Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,495 members, 7,847,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:47 AM

Apostle Suleiman Replies Gistlover While Using Crazy Words In His Crusade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleiman Replies Gistlover While Using Crazy Words In His Crusade (692 Views)

Uche Jombo Replies Gistlover On Alleged Relationship With Rita Dominic’s Husband / Man Caught While Using His Girlfriend's Card To Shop For Another Lady / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleiman Replies Gistlover While Using Crazy Words In His Crusade by Aysticksodetola(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Apostle Suleiman Replies Gistlover While Using Crazy Words In His Crusade by Aysticksodetola(m): 7:28am On Jul 28, 2022
A man of God shouldn't use these kinds of words , it's uncalled for
Re: Apostle Suleiman Replies Gistlover While Using Crazy Words In His Crusade by MadamVanessa(f): 7:30am On Jul 28, 2022
shocked

But my problem is , upon all the many men of God in this country , why is it always Apostle Suleiman ? And Everytime he's been dragged has to do with booty and pussy. Nawah o.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleiman Replies Gistlover While Using Crazy Words In His Crusade by Aysticksodetola(m): 7:31am On Jul 28, 2022
But my problem is , upon all the many men of God in this country , why is it always Apostle Suleiman ? And Everytime he's been dragged has to do with booty and pussy. Nawah o.[ I wonder ooo]
Re: Apostle Suleiman Replies Gistlover While Using Crazy Words In His Crusade by Mrsoft3(m): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Aysticksodetola:
A man of God shouldn't use these kinds of words , it's uncalled for

Mr man you are not serious, why do you people judge others on this same crime you will commit even more?

The gistlover words was called for right? When it comes to fighting the devil there is a strategy,when it comes to fighting an opposition who is a man like me I will use every word I can regardless of what I am. You people just come out and spew thrash.
Re: Apostle Suleiman Replies Gistlover While Using Crazy Words In His Crusade by Aysticksodetola(m): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wahala

(1) (Reply)

“Your Ex, Gbemi Was The One Feeding You And..."lady Threatens To Expose Sheggz / Checkout What Netizens Told This Lady Because Of Her Curvy Hips And Backside / South Africa Reports on Rap Celeb AKA's Murder in Durban (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.