Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm (12082 Views)

Afrobeat Meets Berlin : The Biggest African Music Export Is About To Take Place / Tuface, Davido, Kcee, Among Other 500 Celebrities Storm Anambra For Oba Carnival / Flavor, Awilo, Chidinma Storm Awka For Flirt Vodka Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by MainblockAngle: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Nigerian Afrobeat artists are set to take Berlin by storm again barely few months after the likes of Wizkid and Burna performed at the AfroBeat Festival. This time, AFROBEAT MEETS BERLIN is set to showcase artists like Kizz Daniel, Teniola, Diamond Platinum, Bcross, Made Kuti and others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwJnqrl2WMI

The Concert which is to be hosted in the city of Berlin, Germany will be taking place in a 4000 audience capacity venue along with various online streaming platforms for audience around the world.

The concert has been slated to hold by September 24th. It is expected that fans of the Afrobeat genre around the world who can’t make it to Berlin physically will participate via online streaming platforms.

94 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by crossfm: 5:09am On Jul 30, 2022
Yes oo,if not for our useless and visionless leader's we ought to be leading in everything in Africa and the world at large.

We are talented, intelligent, smart, creative and resilient.

We are not lazy as one old man said,we are not deliquent as they wish for us and our children. We are a restless generation who need the best for our children and unborn children.

Let's flush these greedy old men out of the system,let's take back our country from these clueless men. We can and we will.

Let's vote right and place our country back to the top. We use to be the giant of Africa,the big brother Africa and we can still get back there.

Get your PVC and vote right.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by dmostcheerful(f): 5:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Nah so e suppose be.
No other set of people makes me proud being Nigerian more than our musicians and athletes, aside them, Nigeria Jaga Jaga.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Mandate2023: 5:17am On Jul 30, 2022
Kizz daniel.....d guy too good, is time he take himself to d next level as d industry is already on d next level

189 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Offpoint1: 5:28am On Jul 30, 2022
I'm not a fan of afro beat, I doubt I know or can remember any Nigerian musicians, except for those who started from late 19s and early 2000s. Anything from 2012 till date, I rarely know them or listen to them.

I'm strictly rap, reggae, blues and opera

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by techWriter5: 5:33am On Jul 30, 2022
Kizz Daniel grin grin grin

Tere Tere
Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Kezyvibes(m): 5:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Some people will still find a way to campaign for Peter Obi through this post

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by luxs(m): 5:59am On Jul 30, 2022
Naija to the world

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by akeeng: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2022
Which song that Mide (dey) sing wey dem dey book am for international shows? Fela factor. Corruption just full everywhere and everybody body for this we Naija

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Prince001(m): 6:19am On Jul 30, 2022
crossfm:
Yes oo,if not for our useless and visionless leader's we ought to be leading in everything in Africa and the world at large.

We are not lazy as one old man said,we are not deliquent as they wish for us and our children. We are a restless generation who need the best for our children and unborn children.

Let's flush these greedy old men out of the system,let's take back our country from these clueless men. We can and we will.

Let's vote right and place our country back to the top. We use to be the giant of Africa,the big brother Africa and we can still get back there.

U are absolutely right with ur analysis until u mentioned PVC! No amount of PVC will changed anything in Nigerian if we still going to be using that Military constitution. That rubbish constitution is our main problem!!!!!!!! None of the politicians or the presidential aspirants ready to change it so therefore Yoruba nation, Biafra republic, Ijaw Nation, no going bk!!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Stargangz: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Lagbaja, Femi Kuti and Seun Kuti are the only afrobeat artists I know after the legendary Fela Kuti, only Burna Boy came a little bit close due to the fact that na Fela impregnate him mama. All other your so called afrobeat artists are thrash especially Kizz Daniel wey sing dat nonsense Buga song.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Cenripacta(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2022
Stargangz:
Lagbaja, Femi Kuti and Seun Kuti are the only afrobeat artists I know after the legendary Fela Kuti, only Burna Boy came a little bit close due to the fact that na Fela impregnate him mama. All other your so called afrobeat artists are thrash especially Kizz Daniel wey sing dat nonsense Buga song.

Bro dont rate this guys like that noww. That Made kuti performance and stage craft is Stunning and Crazy. If not say Fela nah Legend and one of the originator of Afro I would have rated Made kuti ahead. I had an after thought when I watched him too...dnt sleep on a Grammy Nominee cos those guys already seen what u ar yet to see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Cenripacta(m): 7:17am On Jul 30, 2022
akeeng:
Which song that Mide (dey) sing wey dem dey book am for international shows? Fela factor. Corruption just full everywhere and everybody body for this we Naija
The first Made kuti performance I watched was during the launching of Trophy stout in Lagos...Bro go rewatch that too. He's great, he's too good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Tboymessiah(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by ajekpaks(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2022
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Passionate888: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by akeeng: 7:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Cenripacta:

The first Made kuti performance I watched was during the launching of Trophy stout in Lagos...Bro go rewatch that too. He's great, he's too good

I asked which song he’s got yet you can’t mention any

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by MainblockAngle: 7:49am On Jul 30, 2022
The biggest African music export is about to take place and mark its place in history. #AfrobeatMeetsBerlin

Experience live music from your favourite top afrobeat stars such as Kizz Daniel, Diamond Platnumz, Teni, Made Kuti and other superstars and stand a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to Berlin.

Head to www.afrobeatmeetsberlin.de or www.afrobeatfest.eu to purchase livestream tickets today and stand a chance to see your faves live in Berlin.

MainblockAngle:
Nigerian Afrobeat artists are set to take Berlin by storm again barely few months after the likes of Wizkid and Burna performed at the AfroBeat Festival. This time, AFROBEAT MEETS BERLIN is set to showcase artists like Kizz Daniel, Teniola, Diamond Platinum, Bcross, Made Kuti and others.

The Concert which is to be hosted in the city of Berlin, Germany will be taking place in a 4000 audience capacity venue along with various online streaming platforms for audience around the world.

The concert has been slated to hold by September 24th. It is expected that fans of the Afrobeat genre around the world who can’t make it to Berlin physically will participate via online streaming platforms.

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Slimwhyt(m): 7:50am On Jul 30, 2022
Nice one!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Allisgud: 7:59am On Jul 30, 2022
akeeng:

ask am o,even on radio station I never hear him song for naija talkess of abroad,him and seun kuti,they are just flexing on fela influence, our new generational artist don't sing core afro beat,they sing afropop, afrocentric

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 30, 2022
Say Nigerian artists. No just dey tag Afrobeat cos not all so he they ll sing there ll be Afrobeat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Allisgud: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2022
Why is made on,even on radio station I never hear him song for naija talkess of abroad,him and seun kuti,they are just flexing on fela influence, our new generational artist don't sing core afro beat,they sing afropop, afrocentric

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by clothingonline(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2022
We are doing well in music all over the world

All sizes available jeans 6500

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Daneguakhi(m): 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
KizzDaniel please dont come late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Jaqenhghar: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
They will use words like "take by storm" meanwhile if you ask the average Berliner he will tell you doesn't know what's happening or who these people are
Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Jaqenhghar: 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
crossfm:

The leaders are a true reflection of the people. If they are useless and clueless maybe its because the people ( the youths esp) are the same.
The only thing you guys were grest at is supplying the world with crude oil
Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by gudugudumeje: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2022
@crossfm: You are taking your taking over your country wt PVC only from a very weak end...Take the SWOT analysis frankly and you will agree wt me that you are missing and not adding a vital thing... The adders are there for it...as time tells...
Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by MainblockAngle: 9:42am On Jul 30, 2022
The biggest African music export is about to take place and mark its place in history. #AfrobeatMeetsBerlin

Experience live music from your favourite top afrobeat stars such as Kizz Daniel, Diamond Platnumz, Teni, Made Kuti and other superstars and stand a chance to win an all-expense paid trip to Berlin.

Head to www.afrobeatmeetsberlin.de or www.afrobeatfest.eu to purchase livestream tickets today and stand a chance to see your faves live in Berlin.

MainblockAngle:

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by RPG2020(m): 11:11am On Jul 30, 2022
Kezyvibes:
Some people will still find a way to campaign for Peter Obi through this post

You just did

Congratulations boi for being Obident

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by Cenripacta(m): 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2022
akeeng:

Well they invited him to sing..maybe is ur song he will perform...LoL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afrobeat Meets Berlin: Nigerian Afrobeat Artists Set To Take Berlin By Storm by akeeng: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
Cenripacta:

Well they invited him to sing..maybe is ur song he will perform...LoL
Smh. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Cooling Van For Rent / I Am +1 Today, Happy Birthday To My Self. / Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.