Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,344 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex (2643 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Saintmary(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

Mine is at rest for I believe in the grace of God and not in self-righteousness. That is my point SaintMary.

Well, my point is that your spirit is in the bondage of demons of bitterness and fear,

I don't know who hurt you, but get help because those spirits will not release you until you forgive your enemies.

Find a deliverance pastor because you will pray and pray, and yet no good thing will come your way until you get freedom.

May God have mercy on you.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Softmirror: 12:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Saintmary:

Well, my point is that your spirit is in the bondage of demons of bitterness and fear,

I don't know who hurt you, but get help because those spirits will not release you until you forgive your enemies.

Find a deliverance pastor because you will pray and pray, and yet no good thing will come your way until you get freedom.

May God have mercy on you.

Proverbs 20:9
Who can say, “I have cleansed my heart,
I am pure from my sin”?

1John1:10
If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us. SaintMary grin
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by saheedbadmus(m): 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2022
She needs to visit d hospital or a registered pharmacy
Oluwashina72:

How can she treat it please?
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by MufasaLion: 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
robinso01:
That is gonorrhea. Buy a sachet of white capsule and mediun size of gin,put all the white capsule inside the gin and drink it. Drink it 3 times in a day. Learnt that it is very bitter though. That is what my player hostel mate used to take back in school.

This is very wrong! Y'all don't know the implication of stiffs like this on health. Later on, y'all will start blaming your ancestors or family for your kidney failure.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Freelane33(m): 8:01am On Aug 16, 2022
Oluwashina72:
Something like white discharge has been coming out of my viginal since Sunday and i feel pain anytime I'm about to pee and also have a frequent stomach pain in the night... Can someone please explain what's happening to me? A girl close to me said that!
She has gonorhea coupled with Stappylococus aureus.
Tell her to go and run test
Blood cultures
Urine culture
Swab test
It’s bacterial infection

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cholera Kills 20 In Abia / How To Cure Apollo Eye Problem / Lagos State Ambulance Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.