Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,459 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC (16869 Views)

Lagos OPC Members Kill Man For Breaking Into Hotel Room During Lovers' Sex Romp / Armed Fulani Group Planning Terror Attacks In Kano State / Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by Begoodtoothers: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Naz34:

Typical write up of a daft human with brain turned upside down. You lack sense of reasoning properly
Insults will never change the fact about what is happening in Abuja. Insults can't change what was done in Owo, Abi na IPOB( a completely christian group) enter Church kill worshippers? Or is it Kanu that forced Tinubu to ignore christians and pick a Muslim VP? Insults won't change the fact that a single suspect hasn't been caught regarding the Owo issue while nothing is heard about Deborah Samuel's killers. Insults won't change the fact that there's no guarantee that the Owo massacre wouldn't repeat itself.

Like I've stated earlier, infiltration of Fulani Muslims in the SW and the possible havoc they'll cause, especially to christians is certain. Tinubu just made it easier for them(that's if you can comprehend). Abuja is another testing ground after Borno, Zamfara, Adamawa, Kaduna and Sokoto States. At least, the SE are fighting back without government intervention rather than do nothing. Keep insulting me or the igbos
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by dragunov: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2022
Begoodtoothers:
Agree or not, the perpetrators of terrorism are Muslims and the South West has a good percentage of indigenous people who're Muslims, thereby making it easy for Hausa/Fulani Muslims to infiltrate and reck havoc like they did in Owo. It's only a matter of time and the South West will be Islamized. What is happening in Abuja will definitely happen in the SW, yet Yorubas think that the Igbos are their enemy when their own son, Tinubu took a known terrorist sympathizer in the person of Shettima as VP simply because he wants to win at any cost. Do you, supporters of Tinubu think that the killings of Christians in the SW will stop if Tinubu is elected? Stop the bullsh.it talk of his wife is a pastor. Tinubu is a Muslim and will naturally defend Muslim interests first, even if it's means the death of all christians. If the OPC doesn't defend the SW and yoruba christains in the SW, there's nothing that will prevent the radical Islamization of the South West.

With the current events here in Abuja, I'm beginning to see that Nnamdi Kanu was right from the start. At least, one thing is certain, the South East and South South can never fear or worry about Islamization nor will christians worry about their safety.

Igbos have always been the enemy of the SW. It shows in their rhetorics and comments all the time. 4 yrs ago, Igbos we're loosing their minds over Atiku. They we're shouting "Atikulated" everywhere. So what happened? Neither Obi not Tinubu nor Atiku can save Nigeria. The country is doomed. Period!
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by InvertedHammer: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
/
Why is everyone crying?

I thought Nnamdi Kanu is your problem because he pointed out these conspiracies.

/
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by Begoodtoothers: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
dragunov:

Igbos have always been the enemy of the SW. It shows in their rhetorics and comments all the time. 4 yrs ago, Igbos we're loosing their minds over Atiku. They we're shouting "Atikulated" everywhere. So what happened? Neither Obi not Tinubu nor Atiku can save Nigeria. The country is doomed. Period!
At the bolded is what I refer to as Misplaced Priorities. Igbos have more in laws with Yoruba than peoples from the North. Igbos invest more in christian dominated SW states than in the entire North and you think they are your enemies ba? You think real igbos are here online? I laff when I read statements btw you guys here.

And I agree, Obi nor Tinubu or Atiku can't solve Nigeria's problems but should we remain idle and watch incompetent idiots lead us?
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by oloshun(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mamaafrik1:
The Hausafalulani are playing with fire.
The south is more United than ever now, when we cut the port and the oil revenue and see let us what will be fate of hausafalulanis.

they should reread the last nigerian civil war theatrics very well,they no reach,their fore fathers were wasted then despite the sw ans ss on the federal sides.
The war would have being different had there hadnt been a disunity in the south but despite that the gumption to wage the war was mostly done by YORUBAS,their papa couldnt get the the mind to fight it until the yorubas stepped in.
now imagine a united ss,sw ,se and even middle belt.
can they really fight it?,no electricity,no communication network,no access to sea or even river niger,no gas to run anything,no oil cash,no food,no radio or televion signal and no international support(who was to support a leech nation with no intellectual or natural or mineral resources?)
Vultures will RAVAGE their skies ,hyenas and pigs eat their corpes

You are on point. A united South is a force. And this coming from OPC is a big threat to the North. Their caucuses know better, you know what I'm saying.
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by coputa(m): 4:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
EMXTAN1:
A General as president and we've never had it this low security wise!!! Infact what exactly is working these past 7 years. ? Pls let's look beyond tribe and ethnicity to vote in competence and someone with a vision, will and strength to save this country..
The people with vision and competence are not on the ballot,they dont have the money to buy the presidential form because they've not gain access to the treasury.
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by ezegenigbonine: 5:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Imagine afonja singing war song.

O chimooo
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by ezegenigbonine: 5:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
If the so call terrorist no dey fear, why dey no mention south east or south south among people wey dey go attack?

Sometimes, it's good to know who pass you.
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by Microwhy: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2022
Begoodtoothers:
Agree or not, the perpetrators of terrorism are Muslims and the South West has a good percentage of indigenous people who're Muslims, thereby making it easy for Hausa/Fulani Muslims to infiltrate and reck havoc like they did in Owo. It's only a matter of time and the South West will be Islamized. What is happening in Abuja will definitely happen in the SW, yet Yorubas think that the Igbos are their enemy when their own son, Tinubu took a known terrorist sympathizer in the person of Shettima as VP simply because he wants to win at any cost. Do you, supporters of Tinubu think that the killings of Christians in the SW will stop if Tinubu is elected? Stop the bullsh.it talk of his wife is a pastor. Tinubu is a Muslim and will naturally defend Muslim interests first, even if it's means the death of all christians. If the OPC doesn't defend the SW and yoruba christains in the SW, there's nothing that will prevent the radical Islamization of the South West.

With the current events here in Abuja, I'm beginning to see that Nnamdi Kanu was right from the start. At least, one thing is certain, the South East and South South can never fear or worry about Islamization nor will christians worry about their safety.
Soon your church will be converted to Mosque and your pastor will be send to Sudan to learn Pillars and practice of Islam. A placeholder will be send on his behalf till he return.
Between Magrib and Isha time, there will be a must madarasa class where you will continue to ilearn and mprove your steadfastness.
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is time to say no to this Fulani men leading this nation
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by Lainegh: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2022
Begoodtoothers:

who's this person writing Bant. You don't even understand the dynamics of the southwest, writing nonsense from one village.
Re: Insecurity: Terror Attacks May Start Another War In Nigeria – OPC by Begoodtoothers: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lainegh:
who's this person writing Bant. You don't even understand the dynamics of the southwest, writing nonsense from one village.
Lol, I have in-laws of Yoruba origin so I Know as much as you know. You didn't even make a credible statement to argue the aforementioned. Look, Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba in general are conservative because you traditions allows it. But your fellow Fulani Muslims are radicals. It was this same Fulanis that conquered your lands and forcefully introduced Islam. They are back again and introduced themselves in Owo(or you think iPOB or fellow Christians did that shit?) My take is simple; OPC and amotekun must begin to think and act like IPOB to maintain the present dynamics in the SW. The East is fighting against them already. Abuja is some mess now and you think SW is impregnable? Keep deceiving yourself.

Note
I'm not a Biafra or Kanu nor an Igboho sympathizer. I don't do insults.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Allegedly Defiling Minor Inside Mosque Restroom / Nigerian Man Stabbed To Death By Business Colleague In Brazil. Photo / Benjamin Kalu: Nigerians Afraid Of Police Than Armed Robbers — Reps Spokesperson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.