Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,263 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (17481 Views)

Christy O Evicted From The Big Brother House / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by AkioluGraceObi(f): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
I believe in God

and I believe that no show will distract the people from the hardship in the country,

because its obvious that the show will not put food on anyone's table,

no matter how Long you watch it,hunger will keep resetting your brain into reality that you need to get up and fight for your right.

I come in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Mercury12(m): 6:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
Finally. We done enter am o. I don tire sef
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Prozico22(m): 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
PLS HOW CAN I STOP SEEING BBNAIJA UPDATE ON NAIRALAND IS NOT HELPING ME IN ANYWAYS PLS
ADMIN CROP ANYTHING BBNAIJA UPDATE I DONT LIKE IT I DONT WANT TO SEE OR HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT IT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Arysexy(m): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
angry

All these BBN thread no dey pass 2 pages.

We are facing more important issue of electing Peter Obi for now. We can join you after February 2023

Pls enough of it on FP.
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Juanmike(m): 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Naugotaya19:
The Funniest Try not to laugh Video grin
NIGERIAN EDITION
As Always.. Try to Watch the video till the end without laughing smiley

But I know it’s not possible… so when you laugh comment what part made you laugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWOXZ4uHi3M
The part that says you are slowpoke
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Thebig4: 6:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by TheAnonWriter: 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by faceland: 6:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Please when is BB Naija ending (so I can stay off Nairaland until then)?

Few news worthy content at home gape anymore.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Omoslim26: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
InsideLove:
Ok. I hereby meet you Christy O

grin grin ;Duna no just dey ok for this place sha grin

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by samwheel(m): 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bastaadi:
Fellow Nigerians, bow to your president, the agbado and cassava ambassador, the King of Kings, the breaker of chains..

I present to you, Bola Ahmed Tinubu ��...

Vote him in 2023 and suffer for life

Omo, na only evil people go want dis kind man as president.

E can't even stand straight again. shocked shocked
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Warlord12(m): 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
InsideLove:
Ok. I hereby meet you Christy O

Mad man grin grin
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ishitinyourlife: 7:07pm On Jul 25, 2022
E no go better for the next mod that will push this shit to Fp next time and his children
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by sabreal: 7:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Juanmike:
Pls when are we meeting Buhari?
U never see the outcome of the meeting o.

wwtin y wan meet again
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Bishop404: 7:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
so no news for naija again abi, we nor go hear word again bcoz of this useless BBN show
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Munzy14(m): 7:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
She is pretty and calm.
Re: Profile Of Christy O, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by OnGod1: 7:55pm On Jul 25, 2022
xpressionx:
Does she hv pvc?
grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tolanibaj Evicted From The Big Brother Naija All Stars / Kate Henshaw Laughs Uncontrollably At A Contestant On Nigeria’s Got Talent / Stop Selling Foreign Films - NFVCB - National Film & Videos Censors Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.