Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. (4715 Views)

Nkechi Blessing’s Sex With Mompha, Adeniyi Johnson, Asiwaju Jagaban - Gist Lover / Actress Halima Abubakar Goes Topless In New Photo / Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by citygarden(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2022
Story of how Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, impregnate Daniella okeke and other Actresses on his prick payroll. Years back when Halima Abubakar came to limelight , she met Apostle Suleman though a friend and he started sleeping with her , to Halima then she has seen a mumu man sponsoring all her expensive life, Suleman bought her a house, two cars and made her travel all over the world , it was during those years Suleman church was just coming to limelight, everybody around Halima envied her then , she kept lying to her colleagues that Suleman is her uncle until some of them later find out it’s not true , and they tried to snatch suleman from her, Halima was among the first set of girlfriend Pastor Suleman had then, before Ruth Kadiri, Iyabo ojo, Daniella okeke and the rest came into the picture, the whole wahala started when all of a sudden Halima got pregnant just so she secure her space with Suleman as Suleman now have other actresses she is sponsoring now , they are a lot of them oo for those older generations, but if I remember their names I go add an later , she got pregnant and Suleman told her point blank he doesn’t want the baby that Halima just ruined something he is doing at the moment and he must not impregnate a lady at the moment , all Halima pleas fell on deaf ears as suleman was so mad at her and told her to abort but she refused, before we say jack Robinson , Halima started bleeding and lost the pregnancy , one would have thought the bleeding will stop after some days but it didn’t stop,afterwards Halima fell ill and it was severe. Halima was bleeding heavily non stop for six months , according to my source Halima sees Apostle suleman every night in her dream and he makes loves with her severely , Everywhere they took Halima to she was told her Womb has been used and she should beg suleman , Halima begged for her life , Suleman stopped picking her calls , Halima became so lean and some reactions began to appear on her body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by citygarden(m): 10:18am On Jul 25, 2022
Hello tueh tueh, I keep saying this and I will say this all over again , YOU ARE DOING SO WELL. DONT LET INSTAGRAM OR ANY PRESSURE PUSH YOU ASTRAY , please this particular gist tag people , tag the whole world , let them see the evil going on in the church of God, tag any university student you know , they all need to learn , Tagggg

Okay, sometimes last year we woke up one beautiful morning and Halima posted that she just gave birth , I came after her so bad that she should stop lying and she debunked immediately with videos and pictures of pregnancy and even babies , a lot of people tagged me a liar, said I am e.vil, I don’t like good things , yen yen yen ,fast forward to some years after the truth is here, why is it that people wait for me to bring up gist before they speak up , so Halima has been bottling this Suleman pain for years until I made my findings and posted the gist before she could speak up , according to her , after knacking Suleman for close to two years and he was sponsoring her big time, bought house for her and all, she woke up one morning and she started having that pain , that was where her woes began , she was carried everywhere and they all pointed at just one powerful person , according to them , even since the sickness started Apostle suleman stopped giving her money completely, before we know what’s going on , she started having protruding belle, the belle grew so big that it looked so much like a pregnant woman , you know in my story yesterday I told y’all how she was told that her womb got Damaged in the process of her 6months bleeding non stop, so she just thought of what to do with the belle just to cover her shame because people were beginning to ask her if she was pregnant. She was taken to different hospitals and did test for fibroid but nothing was seen , after a while the tummy opened and a lot of things started coming out of the tummy, then the tummy started reducing , it was in that process she announced to the world that she gave birth and had to pay for a baby just so people won’t question her,few months after the baby saga the stomach started growing again , it goes on and off now , this is a man of God who has
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2022
David in the bible did more than apostle suleiman, yet he is still a man after God`s heart.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by thorpido(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
David in the bible did more than apostle suleiman, yet he is still a man after God`s heart.
You need to understand scriptures when you read.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by istina: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2022
"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove(expose) them" (Eph. 5:11)

If the story is true then Sulemon should be exposed big time and possibility brought to book.

4 Likes

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
istina:
"And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove(expose) them" (Eph. 5:11)

If the story is true then Sulemon should be exposed big time and possibility brought to book.

What if its a lie just to tarnish image of suleman

Ice observed one thing since Yoruba's assumed leadership of the Christian faith in Nigeria, THEY DONT WANT PASTORS FROM OTHER TRIBES TO COME UP AND SUCCEED. THEY SAID ITS THEIR INHERITANCE.

Those who are pastors from other tribes understand what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by gambia(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2022
They can only deceive the gullible ones.
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by citygarden(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2022
This your comment have shown the type of person you are. It's mean you are even worse than Suleiman.

YinkaOlusesi16:

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by truthCoder: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2022
I saw this online and i was aghast by the belief system of most Nigerians.

Very few saw it as a medical condition.

The rumors tactically ignored any medical diagnosis despite her claiming to have spent 30m.

If there is anything to learn, it is people tend to push their problems onto others.

I dont like Suleiman but i hope he sues the girl for everything she is worth.

This is pure libel.

The gistlover blog should be arrested and charged to court.

Tracking gistlover is possible. It is something i can do if well remunerated.

Get the person behind the moniker to any court in the world and see the buffoon suffer consequences.

Alima should go to a proper hospital, stop sleeping around and get treated.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Sheggy13(m): 11:56am On Jul 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

Ice observed one thing since Yoruba's assumed leadership of the Christian faith in Nigeria, THEY DONT WANT PASTORS FROM OTHER TRIBES TO COME UP AND SUCCEED. THEY SAID ITS THEIR INHERITANCE.

Tribal bigot. You see everything as opportunity to showcase your bigotry and hatred for Yorubas. So Halima, Otobo and the other Igbo actress that have accused Suleman are Yorubas now? Or Suleman is the only non-Yoruba popular pastor that Yoruba pastors want to bring down? Use that thing inside your skull for what it should be used, which is thinking like a sane human being and not some deranged entity.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by citygarden(m): 12:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is present Alima Abubakar face

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
What a thread

1 Like

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by hpk(m): 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2022
Make she keep kwayet abeg, when e bin dey sweet her we no hear her voice but now wen things don sour she dey call Area.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by RenaissanceGuy: 2:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by We4all: 3:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
I pity anyone who still thinks that Suleiman is a man of God. Nigerians are too gullible.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by TenPassfour(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
Wonder shall never end.

1 Like

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by istina: 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

It doesn't make sense. If God has truly called you, you don't need anybody's approval to succeed in life.
It is when you don't know your God and your purposes that you will believe someone can hinder your success.
Whom God has blessed no one can curse.
Lets stop tribalism even in the church of God.

1 Like

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by pretydiva(f): 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
90% of these so called actresses are coded oloshos. I just pray they turn a new leaf before it becomes too late for them
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Ulunne777(f): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Me I no say water no dey drown person wey e no see him leg.

Pastor Suleiman,your case don too much

3 Likes

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by BeanmanX(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
We4all:
I pity anyone who still thinks that Suleiman is a man of God. Nigerians are too gullible.
Very gullible people

1 Like

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Apostle again
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Tinney104(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin

Person wey mention tribe matter
No get sense

We all need brain gain about every story behind everything..... Kids good evening

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Opoki(m): 7:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hmmma
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
The truth of the matter is not hidden from God. But as a Christian, don’t just avoid temptations , but also avoid accusations. If many witnesses or victims are coming out against you, it means you’ve given room for their accusations.

4 Likes

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Naijanascam: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
This suleboy and pvssy are companion
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Serves her right. I don't believe in any pastor God is my pastor.

Tho I love bishop oyedepo's preaching
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Emmanuel909090: 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Suleman suleman
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by DarlingtonC: 1:15am On Jul 26, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Please don't make a mockery of yourself
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Snapchat: 2:11am On Jul 26, 2022
CYBERSOLDIERSre:

As usual, just another Ibo boy iboing.

2 Likes

Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by Mercury12(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Story Of How Apostle Suleman Ruined Actress Halima Abubakar, By Gist Lover. by ruffhandu: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2022
Untill i see a video of the halima talking, I am yet to believe she slept with suleiman

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Mistakenly Post N*dies To Her Uncle And See What Hapened! / Watch Video As This Black Lady Was Sexually Abused & Raped By Three White Men / English Man Decides To Tattoo Himself Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.