Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF (1362 Views)

Surrogate Mothers Needed In Abuja / US-based Couple Accuses Nigerian Surrogate Mother Of Absconding With Twins (pic) / My Husband Donated His Sperm For IVF Without My Consent -nigerian Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by LagosG: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
Single mothers
Contractual agreement very attractive.

Dm if interested.
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by muyico(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
LagosG:
Age : 24-34 Single mothers Contractual agreement very attractive.
Dm if interested.
4real?
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2022
LagosG:
Single mothers
Contractual agreement very attractive.

Dm if interested.
I will be too attached unless I wld av signed up

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by LagosG: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2022
muyico:
4real?
Yes sir. Surrogacy is the only way for some couples to become parents.
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by LagosG: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
bump
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 2:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
I'm 7months gone.... A baby boy, I'm healthy, willing to go through any test. Will you have mine? But certainly not free please.

1 Like

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by StPete: 3:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
I'm 7months gone.... A baby boy, I'm healthy, willing to go through any test. Will you have mine? But certainly not free please.

I thought u said it’s your first child and you’re not willing to give it away?
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by MufasaLion: 6:08pm On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:

You're pregnant now and wanna sell off the kid right after birth?
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

You're pregnant now and wanna sell off the kid right after birth?
Am I supposed to even reply you No I don't think so!
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by MufasaLion: 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Am I supposed to even reply you No I don't think so!

No, you don't but you have intentions of selling a baby that's yet to be born. You're a person of interest.
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:33pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

No, you don't but you have intentions of selling a baby that's yet to be born. You're a person of interest.
Guy leave me abeg! Na me know where e dey bite me. Free me

2 Likes

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Guy leave me abeg! Na me know where e dey bite me. Free me

What happened?
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 6:37pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

What happened?
Nothing! I think that's the best decision at the moment
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by MufasaLion: 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Nothing! I think that's the best decision at the moment

No, that can't be the best decision.

You'd rather say that's the best decision that favors you financially. There are many orphanages in Nigeria that you can give the baby to. There are many couples that are childless and would appreciate if they could adopt yours. Your parents are there and won't forsake you. You have pools of good decisions to choose from.

I really don't know your story but selling a child is legally and morally wrong.
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

No, that can't be the best decision.

You'd rather say that's the best decision that favors you financially. There are many orphanages in Nigeria that you can give the baby to. There are many couples that are childless and would appreciate if they could adopt yours. Your parents are there and won't forsake you. You have pools of good decisions to choose from.

I really don't know your story but selling a child is legally and morally wrong.

Even orphanages take money before babies are adopted. So I'll just push out my baby and give u for free. Interesting!
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by MufasaLion: 8:26pm On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:
Even orphanages take money before babies are adopted. So I'll just push out my baby and give u for free. Interesting!

Orphanages do request for money?

Anyways, how much do you wanna sell the baby? Nobody will pay you more thsn 500k for it. That money will drain quickly and you'll become more desperate for money.

What would you do when it finishes? Become a baby factory?

4 Likes

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Watermelon(m): 9:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Khaleesi4lyf:

I am interested in adopting your unborn baby.

4 Likes

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by AndroidAI(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Orphanages do request for money?

Anyways, how much do you wanna sell the baby? Nobody will pay you more thsn 500k for it. That money will drain quickly and you'll become more desperate for money.

What would you do when it finishes? Become a baby factory?

Have you considered if she's fit to be a mother? If selling the innocent kid off means a better future for the kid, then i support her wholeheartedly.

4 Likes

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by MufasaLion: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2022
AndroidAI:

Have you considered if she's fit to be a mother? If selling the innocent kid off means a better future for the kid, then i support her wholeheartedly.

What are the criteria for someone to be qualified as a mother? They are many but her sole reason for having the intention to sell a baby that's yet to be born is because of financial gains.
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by MufasaLion: 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2022
Watermelon:

She's selling, not putting up for adoption.
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by AndroidAI(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

What are the criteria for someone to be qualified as a mother? They are many but her sole reason for having the intention to sell a baby that's yet to be born is because of financial gains.

The fact that she wants to sell her unborn kid automatically disqualifies her from being a mother. What are you saying?
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by MufasaLion: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
AndroidAI:

The fact that she wants to sell her unborn kid automatically disqualifies her from being a mother. What are you saying?

Yes, it does and she deserves no pity.
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by AndroidAI(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Who are you to decide who deserves or doesn't deserve pity? Are you okay?

3 Likes

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by MufasaLion: 10:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
AndroidAI:

Who are you to decide who deserves or doesn't deserve pity? Are you okay?

Hey kiddo, watch you tongue and don't be rude.
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Watermelon(m): 10:20pm On Jul 30, 2022
[quote author=MufasaLion post=115231405]

She's selling, not putting up for adoption. [/quot

Alright. I do not buy babies but I will compensate her for the stress of pregnancy and delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 12:17am On Jul 31, 2022
Watermelon:

send me an email zinajohn26@gmail.com
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

She's selling, not putting up for adoption.
Are you now the one speaking for me? Please stay out of what you know nothing about please
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 12:20am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

mtchewwww
Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 12:27am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

you talk anyhow! Whether I'm giving my baby out for free or for a price it's none of your business. U don't know my story! I've had thorough thinking about this. So please spare me.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 12:28am On Jul 31, 2022
AndroidAI:

Don't mind the assistant Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by Khaleesi4lyf(f): 12:31am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

and u said I wasn't fit to be a mom grin I had the options of terminating the pregnancy from the first month. But I'm not a party to killing a child. So whether im giving it out for free or for a price it shouldn't be your business. Abi the day I'm gonna go into the labor room will u join me? Please take your judgemental self outta here. It stinks!

1 Like

Re: Surrogate Mothers Needed for IVF by AndroidAI(m): 12:59am On Jul 31, 2022
MufasaLion:

You sound mentally damaged! No offence!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate The UK / Newborn Baby Refused To Gree For Anybody / Men Who Neglect Their Mothers Should Be Cursed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.