Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Processes And Documents Involved In Securing Poland Student Visa Successful - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Processes And Documents Involved In Securing Poland Student Visa Successful (358 Views)

Does having an MSc. boost the possibility of one in securing a US|Canadian visa? / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Processes And Documents Involved In Securing Poland Student Visa Successful by Elifeseries: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2022
Good day fellow nairalanders.

I got admission to study automatic control and robotics at the Poznan university of technology, Poznan, Poland.

I have inquire so much in the things I must to get the visa and one of the major things is the documents you present.

So I ask, what are the documents apart from the documents from school, sop,CV, insurance, sponsorship, your statement of account, etc?

Then again, about the sponsorship letter and statement, would there be any notarized stamp on the letters/documents? Am I going to provide credit card or just my statement of account?

Please your urgent response will be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Processes And Documents Involved In Securing Poland Student Visa Successful by princely66(m): 9:58am On Aug 22, 2022
Hello, i also got admission in PUT, although waiting for visa appointment date, wondering if we could a chat on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Call On Government For Help Following Mass Deportation In Dubai(video) / Answer This Inquisitive Soul. / Have The Flood Waters In Kogi State Receded?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.