Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Weird Medical Conditions - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weird Medical Conditions (253 Views)

Please I'm Getting Shorter What's The Medical Conditions / Note: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions / 7 Medical Conditions That Can Cause Erectile Dysfunction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weird Medical Conditions by WhiteIverson: 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
I have a couple of non life-threatening medical conditons.

1] I sweat in the cold. When in an air conditioned room, I sweat profusely. I sweat on my palms and under my feet. I remember a Christmas holiday I spent in Jos. It was pure hell.
This condition is called "hyperhidrosis". The remedy, is the constant use of antiperspirants.

2] I get serious heartburns when I eat Beans. It gets worse when I top it with Garri. The remedy, is to avoid eating Beans as I detest taking drugs.

3] I'm in my early 20's but I have a salt and pepper hair. My hair started greying at the age of 10. I can also notice some strands of grey hair on my beard. The remedy is constant dyeing of my hair.

4] I'm very allergic to Bullshit. Remedies choke for this one but I recommend a daily dose of vawulence.

You can also share yours.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala
Re: Weird Medical Conditions by Zayttoven: 12:03am On Jul 28, 2022
My nose bleeds when i'm under intense sun. I always go out with a saline nasal spray.
I get goosebumps when I see a gathering of insects. Sometimes my skin crawls.
My appetite gets ruined at the smell of boiling Chicken meat. I heard it's worse when you don't cook it with fresh pepper and onions.

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of Pneumonia In Adults And Treatment / Proper Sitting Position Is Beneficial For Men With Prostatitis / Foods To Eat During Menstrual Periods To Reduce Pain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.