Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother (41547 Views)

Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Olajumoke Orisaguna Officially Divorces Her Husband, Changes Last Name To Chris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by SaturnNick(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Jada made him do that. It was clearly obvious. No two ways about it grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by TheFacelessMan: 7:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Melodydoctor:
Apology accepted. Go and sin no more.

The dry memes aren't working bro... give up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Elsueno: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2022
chukwugoziegi:

He said he's reached out to Chris but that one said he doesn't want to have a discussion yet.

Everyone in the industry knows Will is the B***h in that relationship.

A video of the couple once surfaced on the internet where Jada was filming Will on IG live her phone. He said he didn't want it and she called their therapist on IG live saying "you can see I'm still dealing with this Foolishness."

E shock me!

Dude na O.G Simpson, He is even still defending G.I Jane in his "supposed" apology sef, He ain't sorry, He is still getting manipulated. When I was younger, I used to think he was a cool nigga, sigh..

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by FireUpNow(m): 7:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Initially when he slapped Chris Rock, was Will Smith sleeping? Rubbish apology
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by OlawaleBammie: 7:22am On Jul 30, 2022
YorubaYouth247:
Simple man. grin

In Fela's voice "I be African Man, Original! I..." wink

If you are Original Yoruba click my Profile Signature Link to Join.

Remember that "Yorubaness is all about being Born as Yoruba and being Ready to do all it takes to make ALL Yoruba Lives better!"

Bonded in Love and true Brotherliness from Heaven, the Yoruba Blood that Unitedly flows in we Yorubas is far Thincker than water of Religion, Politics, Money etc. As Original Yoruba, you MUST Prioritize ALL Yorubas equally above Religion, Tradition, Politics, Fame, Money and Power. If you Priotize any of these above other Yorubas then you are a brainless incorrigible Bastard and your Head shall soon be brutally cut off just as Afonja, who was brainwashed with Religion to betray Yorubas, was killed and his head displayed on a stick at market Center where passerbys spits on it. We Original Yorubas, we are the Decendants of Abitikos, Labuju, Oderinlo, etc. At Ibadan, we United from Ekiti, Ijesha, Ogun, Oyo, Epe, etc and mercilessly Destroy our Enemies in 1840! History always repeats itself! We shall do it again!
https://www.nairaland.com/7240227/yoruba-muslims-yoruba-christians-uniting
the irony of it is dat you yourself are not yoruba grin

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by fman(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2022
driand:
Real men don't make hasty decisions

And when they make decisions

THEY NEVER REGRET

As e dey hot!!
No time to waste.
Hasty decisions sure pass.
Best served hot.
Abi na when e cold
You wan serve am?
Just damn the consequences!!
And do the needful.
Bro
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2022
This man now apologizes everyday
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by omoyankee3(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Jada Pinkett don turn man finish

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Angelfrost(m): 7:25am On Jul 30, 2022
A little too late tbh... Nigga has buried his own career!

He shouldn't have delayed this... A peace meeting ought to have been done immediately after that infamous night in the company of elders in the black industry like Denzel, Samuel L Jackson, and Morgan Freeman. This should have been followed with some public reconciliation.

Clearly, your wife still pulls your strings, and she is really set to destroy you. Shame!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by toujurs: 7:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Since?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by DWJOBScom(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2022
driand:

THEY NEVER REGRET

That's false
Reql men are reflective and take back their words when they are wrong
No wonder they are the ones with lest wprries and lasting wealth.
Don't worry when you get older you will understand

*Please don't try to tell me you are 40

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Smith is the poster boy for all SIMPs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by ALISMILE(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Will Smith really disappointed me sha. I'm unable to watch that video a second time. Dude went too low.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Realtalk20: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Anuoluwa12345:
God bless you immensely for this. The bolded part is one of the reasons why I detest guys that accommodates too much females, you see this one you talk to her, you see that one you greet her and many more indicipline they tag being nice. If Smith has not been too accommodating to all females he met, Jada wudnt have manipulated her ways to make him love her.
Once I see a guy is a type that is too accommodating especially to female counterparts, mehhnn it's a serious red flag for me!. A guy must be able to control so many things, you see this one you laugh at her, you see that one you greet her.. etc thereby making the girls fully aware of you, they begin to fall for them and the next thing, female manipulation starts.
Men like that are to be avoided by all means!!. Whereas if it's a female behaving like this, they tag her flirt, promiscuous etc.. but if it's a man, it's not a big deal.. radarada misinterpreted into being nice! Oshisco

You hit the nail on the head perfectly.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Secondly: 7:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Apology or not, Will smith is a pussy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Clinghton: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Asking for forgiveness is maturity.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Shanana1(m): 7:42am On Jul 30, 2022
Realtalk20:
He sounded unstable and depressed throughout the video .

Will Smith is like one of those people that keeps giving and giving no matter what you ask of them. Now that's not a bad thing except you are married to someone like Jada who is a taker. such people will take and take until your well is dried up and you have nothing else to give.
Will Smith throughout this video looked like someone whose well is dried up totally..

He seems detached , emotionally exhausted and unstable. Some people said what he did was good by slapping chris rock , he was standing up for his wife , really ? Was she standing up for him when she dragged him out on live national TV and told him about cheating on him repeatedly with kids ?

Will Smith's life is a lesson to all wise men, becareful who you marry.. becareful whom you go on one knee and propose to. Be very careful.

Will Smith looks like one of those men whom we will wake up one day and hear that he shot his wife and kids to death one morning.

It's sad how marrying the wrong wife can change your trajectory. The saddest thing is, he was happily married to a decent woman and had a son with her who is normal until he met Jada and cheated on his wife
Well said jare
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by COMPAQ(m): 7:43am On Jul 30, 2022
SQLmastar:
Simp of the century.
If only you had simped for a decent female like Reese or Serena, it would be a little bit better. But instead you chose a farm tool... tsk tsk tsk

Serena ke?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by UptownVibes(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2022
driand:

THEY NEVER REGRET
Word my geee

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by tunapawizzy: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Jada needs to introduce me to d baba wey do am for am...e dey work
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by loswhite(m): 7:47am On Jul 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:
One of my guys said the slap was actually a stunt
Was your guy the organizer of the stunt?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Kajaard: 7:48am On Jul 30, 2022
driand:

THEY NEVER REGRET

Truer words were never said. 100% facts. Respect cool

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Minjim: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2022
That's what real men do.

When you err, be humble enough to admit it.
Cos move on you must.

Comedians too should be decent and original with their jokes don't prey on someone ordeal
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Lewisalexander(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Ur guy head nor correct
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:49am On Jul 30, 2022
It will never be worth it fighting over and for a woman
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Minjim: 7:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Kajaard:

Truer words were never said. 100% facts. Respect cool

I guess you've never have to work under pressure?
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by faithfull18(f): 7:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Nigerian men, this is true love.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Yxxx: 7:52am On Jul 30, 2022
Jada is blackmailing Smith.
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Kennitrust(m): 7:52am On Jul 30, 2022
grin
Re: Will Smith Finally Apologizes To Chris Rock, Reaches Out To His Brother & Mother by Gerard28: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2022
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Your guy is probably an idiot to not have seen will smith yell angrily from his chair to Chris rock after the slap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D'banj Poses With His Newborn Son, Daniel (Photo) / Yung6ix Gives $10,000 To The Man Who Gave Him N10,000 To Relocate To Lagos / Burna Boy Poses With The Fela Kuti Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.