Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Comedian Lasisi Elenu And Fiancée Are Expecting A Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Lasisi Elenu And Fiancée Are Expecting A Baby (461 Views)

Craze Clown And Fiancée, Jojo Welcome A Baby Girl / Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly / Lasisi Elenu Real Face Exposed! See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Lasisi Elenu And Fiancée Are Expecting A Baby by LetDemKnow(m): 9:26am On Jul 26, 2022

Nigerian comedian and skit maker Nosa Afolabi populatly known as Lasisi Elenu is expecting his first child with fiancée and actress, Nonso Adika.

The Instagram sensation shared videos via his Instagram stories of friends and colleagues present at the baby shower organized for his wife-to-be.

Among those present included the likes of Instagram comedians Brodashaggi, MC Lively, Mr Macaroni, and DJ, VJ Adams.

It would be recalled that Elenu announced his engagement to his partner, Adika days ago.

“I had a very big laugh before writing this, Why because, I knew this day would come. A day where I’m faced with writing a beautiful and serious message about someone very special to me, A woman who I fell in love with and became my spark in the purest of ways words can’t describe,” part of his statement read.

Adika doubles as a movie producer. She is known for her role as “Buchi” in Nigeria’s longest-running television series, Tinsel.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/comedian-lasisi-elenu-and-fiancee-are-expecting-a-baby/

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady With Hour-glass Figure Causes Stir With Bucket Dance Video / Bbnaija's Angel Releases Breathtaking Picture To Notify Us Her Arrival Back To N / Top 60 Black And White Mini Dress Outfits, Tights And High Heels-date Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.