Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex (2612 Views)

Docs Please Help What Is Happening To Me / Somebody Help What Is Happening To My Little Brother / Indonesian Nurse Had Sex With COVID-19 Patient In Hospital Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Oluwashina72: 5:02am On Jul 27, 2022
Something like white discharge has been coming out of my viginal since Sunday and i feel pain anytime I'm about to pee and also have a frequent stomach pain in the night... Can someone please explain what's happening to me? A girl close to me said that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by saheedbadmus(m): 5:06am On Jul 27, 2022
U don get std .. gonorrhoea i guess

3 Likes

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Oluwashina72: 5:12am On Jul 27, 2022
saheedbadmus:
U don get std .. gonorrhoea i guess
How can she treat it please?
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by wahles(m): 5:20am On Jul 27, 2022
Oluwashina72:

By going to the hospital

1 Like

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Oluwashina72: 5:50am On Jul 27, 2022
wahles:

By going to the hospital
I heard using amoxicillin could cure it
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by wahles(m): 6:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Oluwashina72:

I heard using amoxicillin could cure it
Goto the hospital, it’s not something she self-medicates.

3 Likes

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by robinso01(m): 6:56am On Jul 27, 2022
That is gonorrhea. Buy a sachet of white capsule and mediun size of gin,put all the white capsule inside the gin and drink it. Drink it 3 times in a day. Learnt that it is very bitter though. That is what my player hostel mate used to take back in school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by everythinggirly(f): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2022
Go and see a doctor!
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Priapus69: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2022
Oluwashina72:
Something like white discharge has been coming out of my viginal since Sunday and i feel pain anytime I'm about to pee and also have a frequent stomach pain in the night... Can someone please explain what's happening to me? A girl close to me said that!

Go to your local clinic. You likely have Pelvic Inflammatory Disease PID. If untreated or poorly treated, it can lead to scarring of the tubes or even blockage. Do your self a favour and get expert treatment

4 Likes

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by VeryWickedMan: 8:19am On Jul 27, 2022
Oluwashina72:

How can she I treat it please?

grin

2 Likes

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by sheggsliveth: 9:54am On Jul 27, 2022
The day I saw someone taking one sachets of amoxicillin with Chelsea I just few God.

I thought he wanted to commit suicide, but he said it works for infections.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by brightest5050: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2022
Oluwashina72:

It is not gonorrhoea. It does not manifest quickly for ladies unlike guys (and if it's gonorrhoea then it is not as a result of your recent sex but of the sex you have had long ago).

I advise you visit a health care centre for proper test and treatment

4 Likes

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Olajydeey: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2022
All these symptoms is clearly, that of an STD
Find an health centre near You..
If you are indeed a female,the infection has been in you for a long time

Dix one dan pass primary stage,wey pass pharmacy own...
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by kenedyx: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Its cum. Don't worry you'd be fine. Take panadol for the pains
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Saintmary(f): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2022
Oluwashina72:

Test costs 3k

Hospital card 1k

Drugs about 3-4k

Tfare+miscellaneous, I don't know

Fornication is expensive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by UptownVibes(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Go for test .. You you can't tell if its just gono only. Why would you even risk having unprotected sex,when yama yama diseases full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by UptownVibes(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Saintmary:

Test costs 3k

Hospital card 1k

Drugs about 3-4k

Show be more than o.. The treatment, depending on wetin she go collect sha. If staphylococcus join.. She go spend ,no be small.. And staph is common these days..
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Saintmary(f): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
UptownVibes:
Show be more than o.. The treatment, depending on wetin she go collect sha. If staphylococcus join.. She go spend ,no be small.. And staph is common these days..

And she will have to cover the cost by herself.

When will these girls get sense?

Buy your own condoms, and if he refuses to use it, walk him out.

Why would you allow just anybody to shoot his dna into your body?

Ewwwww.

On top of that, he will still do it with another person.

Na wah o

1 Like

Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by UptownVibes(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
Saintmary:

And she will have to cover the cost by herself.

When will these girls get sense?

Buy your own condoms, and if he refuses to use it, walk him out.

Why would you allow just anybody to shoot his dna into your body?

Ewwwww.

On top of that, he will still do it with another person.

Na wah o
These days,some idiots knows very well they have one terrible infection o. They will tell you " na person share give them,so them go still share am give people "
Those are the types that will tell you not to use condom, or mid way they will remove it.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Authoreety: 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
Oluwashina72:

U can treat it by stop decieving yourself and taking yourself to oosa trado medical center or baba trado medical
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Softmirror: 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Saintmary:

Test costs 3k

Hospital card 1k

Drugs about 3-4k

I KNOW A LADY WHO NEVER FORNICATED MARRIED AS A VIRGIN BUT FELL FOR ADULTERY. MY SISTER IT IS ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD. SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS SEF IS PRIDE WHICH LEDS TO A FALL. YES! SAINTS BECOMING SATAN.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Saintmary(f): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

I KNOW A LADY WHO NEVER FORNICATED MARRIED AS A VIRGIN BUT FELL FOR ADULTERY. MY SISTER IT IS ONLY BY THE GRACE OF GOD. SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS SEF IS PRIDE WHICH LEDS TO A FALL. YES! SAINTS BECOMING SATAN.

What exactly are you saying?

Fornication is an umbrella name for every sexual intercourse outside of marriage, for both married and single people.

Now, I have stuff to do today, please direct your arguments to someone else.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Saintmary(f): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2022
UptownVibes:
These days,some idiots knows very well they have one terrible infection o. They will tell you " na person share give them,so them go still share am give people "
Those are the types that will tell you not to use condom, or mid way they will remove it.

Well, I don't see how that concerns me this Thursday morning,

Avoid sin, avoid trouble. Simple.

P. S. Those people are not even worth it.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Softmirror: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2022
Saintmary:

What exactly are you saying?

Fornication is an umbrella name for every sexual intercourse outside of marriage, for both married and single people.

Now, I have stuff to do today, please direct your arguments to someone else.

SAINTMARY IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT USUALLY END UP AS A DISAPPOINTMENT WE HAVE THEM ALOT IN CHURCHES THE SO CALLED HOLIER THAN THOU. grin
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Saintmary(f): 10:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

SAINTMARY IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT USUALLY END UP AS A DISAPPOINTMENT WE HAVE THEM ALOT IN CHURCHES THE SO CALLED HOLIER THAN THOU. grin

When you place your faith in humans, why won't you be disappointed?

Repent.

There are thousands of people like you going to church every Sunday, you don't know Jesus, you don't read your Bible, you are not saved, you don't have personal time of prayer, only to go and see the 'holy' people you want to gossip about.

Guess what?

You will only end up wasting your life away because on the last day, you will get swept up into the lake of fire along with those who rejected God in their lifetime.

Repent today and work out your salvation with fear and trembling so that Jesus will not tell you: "I know you not"

Sincerely from a 'holier than thou'
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Softmirror: 11:24am On Jul 28, 2022
Saintmary:

When you place your faith in humans, why won't you be disappointed?

Repent.

There are thousands of people like you going to church every Sunday, you don't know Jesus, you don't read your Bible, you are not saved, you don't have personal time of prayer, only to go and see the 'holy' people you want to gossip about.

Guess what?

You will only end up wasting your life away because on the last day, you will get swept up into the lake of fire along with those who rejected God in their lifetime.

Repent today and work out your salvation with fear and trembling so that Jesus will not tell you: "I know you not"

Sincerely from a 'holier than thou'

Ephesians 2:8-9
God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. (NLT)

MOST OF YOU WHO SHOW THE FEELING OF SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE MOSTLY EMPTY. THE MERE FACT THAT YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND MY POINT ABOUT THE GRACE OF GOD TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE EMPTY AND HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE SCRIPTURES.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Saintmary(f): 11:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

Ephesians 2:8-9
God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the good things we have done, so none of us can boast about it. (NLT)

MOST OF YOU WHO SHOW THE FEELING OF SELF-RIGHTEOUSNESS ARE MOSTLY EMPTY. THE MERE FACT THAT YOU COULDN'T UNDERSTAND MY POINT ABOUT THE GRACE OF GOD TELLS ME THAT YOU ARE EMPTY AND HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE SCRIPTURES.

I can see that you are a troll.

It's really frustrating to have to deal with people like this, because you have nothing to lose.

If we look closely, you're using an alternate account, a weakling who can't come out with their main account because you are scared.

There is nothing to say to people like you, the bitterness and fear that is ruling your heart has worked so deeply that you can no longer recognize yourself except you pour out the bile in your heart.

Now, I am not responsible for anything that is wrong with you,

I don't feed you, neither am I responsible for you

Your station in life is not my fault

So, you might want to think well about your life and go look for those who got you where you are today.

It's a pity that you are miserable, I can only pray that you will find comfort one day, but I'm not your psychologist, so, if you have nothing else to do, try and sleep, maybe your soul will find some rest.

Sorry ehn, it shall be well.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Softmirror: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Saintmary:

I can see that you are a troll.

Kwantinue.

Proverbs 30:12
There is a kind who is pure in his own eyes,
Yet is not washed from his filthiness.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Saintmary(f): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Softmirror:

Proverbs 30:12
There is a kind who is pure in his own eyes,
Yet is not washed from his filthiness.

May your troubled soul find rest.
Re: Something Is Happening Since I Had Sex by Softmirror: 11:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Saintmary:

May your troubled soul find rest.

Mine is at rest for I believe in the grace of God and not in self-righteousness. That is my point SaintMary.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laides How Do You Take Care Of Your Pubic Hair? / Care For The Elderly In Nigeria / Gallbladder Stones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.