Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom (768 Views)

Woman Still Strapped To Her Seat Hit By Bullets In Kaduna Train Attack / 13-year-old Gbolahan Ajibola Abducted By Unknown Gunmen Gained His Freedom / Mompha Regains His Freedom, Withdraws N5m Suit Against EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by dangerousd071: 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxST00wWEnY

Freed Train Attack Victim Narrates Ordeal, Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by Polynek(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okay

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by gift2xl: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Just thank God your alive. Forget about the FG they don't know you and do not care. They are equally scared of their own life.
They only demonstrate seriousness on Arise TV or tvc news. That I call motivational speech after that they go back into their shell. Don't be moved with their washing and setting mouth talk's that is not yielding positive result.

I can't recall the day I turn on my listening or viewing devices without hearing bad news. It's terrible I feel for there families.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
dangerousd071:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxST00wWEnY

Freed Train Attack Victim Narrates Ordeal, Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by mccloud224(m): 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
The govt via El Rufai brought in Fulani Jihadists a.k.a boko haram a.k.a bandits a.k.a ansaru Islam to oust Jonathan. El Rufai abandoned them (he claims he paid them off) when Jonathan handed over peacefully without struggle. They refused to return back to their countries (Sudan,Mali,Chad,Niger,etc). They have been a thorn in El Rufai's flesh ever since. A malignant group of politicians took interest in them and pumped in money. Now a bigger international cabal has hijacked them and they are no longer under the control of our local politicians. Our thieves in power now have a problem on their hands and have suddenly realized they have armed forces to deal with them after over 12 years of beating about the Bush... The only problem is our armed forces has been compromised with terrorists!!! We are ruled by terrorists!!!

Nonetheless, some effort has been made and the so called bandits are now going directly against their sponsors which happens to be OUR govt.

Do you think it's mere coincidence they keep calling for El Rufai's head? Nigerians think they are smart but are dumber than a sack full of hammers!!!!!

Goddamit!

9 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by danjumaisah: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
I have never seen a worse administration like during Muhammadu Buhari regime
Nothing good to offer, No security, Bandits are doing whatever they like still no action is yet to be done
Oh Allah we ask you for forgiveness.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by holluwizzy: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
SMH 4 this country.

Come 2023, Nigeria fit end ooo... Coz even the no1 citizen dey fear and yet. Person wey dey receive medical for France still contesting for election.

E has not learned from Ekweremadus delima.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by adeeyarhabdulla: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
What a Country, what a System. The coming generation might not forgive us if this country is not unbundled right away.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by abubakartelad: 10:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
✒️I congratulate you and all the others, for their freedom.
The FG is responsible for all the pain most Nigerians go through.
PMB, is now a disgrace to the North and the entire Country.

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by hasanayomide3: 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Buhari is going to deliver a lecture on security this week, I wonder what he will tell the world and the examples he will give in the cause of his lectures. Lai Lai Government.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by favourobaro90: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
This is a lie, opposition is using this man to discredit Buhari government. PMB is the best thing that have happened to Nigeria particularly northern Nigeria, I just wish he will continue till 2050 or probably till he answer the call of nature.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by Steven809: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
The President is trying his best I wonder if he actual have time to sleep because the problem are too much for him, each day with one problem and the other, may God save the country for evil attacks.
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
Steven809:
The President is trying his best I wonder if he actual have time to sleep because the problem are too much for him, each day with one problem and the other, may God save the country for evil attacks.
Then he should resign. angry
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by Neoteny(m): 10:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
mccloud224:
The govt via El Rufai brought in Fulani Jihadists a.k.a boko haram a.k.a bandits a.k.a ansaru Islam to oust Jonathan. El Rufai abandoned them (he claims he paid them off) when Jonathan handed over peacefully without struggle. They refused to return back to their countries (Sudan,Mali,Chad,Niger,etc). They have been a thorn in El Rufai's flesh ever since. A malignant group of politicians took interest in them and pumped in money. Now a bigger international cabal has hijacked them and they are no longer under the control of our local politicians. Our thieves in power now have a problem on their hands and have suddenly realized they have armed forces to deal with them after over 12 years of beating about the Bush... The only problem is our armed forces has been compromised with terrorists!!! We are ruled by terrorists!!!

Nonetheless, some effort has been made and the so called bandits are now going directly against their sponsors which happens to be OUR govt.

Do you think it's mere coincidence they keep calling for El Rufai's head? Nigerians think they are smart but are dumber than a sack full of hammers!!!!!

Goddamit!

By gawd you're full of shiit.

If you've nothing factual to say then shut the fukk up and don't belabor us with the farts of your deluded brain.

People like you are as deadly as bandits when you go about spewing such trash totally ignorant of how you come across.
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by mccloud224(m): 10:54pm On Jul 25, 2022
Neoteny:

By gawd you're full of shiit.

If you've nothing factual to say then shut the fukk up and don't belabor us with the farts of your deluded brain.

People like you are as deadly as bandits when you go about spewing such trash totally ignorant of how you come across.

Truth as they say sounds stranger than fiction. You know you CAN'T debunk anything I said (or typed rather). Its all over the internet and as they say, the internet never forgets (what an elephant...lol).

Wake up and smell the coffee bruv...the beans ain't fresh though.
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by Neoteny(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
mccloud224:

Truth as they say sounds stranger than fiction. You know you CAN'T debunk anything I said (or typed rather). Its all over the internet and as they say, the internet never forgets (what an elephant...lol).

Wake up and smell the coffee bruv...the beans ain't fresh though.

The internet is your source?

I rest my case.

undecided
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by mccloud224(m): 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Neoteny:

The internet is your source?

I rest my case.

undecided

Oh look at you...

Poor you...acting like you get your sources direct from sambisa...oh puuhlleaze. Rest your brain instead....its never had a chance to grow...lol (back in the day, I'd tell you to grow a brain...matter of fact, Grow a brain Goddammit).
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by Neoteny(m): 12:36am On Jul 26, 2022
mccloud224:

Oh look at you...

Poor you...acting like you get your sources direct from sambisa...oh puuhlleaze. Rest your brain instead....its never had a chance to grow...lol (back in the day, I'd tell you to grow a brain...matter of fact, Grow a brain Goddammit).

You've conclusively proven your jackassery by your nonsensical rants and the fact that your information comes from the internet... probably from a Facebook group of like-minded jackasses.

You're not worth the spittle that gathers at the corners of a gnat's mouth.
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by aimmoney9: 12:52am On Jul 26, 2022
Based on the current attack on the Guards Brigade by armed bandits in Abuja barely 24hrs after threatening to kidnap buhari there may not be election in 2023 I think buhari wants to disguise and allow Boko Haram/fulani/bandits to take over power from him in a coup style then he and them will start full Islamization of Nigeria (which is very easy for them because they already have Boko Haram/fulani members in key positions and in every state in Nigeria) the same way the Taliban is running Afghanistan same Taliban buhari gave one million dollars to.
I warned people about buhari in 2015 because when he was president in 1983 he wanted to make Nigeria a member of OIC (organization of Islamic countries) which CAN (christian association of Nigeria) kicked against and prevented.
I believe 2023 election will not hold.
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by kingthreat(m): 3:48am On Jul 26, 2022
The whole heads of security apparatus in Nigeria needs to be overhauled. We need new effective people.
Buhari is the most ignorant leader ever. Such a shame
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by techWriter3: 5:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Okay
Re: Freed Train Attack Victim Narrate Ordeal Says FG Not Responsible For His Freedom by Mynd44: 5:25am On Jul 26, 2022

(1)

One Chance Operators Caught And Arrested In Lagos (video) / Army Officer Arrested For Involvement In Kidnapping / Man Arrested After He Murdered Her Lover And Fled (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.