Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,444 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:37 AM

The Rate Naira Rising To Dollar How Are The Poor Ones Going To Survive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Rate Naira Rising To Dollar How Are The Poor Ones Going To Survive (323 Views)

Naira Exchanges ₦400 To A Dollar. How True? / History Of Naira To Dollar Exchange Rate (1972-2019) / Pay-up: Africa’s Euro-bond Debt Is Rising To Risky Levels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Rate Naira Rising To Dollar How Are The Poor Ones Going To Survive by Devineee: 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
We are doomed especially people like Us who don't have anything do the system really care about us the rate the dollar is rising everything is going from minimum to maximum how are we going to survive suicide rate is going to be here 99% what can we do in such a time like this?
Re: The Rate Naira Rising To Dollar How Are The Poor Ones Going To Survive by SmellyNyash: 9:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin We warned una but una no gree

Una called us all sort's of name's

Now see what is happening

Re: The Rate Naira Rising To Dollar How Are The Poor Ones Going To Survive by Devineee: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
SmellyNyash:
;Does
as in I don't just know what to do or where to go tears coming out of my eyes for no reason hunger day before this one now it's maximum

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Is A Gold-mine / Palmpay Pos Terminal Available For Sale / Importing From China Or Buying Locally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.