Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (21414 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 6:03pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGs39x1jQ90

Full Name: Henry Olisaemeka Orakwue

Artist, fashion entrepreneur and model Groovy, is an ambitious 26-year-old from Anambra State. He has a B.Sc. in Biochemistry from the University of Lagos and loves working out and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
He describes himself as “a positive, self-sufficient, supportive person” and believes his winning mentality never fails to push him and those around him to greater heights.

Groovy reckons his argumentative nature could rub his fellow Housemates up the wrong way. “I don’t back down if I feel I’m right about something, unless the facts state I’m wrong. I’m also very principled, so I hardly bend my will to please others, unless it’s the right thing to do.

He has been running a clothing and accessories business for the past four years, and also dabbles in music, and feels Big Brother Naija will help him make a name for himself.

“I want to be famous, wealthy, influential and powerful. I want to be a voice for change in my country and in the world and this show is the platform to showcase who I am, and who I can be to the world.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by DrChukki: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
So everywhere now is all about BBN...?

Is all right...

No one is talking about Tinubu, Atiku or PO again...

Thank God our election is not during the BBN season

13 Likes

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Following The Thread Back To Back

Bad News Is In The Building

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Juanmike(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Rubbish
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Freshfish4: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
What should we do now with this useless information?

26 Likes

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Christaks(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
U sef

DrChukki:
H
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Ojabifi: 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good luck to him
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by akanbiaa(m): 6:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Dannycypher(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nice meeting him
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by shadyLP(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
E do. Start grin
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by abobote: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
I hate men that dye the hair pink.

I see them as gay, and I hate those creatures

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Blackfire(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stupid obedient urchins won't let us enjoy this show... filling everywhere with go get your PVC...

Enjoy your life youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by crytohunter: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
I hope Babas phone call to super eagles will not be repeated. If you know you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Why would a nigga dye his hair pink? He looks gay to me

7 Likes

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Adebisi444: 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Omo
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by seanwilliam(m): 6:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Fine bobo
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Omotosho1090905(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
K
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by dalebrown: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oshey cuppy copy cat grin
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Vinnie2000(m): 6:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lolss..

Meet David
Meet Sandra
Meet MannaVultureGrills
Meet Dbull.

Nairaland wan Choke Bbnaija haters no be small. cheesy cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Siberia01(m): 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
shocked

BBN housemates are richer than all scientists in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Stronghold91: 6:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
the most ugly of all of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
DrChukki:
So everywhere now is all about BBN...?

Is all right...

No one is talking about Tinubu, Atiku or PO again...

Thank God our election is not during the BBN season

Tinubu and Atiku, yes. But who's PO? Paul we know, Apollo we know. But who art thou? Peter Obi? The Third Class degree in philosophy candidate of the Unpaid Labourers? He does not belong in this class! Abeg find a place for him in the House of Representatives or Tinubu the Jagaban should be prevailed upon to employ him as Labour Minister, after his kontriman Ngige must have vacated the office. That's better than nothing at all, if you ask me.
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
He's more beautiful than she......

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Vinnie2000(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
abobote:
I hate men that dye the hair pink.

I see them as gay, and I hate those creatures

How about Red like JayJay Okocha in France 98?
Or Green like Musician Zlatan..

You ok with dat?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by galaxy2020(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2022
Absolute bunkum!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From The Première Of Kunle Afolayan's 'the CEO' In Lagos / Boko Haram Film Producer Arrested / AIT Kakaaki Social: NBC Threatens To Sanction TV Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.