Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? (4432 Views)

Beware Of Hydril Petroleum Company Is Scam / Bank Cleaner Or Petrol Attendant , Which One Is Better? / Top 7 Jobs That Didn’t Exist 10 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by kel4soft: 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
This company sent an email to someone I knew for a job placement in Canada.

I have done a background check on them from Nigeria using their location. The company seems not to exist there. Infact the address they gave is a road without a building on Google map. The register phone number is from California atleast what's what True caller showed it to be.

The directors they put on their site. They seem not to be on anu social media from LinkedIn to Twitter. Nothing of such exist. Infact one of the names was even placed as an obituary.

Does anyone else especially those at Ontario know if such companies exist.
Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by Iykolysis: 4:31am On Jul 28, 2022
Fake do run away
Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by okubowei: 6:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
They also sent a message to me on July 27. Though I saw their advert on Facebook so I sent my CV to them of which they acknowledge it and sent me an interview form, visa form, contract agreement form and LMIA form which I have also filled and sent back to them. In the interview form I stated it that I can only relocate if they can sponsor my visa processing and flight ticket.
I still doubt if they are real. From my research I understand they have an office in isa and Canada.
Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by Trinity101(m): 11:42pm On Aug 05, 2022
kel4soft:

I have done a background check on them from Nigeria using their location. The company seems not to exist there. Infact the address they gave is a road without a building on Google map. The register phone number is from California atleast what's what True caller showed it to be.

The directors they put on their site. They seem not to be on anu social media from LinkedIn to Twitter. Nothing of such exist. Infact one of the names was even placed as an obituary.

Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by Amaifycyn: 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2022
My brother received a job offer from them as a store Officer. They sent to him there Canada embassy vfs email in Abuja for Biometric for the processing of his Visa. Please someone should help if is real.
Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by Chumek001: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2022
They sent me a form to fill and send back to them... Up till now I'm still skeptical if there re real or not.... They have no active social media handle but their website didn't look fake at all
Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by shairepee: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2022
i also got a mail from them and i have been replying ..i am now at the point where i have to pay for my biometrics at the canadian embassy in lagos state...i was asked to pay 69000naira
Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by SUNDAYOYEDOKUN1: 1:54pm On Aug 24, 2022
kel4soft:

Please don't transact any business with hydril petrol canada. those guys are Scammer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by northbird: 4:09pm On Aug 24, 2022
shairepee:
i also got a mail from them and i have been replying ..i am now at the point where i have to pay for my biometrics at the canadian embassy in lagos state...i was asked to pay 69000naira

Don't be carried away by website, anbody can do a website...
Before throwing away your money. Do two things.

1. Google LMIA ( Labour market impact assessment)

2. Ask yourself? Which special skill do I have that will make them jump over thousands of Canadians and foreign residents to pick someone like myself in Nigeria....

Your answers will guide you.
Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by Amaifycyn: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2022
[quote author=northbird post=116019521]

Don't be carried away by website, anbody can do a website...
Before throwing away your money. Do two things.

1. Google LMIA ( Labour market impact assessment)

2. Ask yourself? Which special skill do I have that will make them jump over thousands of Canadians and foreign residents to pick someone like myself in Nigeria....

I also received email for Biometric test from vfs Lagos Canada embassy, I want to pay for it, but I need more information about them. They have offered me job as a store Keeper .
Re: Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? by Sunny891: 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hydril Petrol company Canada is Scam.
419... Please don't transact business with them. Nothing like Job fake website

(1) (Reply)

If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer / Nigerian Communication Satellite - Nigcomsat Vacancies / The Nigerian Army Dssc And Ssc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.