Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (12771 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Dotun, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fbSPbyWsZ0

Full Name: Oladotun Mofiyinfoluwa Oloniyo

26-year-old Dotun works in a hospital as a medical physiologist and moonlights as a personal trainer on his days off. When he’s not working out or saving lives, you will find this chatty, competitive socialite watching movies, cooking or gardening.

He describes himself as “fun, good looking and spontaneous” and admits he never backs down from a challenge. Dotun has aspirations of taking over the entertainment industry and counts being crowned Mr. Tourism Nigeria 2018 as a proud moment, alongside graduating as one of the University of Ibadan’s top students in his specialty a week later.

One of his favourite pastimes is to walk around shirtless, something he notes usually irritates insecure guys. “I’m opinionated and confident, and some people don’t like it much,” he says, when quizzed about habits that may rub his fellow Housemates up the wrong way. Dotun reckons he has the perfect blend of competitiveness and excitement to help him stand out in the Big Brother Naija House.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by akeeng: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2022
Why are we meeting these people?

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by blamingthedevil: 10:58am On Jul 25, 2022
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

7 million votes loading for Asiwaju in Lagos
13 million votes in South West
10 million votes in North West
5 million votes in North East
3 million votes in North Central
1 million votes from South South
5% from the land of the rising sun

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Mko123(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2022
Any Nairalander that's into programming should kindly DM me on this Whatsapp no 07048357006.

I'm ever ready to face any challenge in taking up the skills
Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by AxeofGod(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by onunwa21(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
I'm Obidientttttt

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Akerele44(m): 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
If to say peter òbí know say BBnaija go hold e for apply..i trust am

Him and shame be 5 and 6

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by 190theclown: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
Nigerians never chop yet na BBN be their problem

Una never ready
Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by FreeIgboho: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2022
But that won’t change the fact he is going senile, pisses on himself, and doesn’t remember name of his party!

blamingthedevil:

akeeng:
Excellent question

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2022
Okay. Dotun How Are You? My Brother Namesake

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Freelane33(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2022
I weep for Nigerians living in Nigeria embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by yaheli: 11:02am On Jul 25, 2022
Our incoming winner...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by lathrowinger: 11:03am On Jul 25, 2022
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

FOR

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Teewhy2: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Melonsmasher: 11:07am On Jul 25, 2022
Akerele44:

Him and shame be 5 and 6

grin
This guy and stupidity is highly compatible

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 11:09am On Jul 25, 2022
Dotun, What's Up

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by 9jalyte: 11:14am On Jul 25, 2022
For the fact that you are recreating a younger version of Tinubu means that even you, in your inner self, you have rejected him the way he is today. Tell yourself the truth and say no to political liability. We cannot afford to have another vegetable that will use our money to fund UK hospital.

I think those supporting Tinubu are not being fair to the very fantastic Yoruba Politicians that are weey better than Tinubu. You have continually robbed Fashiola of his glory and give them to Tinubu. A Fashiola, or a Mimiko, or a Fayemi or Osibanjo, and Adeshina are the kind of candidates we expect to see the "sophisticated" Yorubas present for presidency. You are telling us Tinubu is the best you can offer, I hope the day he is no more, you will not tell oh, it is now Fashiola. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2022
He is so handsome

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by idamokoemmanuel(m): 12:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Don't post this rubbish here again. Ode like your papa and mama
Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by porthouse7(f): 1:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Akerele44:

Him and shame be 5 and 6

grin
lolzzz...bbn dey pain obi people die

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol, like seriously Dotun was a year my senior at Physiology UI.

Would I still watch BBNaija, naah!
Re: Profile Of Dotun, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Twoclans(f): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
akeeng:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Evolution Of Tom And Jerry (in Pictures) / The Concubine: Nigerian Novel Made Into A Film / Thoughts On The S/A Soap Jacob's Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.