Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,376 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Buy A Car Within Your Budget? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How To Buy A Car Within Your Budget? (523 Views)

You Want To Sell Your Car Within 3hrs, I Can Help You Get That Done. / Ford Sues John Cena For Selling High-End Car Within A Month Of Purchase / Any Good Car Within 500k And 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy A Car Within Your Budget? by elyonchee(f): 12:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
No doubt due to the recent increase of dollars and other economic factors, purchasing a car has proven difficult for most Nigerians. But, I am of the school that where there are difficulties, we should make a way to get what we want irrespective of our budget
For cars, there are so many ways to get a car within your budget.
Here are some of the ways
1. Through distress sale: Any one that desperately needs money, will accept any offer you give them as long as the money is worth the car and also worth what they want to use the money for.
2. Buying cars that the owners can't fix or find it difficult to fix. Most of the cars, can be found in the mechanic shop or garage. The cars always have one or more repairs that needs to be done on them after purchase. You can even get these cars, as low as 500k depending on the damages.
3. Through hire purchase: Yes, you can decide to go for hire purchase and be paying on instalment payment. This is also known as Car financing. There must be no delay of payment as at when due. You are usually asked, to pay 10 or 3 percent of the actual price before you take the car.
4. Through trade by barter: You may wonder how is this done?
When someone is owing you money and the car was a collateral, once they have defaulted and can't seem to pay back, you end up with the collateral and do a transfer of ownership.
5. Through auctions.
6. Through gifts.
Check my previous posts on my profile.
Always contact an expert car sales agent before you make a car purchase. Inspect the car before purchase. Let there be proper sale agreement signed by both parties and also transfer of ownership registration must be done at the VIO office.
WhatsApp and call: 08117409752
I am still your business lawyer and consultant.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Car Brand Is Notorious For Needing Constant Repairs? / Toyota RAV4 2008 Model Needed Urgently!! / How To Buy Cars On Ileoja.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.