Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,533 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:43 PM

Study In Ukraine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study In Ukraine (626 Views)

Admission Letter For Study In Ukraine As Low As #15,000 Ngn / Study In Ukraine / Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study In Ukraine by oats1: 1:57am On Aug 01, 2011
Due to the massive population pressure on core courses in the country,this has created a difficulty in gaining admission into our federal schools,now students have found a new hope, Ukraine,where students get to choose their own courses and with the lowest prices in Europe. I am one of those students and now happy studying medicine,although there are a lot of fraudsters there,i wouldn't want a nigerian to get into the hands of one of them like i did,it's a terrible experience. So if you have the opportunity to go to ukraine and want some advice on who you shouldn't go through to get ur admission both here and there feel free to comment or contact me on e-mail,and for those of you who also want to start your processing and need info you can contact me on my e-mail.

abimbolaaduroja@msn.com

(1) (Reply)

Admission Chances / Unilorin 100/freshers Avenue. / Life Of African Students In Republic Of Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.