Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,987 members, 7,855,988 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:24 PM

Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (21449 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Angelfrost(m): 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolss..

Meet David
Meet Sandra
Meet MannaVultureGrills
Meet Dbull.

Nairaland wan Choke Bbnaija haters no be small. cheesy cheesy grin

The choking nor be here! grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by mekusmanuel(f): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
No be this one get mouth odour?
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Roozzaay(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
So that girl don dey eye this boy too? She actually thinks she can be tasting men up-and-down because she be billionaire daughter. Na the day she tries that nonsense with me she go know say not all men are cheap.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Vinnie2000(m): 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Angelfrost:

The choking nor be here! grin

Lolss..

A True definition of 'Force it down their throats'...

'Must swallow the Panadol by Force'. cheesy grin grin
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by DrChukki: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:

Tinubu and Atiku, yes. But who's PO? Paul we know, Apollo we know. But who art thou? Peter Obi? The Third Class degree in philosophy candidate of the Unpaid Labourers? He does not belong in this class! Abeg find a place for him in the House of Representatives or Tinubu the Jagaban should be prevailed upon to employ him as Labour Minister, after his kontriman Ngige must have vacated the office. That's better than nothing at all, if you ask me.

Please take time to visit a psychiatrist...

From the look of things in few days time you might hit the street... Don't say I didn't tell you

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by abobote: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
GraciousVictor:
this big brother naija owner and organizer should be tracked and killed.
he's the one responsible for the way our youths are becoming useless.
APC government should ban this useless show.
useless Obituary-Obedient supporters
Why should they ban the show exactly?
You mean every energy should be channel to politics?
How come you are not asking them to ban football and movies ?

That you and your kinds don't like it, doesn't make it abnormal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
DrChukki:

Please take time to visit a psychiatrist...

From the look of things in few days time you might hit the street... Don't say I didn't tell you

He can be president of Biafra only! Obi is a SECTIONAL PROJECT that lPOBians are camouflaging as national candidate. His credentials do not add up to what can make someone a Nigerian president. Maybe House of Representatives; but there's no place low enough in Aso Rock Villa that can accommodate Obi. Like I suggested, maybe as Labour minister under the Jagaban. Take that as a friend's free counsel. Whoever advises otherwise is your enemy.
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by vickydevoka(m): 6:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
abobote:
I hate men that dye the hair pink.

I see them as gay, and I hate those creatures
Gender Equality is what we are pursuing. So don't hate. Can u hate women that put on trousers or that does boys stuff
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by everythinggirly(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
The guy fine sha.
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Angelfrost(m): 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

Lolss..

A True definition of 'Force it down their throats'...

'Must swallow the Panadol by Force'. cheesy grin grin

Let them swallow it... As Dem nor wan mind their business!

I dey watch my AlJazeera and Sports, while my neighbor dey watch BBNaija... How can I just conclude that I'm better than he is like say all watch nor be watch!

Who are we to dictate leisure and pleasure or how anyone should spend or waste his life?!!

Funny hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by ufotunang: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Coming to the show to Nack their London in the other room... nawaoooo
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by WarriAproko: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nah this one get mouth odour
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Allisgud: 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Rubbish, wetin this cuppy sabi self ,she don't even know wat is going on the country, mtchewwww
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Enny2013(f): 7:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Y didn't he dye his goaty too?
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Sleekfingers: 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
abobote:
I hate men that dye the hair pink.

I see them as gay, and I hate those creatures

Who gives a hoot about what you like?

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin. I understand. She means her favourite colour
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by AutoRedux: 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stronghold91:
the most ugly of all of them

Na him fine pass, so far.
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Niswayne19: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Groovy the mandilas guy.
Meanwhile Oraimo is giving out amazing discounts for everyone watching BBNAIJA.

Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by abobote: 9:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
Vinnie2000:

How about Red like JayJay Okocha in France 98?
Or Green like Musician Zlatan..

You ok with dat?
He can chose any other colour but pink
Re: Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Blossompowerpuf: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2022
Freshfish4:
What should we do now with this useless information?
Why did you click on the post then? Why didn't you just scroll past to something that interests you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

AIT Kakaaki Social: NBC Threatens To Sanction TV Station / Watch/download The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power / Samsung To Sell TV's With Free Satellite Channels In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.