outta her over used abunna.. Go away you, ahbegii...

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Basiljoe: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Bella admits most of her friends are male because she doesn’t get along with girls.

� � � � � � Biggest red flag.

Pity the foolish beta that believes this bullishit from this overzealous dick-rider.
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by sekem: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2022
This babe wey enta Big Brother house come dey waka about anyhow like say na her papa give Big Brother the money to build the house.

I think she lacks proper home training.
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by yahmohy27: 10:19am On Jul 25, 2022
Sirheny007:
Looks like we're on total BBnija crap this morning.
I weep for this nation.
cry cry
Don't you know aburo full here?
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by yahmohy27: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Sirheny007:
I weep for this nation.
cry cry
Aburo without ambition
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Contango(m): 10:20am On Jul 25, 2022
Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. grin
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by HRMK: 10:26am On Jul 25, 2022
hmmm....i think i like this! this is surely my girl! wishing her best of luck!!
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ishilove: 10:29am On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXZN3-5Vok0

Full Name: Chidimma Esther Okagbue from Anambra State

She considers herself “a no-nonsense person who gets pissed off easily” and is competitive, because she likes winning.

Bella admits most of her friends are male because she doesn’t get along with girls. “It always leads to jealousy and gossip,” she says, two things she tries to avoid at all costs.

What habits are most likely to irritate her fellow Housemates? “My bluntness. I am fearless, so I don’t sugar-coat my words. I tell it like it is, and people hate to hear the truth”.

Anger issues, difficult to get along with and tactless.

Quite a combo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by HRMK: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2022
NOTHING WRONG IN IT IE IF THE PASTOR IS STILL SINGLE!THEY MAY END UP GETTING MARRIED!!
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Vix805: 10:34am On Jul 25, 2022
Ledox3:
We
serious? pay after winning?
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by moghalu2010: 10:44am On Jul 25, 2022
bbnaija has come, we wont be seeing Peter obi miscreants on this space anymore
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by uchennaq(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2022
A program used in breeding professional prostitutes.
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ShedrachU(m): 1:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
Second to leave the house, screenshot this reply. grin
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Sirheny007:
I weep for this nation.
cry cry

You better WEEP for yourself first. You weep for Nigeria because of BBNaija where piking wey no fit be your third junior brother or sister de collect millions every year. Wey Adenuga and Dangote plus including Otedola and im piking Cuppy de chop life. Come see your life outside now, bro. Na confirmed poor folks de weep for Nigeria. Na the rich and wealthy de chop am.
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by bukolaademi001(f): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
blesson04:

BBN9ja made over 6.2bn last year from the show. We can't raise such amount among ourselves to build factories. SMH for this country

Lmao
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Wwwq: 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Boring
Re: Profile Of Bella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Homeyfav: 8:42am On Feb 02, 2023
qpoe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vandora: Meet Vanessa Williams, BBNaija Housemate, Biography / BBNaija: Nelson And Thelma Begin Media Tour After Their Eviction (Photos) / "The Johnsons" Comes To An End After 13 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.