Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine (1684 Views)

Direct Admission For Nurses Into University Of Ibadan / I Need Admission Without Jamb Into Any University. / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine by NatalieUK: 4:07pm On May 06, 2009
Hi!
My name is Natalia Lavorchik.  I work as a translator for Consular Section Embassy of Ukraine in London.
I can help you to submit your admission form and to find the university which is right for you and your children.
I will charge you only for translation and legalization. There is no need to pay middleman for something,  which does not cost much in reality. As a native Ukrainian with properly established connection I can organise all required help and assistance.
For those of you,  who will travel from UK I can also facilitate visa applications and all other travel arrangements if required.
Also I can still help those who are outside UK,  as I know all procedures and requirements.
You can also contact people who I helped in the past and find out about their experience.
You can reach me on +44(0) 7801968850  or at natalie.lavorchik@ntlworld.com
Re: Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine by NatalieUK: 11:43am On May 07, 2009
I just thought if people seriously consider studying in Ukraine,  please at least check some information on wikipedia or similar sites.  Many universities will have information in English regarding admission,  fee etc. 
Most university will require following documents:
1. Certificates of Education. For Postgraduate studies- Degree certificate and Secondary Education Certificate.
If you do not have Certificate of Secondary Education yet, Transcript of your results.
2. Copy of your passport page ( with photo)
3. Birth Certificate
4. You will need to complete the Application form ( I'll email it to you)
5. Some universities ask for Medical Test results ( HIV and AIDS) first, some will only ask them before you travel.
Re: Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine by NatalieUK: 2:46pm On May 10, 2009
Here are some of sites for Medical University:
www.meduniv.lviv.ua/ click British flag to read info in English
or www.vnmu.vn.ua

Please note Ukraine is not part of EC and hence Ukrainian visa or sudent status does not allow you to go to any other countries ( apart of travelling through them on transit visa which allows limited stay).

For those of you, who are emailing their scanned certificates, please note that I advise to use different email address for now: lvrchk@yahoo.co.uk as it has been reported of difficulties in sending emails with attachements to my ntlworld.com box

You can still use ntlworld address for initial contact, but please use yahoo or at least c/c to yahoo box emails with attachements.
Re: Direct Admission Into Any University In Ukraine by a11ever: 5:51am On Apr 27, 2018
It's our pleasure to offer a portal of introduction to the exciting possibilities of studying in ukraine,graduate & professional school in Ukraine.We have some of the finest schools in the world at a fraction of the cost of attending similar institutions in Usa,Europe & Asia.Our graduates have gone on to have successful careers across the global.

http://www.studyinukraine.eu/universities/

(1) (Reply)

**school Fees Structure Of Some Church-owned Varsities In Nigeria** / Abbreviations In Futa And Their Funny Meaning / Missed Semester Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.