Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Wts The Deal, Yo! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Wts The Deal, Yo! (869 Views)

What Measures Would Yo Be Taking To Avoid Contacting Ebola. / What Is The Deal With Moringa? / 10 Foods You Must Not Eat (no Particular Order, As They Are All Bad For You & Yo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wts The Deal, Yo! by datnigga: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2011
ok men in d ause, am in my mid 20s and i cnt grow flippin beard!!..when hair manage to grwo, it grows on the neck and not the chin. angry angry (wts dt about? loool)i. Its so annoying cos my brother who is younger than me already av a full beard and more irritating seein boys still in their teenage years also having beard. What is driving me really more crazy is when am walkin down the round or sumthin, these young dudes be eyeballin me like they wana start a fight or sumtin shocked shocked jst because dey av some beard and i dnt av any so i look soft to them. I wish one of dem would start something so i could break his jaw!! grin grin.

Any advice pls i dnt knw why am growin hair in the neck area, (where d adams apple is) and not the flippin chin!!!!!!
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Scooby1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2011
topic aint romance angry, move thread to health!
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Dyt(f): 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2011
Ask Clameront n 190 wat dey used
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by omega25red(m): 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2011
trust me dude a beard means nothing having to shave eveyday or every other day is such a hassle. people looking at you like they want to fight you is your own paranoia.\\

anyway buy some rogaine. since your user name says you are in uk you should visit any pharmacy it's non prescription.
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Mynd44: 6:51pm On Jul 31, 2011
Try using some Amonium fertilizer
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by MrsChima(f): 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2011
LMAO@hairy neck grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by claremont(m): 6:54pm On Jul 31, 2011
Dyt:

Ask Clameront n 190 wat dey used
Wetin come bring me for dis matter now!
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Dyt(f): 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
^ jst tell him ow u grew ur beards jor
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by claremont(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^
Come and meet me privately let me tell you how I did it in a romantic way. cheesy
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Dyt(f): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2011
^ does dat mean u LOVE mii
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by claremont(m): 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^
Love ke'? It is simple "chop and clean mouth" jare, love is for small boys like 190 and sexkillz cheesy grin.
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Dyt(f): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2011
No oo
na love o
its love or nottin
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by datnigga: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2011
anyway buy some rogaine. since your user name says you are in uk you should visit any pharmacy it's non prescription.

thanx for d advise jare, but i hope it has no side effects o shocked.

and to dyt and claremot, take ur lovey dovey discussion to sum1where else b4 i call boys wit beard to come sort you out!!!!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Mynd44: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2011
^^^
Nonsense. Go grow some hair baldy
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
Bro trust me you ain't gonna like it where it start growing like mine. .
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by dammizz(m): 9:23pm On Jul 31, 2011
@ Mod, kindly move thread to nollywood/movie section, the op just might b lucky 2 meet pete edochie 4 some advice
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by datnigga: 9:53pm On Jul 31, 2011
kindly move thread to nollywood/movie section, the op just might b lucky 2 meet pete edochie 4 some advice

dude stop jumping, dey'll move the thread if they want to,

Nonsense. Go grow some hair baldy

dude dnt u knw d meanin of bald?? it relates to head hair nt chin hair or goatee fool
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by bknight: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
dammizz:

@ Mod, kindly move thread to nollywood/movie section, the op just might b lucky 2 meet pete edochie 4 some advice

grin grin grin
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Mynd44: 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2011
datnigga:

dude stop jumping, dey'll move the thread if they want to,

dude dnt u knw d meanin of bald?? it relates to head hair nt chin hair or goatee fool

hey you are bald on the chin. Lol
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by datnigga: 12:27am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^sharrap!!!, u r bald in the armpit cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by Mynd44: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2011
I aint bald there but I wish I was
Re: Wts The Deal, Yo! by kpolli(m): 10:07am On Aug 01, 2011
how romantic

(1) (Reply)

A Good News For Those Who Want To Lose Weight / China’s New Lucrative Business: Dead Babies Turn Into Stamina Booster Pills!!! / The Plague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.