Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) (52282 Views)

Learn How To Make Pink Lips Balm / Top 5 Home Made Recipes For Pink Lips Balm / Lady Buys Python Skin Handbag In Port-Harcourt, Neigbour Sees It & Faints (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by AROME9639: 7:21am On Jul 29, 2022
[quote author=Cti28 post=115169671]�����
Instead of 'Pink lips', he ended up with a 'PIG LIP Lol, hahahahahaha
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Badonasty(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2022
Lol…it sha gave you pink lips…na you no ask for the side effects
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Raychee(f): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2022
I hate this thing ehn. angry
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by penplus: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2022
I pity the goat, why apply it on the poor thing?
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by WhiteLavender(f): 10:16am On Jul 29, 2022
killmods:

My brother the thing dey tire me... I go just wake up Say na pink I want for lips when i no be gaybriel. Na some small small girls when dey fantasize about oyinbo dey make them do am sha. And then they look so stupid with it grin
I am beginning to think that it has now become a pandemic in Ibadan. A lot of them now look very awkward, its so very annoying.
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2022
WhiteLavender:

I am beginning to think that it has now become a pandemic in Ibadan. A lot of them now look very awkward, its so very annoying.
Chai... grin grin grin
Btw u have beautiful ones on u smiley
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2022
petsey:
You wan fine by force
Pink lips isn't fine on a black man. Makes one look stupid and sick. Your lips should match ur skin tone or be a shade lighter...

Women are getting stronger by the day and the men are becoming more weaker in every way.... they now even pout for selfies grin

God help us

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by skubee1990: 12:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
Wearey boi grin angry
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by WhiteLavender(f): 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
killmods:

Chai... grin grin grin
Btw u have beautiful ones on u smiley
Lol, thanks but I don't think mine will pass for pink though.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
WhiteLavender:

Lol, thanks but I don't think mine will pass for pink though.
Well if what I'm seeing there is ur real lips tone then it will definitely pass for pink. And they look so soft. No mind me just stating the obvious cheesy
Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by Sorochi7: 1:35pm On Jul 30, 2022
UptownVibes:
He wanted pink lips,now he don get big lips. grin
instead of going for mixed chemicals,these what he needs now, kindly chat me up for any cosmetics products you want,wether cream,soap, scrub, Whitening supplements, enhancement supplements, Whitening IV and IM, beard oil and cream for men,and drugs for long penis,we are located at trade Fair international market Lagos,these my WhatsApp number 09130760233

Re: Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) by spayor(m): 3:55am On Aug 06, 2022
My favorite line is "my mouth is heavy"

Where are my tickets��?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Share Photos Of Cheap Dresses They Bought & Rocked / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT / Caroline Jurie: Mrs. World Gives Up Crown After Arrest For Assault (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.