Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,311 members, 7,853,447 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1073) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1275891 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dakpemien: 5:13pm On May 07, 2023
Please how did you guys pay your school application fees. It has been declining my Zenith dollar card
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 5:25pm On May 07, 2023
dakpemien:
Please how did you guys pay your school application fees. It has been declining my Zenith dollar card
Contact your bank
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 6:25pm On May 07, 2023
You are a scammer my IRCC Account too logout most everything I signed in already logout immediately I clicked the link and it was my Gmail that I got a notification so shut your gutter.

You can see the proof Gmail sent to my email? You may be at onisha or whatever you claimed and working hand to hand with Ibadan people coz I'm here in Lagos and how come my Gmail notifications shows location: IBADAN

Anyway you meet a wrong client

Isaacosita:
Can you imagine you said IRCC portal now Gmail LMAO look you can call me Scammer or whatever thing you mind might have you say listen I don't do that which you thing of me. Come to THINK of it you said I am a bastard hacker right that i tried to hack your IRCC portal how else or where did Gmail account enter because currently am in onistha GRA Anambra state. So where I take enter your Gmail.
Keep fooling yourself
Imagine she said I am from Ibadan lol.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tajuowo(m): 6:29pm On May 07, 2023
for those that traveled to canada recently via egyptair, do you need to be covid vaccinated or show pcr test results? my agent is claiming i must be vaccinated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dakpemien: 6:30pm On May 07, 2023
Isaacosita:
Have you tried flywire or Western union

Can I use my dollar card on flywire?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dakpemien: 6:31pm On May 07, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Contact your bank

Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ABIODUNDE: 6:31pm On May 07, 2023
Good afternoon house,

Pls šŸ™ I need a sample of reconsideration letter.

Kindly assist with a format.

Thank you in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kingdenny1: 6:44pm On May 07, 2023
[try chipper cash virtual usd card , itā€™s reliable.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 6:46pm On May 07, 2023
Kingdenny1:
[try chipper cash virtual usd card , itā€™s reliable.
Please what is their exchange rate ? Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 6:47pm On May 07, 2023
tajuowo:
for those that traveled to canada recently via egyptair, do you need to be covid vaccinated or show pcr test results? my agent is claiming i must be vaccinated
Nope, you don't need it.

Your agent is living in the past. Covid rules have been relaxed worldwide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by iwanvisityankee: 7:06pm On May 07, 2023
Esmeob:
Can anyone please help me with information on submitting passport to vfs both Lagos and Abuja.

I'm hearing that they don't do dhl two way courier anymore.

Thank you.
If you want your passport to be stamped very fast and sent back to you ASAP.

Send it directly to Abuja VFS. Use DHL to send and pay 1 way courier service, about 18k (this is for returning your passport via UPS). If you did biometrics I'm Lagos, you will pay additional money as transmission fee. Don't pay for SMS it's waste of money.

Then relax and see the magic.

All the information are on VFS website

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Heritagebib: 7:27pm On May 07, 2023
Thank you so much. I have done it and flywire has sent a mail to confirm the transfer.
CindyByFine:
I think you would have to redo it this time choosing the naira bank transfer.

Just follow the instructions on the site, fill in your details and all....when you click on the make payment button in the last snapshot, it will load a page that has a Bank name: 9payment Service Bank
With a unique Account number
Reference number
And you just copy info and do a transfer from your Nigerian Bank account.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tajuowo(m): 7:28pm On May 07, 2023
God bless you for this first hand information. my agent was saying egypt air won't allow me board. she even told me there's an update from Canada this April stating covid vaccine to be compulsory for entry

tenderjunkie:

Nope, you don't need it.

Your agent is living in the past. Covid rules have been relaxed worldwide
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Caspry5: 7:29pm On May 07, 2023
Good day house. I want to know what it would cost me to study and get computer science degree in any university in Ontario. I have a friend there who can accommodate me. But I want to know the cost of every other thing, process and documents needed. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tejaisco(f): 7:56pm On May 07, 2023
I remember you...congratulations maā€™am, Iā€™m so happy for you.
EyinjuGod:
Good morning all
God did it
He finally made me smile after 2 rejections
Iā€™m a 3rd time time applicant and I already promised to give back to the page that gave me so much hope and inspiration.

I reapplied last year December after paying full tuition
Had about 8/9M in my account as POF and I also used a sponsor as co sponsor but was rejected in Feb
It was really a tough one and I didnā€™t tell people until about a week or 2 weeks after the rejection

I summoned courage and started putting my documents together again. I reapplied on the 30th of March after I had waited for my CGMS note and was tired of waiting.
Voila, notes came out same day I reapplied. Got there notes in the afternoon and I reapplied in the morning around 4 a.m.
reason for rejection was because I didnā€™t prove enough relationship btw sponsor

Reason for first rejection was because I was self sponsored and didnā€™t pay tuition and VO felt I have higher degree already but I finally got a PPR with the same admission letter

I prayed even though I felt I did justice to relationship btw sponsor on both occasions
I used my uncle though.
Things I did differently this time around.

I mentioned that the program is a necessity for my career and academic progression due to the specialization and also the course isnā€™t studied in Nigeria
I added my fathers landed documents as a claim that it can be liquidated if any need for urgent funds arise.
I also mentioned that I am my fatherā€™s manager and I manage all his properties here and Iā€™ll come home from time to time to oversee it.
I used my parents as home ties. Used my job that Iā€™ll return to the job and I also Used a landed property and also used my fatherā€™s properties since I am his property manager.

I got PFL on 14th of April and I was given just 7 days to reply with evidence that I didnā€™t use fraudulent bank statement
I was sad, worried. I had to go to bank to request for updated bank statement and I reached out to my sponsor to help with updated MBS and I got a reference letter from the bank too because my sponsor and I used same bank so I wasnā€™t sure of the particular statement they had issues with
I attached a letter to address the PFL and possible reasons that I could think of which could have warrant the letter

I was truly scared because my research shows that PFL is usually followed by either a rejection or ban.

I kept on praying and God did it on the 4th of May
And funny thing is I have been counting days to God since may 1st
Iā€™ll tell God, God, today is day 1 of May, please put a smile on my face and answer my questions

I got the first email that night because the phone was with me and I got BVL. Then the second email dropped just few mins apart and my hands were shaky. Behold, God did it
Tobechukwu

This is to encourage everyone not to give up especially for those that got rejected by the embassy.
Province-nova scotia
School-CBU

Documents attached

SOP
POF for sponsor and mine
I used 2 banks for mine. One was 7M and the second was 800k
Sponspors accountā€¦ NA but enough funds
1 year Tuition payment receipt
Work ID
6 months Pay slip
Employment letter
Reference letter from work
Co sponsors ID card
Co sponsors letter of sponsorship
Co sponsorā€™s affidavit of sponsorship
Land document
Fatherā€™s asset documents
Birth certificate
Passport data page
Affidavit of return
Upfront medical
Degree certificate
NYSC cert
Waec šŸ˜€
CV
International passport
NIN slip
Admission letter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 8:49pm On May 07, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:
You are a scammer my IRCC Account too logout most everything I signed in already logout immediately I clicked the link and it was my Gmail that I got a notification so shut your gutter.

You can see the proof Gmail sent to my email? You may be at onisha or whatever you claimed and working hand to hand with Ibadan people coz I'm here in Lagos and how come my Gmail notifications shows location: IBADAN

Anyway you meet a wrong client

@Justwise Do you remember I warned you about Isaacosita last month? They are always hiding under helping people

@Bamz555 @Makano potential scammers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 8:56pm On May 07, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Hangup mr scammer, You almost made me lost my Gmail account by clicking the fucking link you sent into my email, and the purpose I added you up on my WhatsApp is the POF you mentioned on the thread and I wanted to ask for their charges.

Below is our chat with your instant format lol ....instead you should chat with so we can talk about the reason I added you but na format this guy sent me

Cry cry baby, you want to see your Mummy. How are you? Shame! Upon how I was shouting here. Gullible you still use this thieves?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 8:59pm On May 07, 2023
Smartguyboy:

Who is Makano how did he/she help you please?
One of the potential scammers here

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:01pm On May 07, 2023
PutinDbomb I no use the baby scammer just want to verify about the POF he mentioned , I still dey introduce myself next thing the scammer said he as sent the guide to my email lol

Please help us flush this scammer out with immediate effect

PutinDBomb:
Cry cry baby, you want to see your Mummy. How are you? Shame! Upon how I was shouting here. Gullible you still use this thieves?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by EyinjuGod(f): 9:07pm On May 07, 2023
Tejaisco:
I remember you...congratulations maā€™am, Iā€™m so happy for you.

Thank you so much
I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 9:15pm On May 07, 2023
PutinDBomb:

@Justwise Do you remember I warned you about Isaacosita last month? They are always hiding under helping people

@Bamz555 @Makano potential scammers

Some of them have been banned already, Isaacosita is banned.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 9:16pm On May 07, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

PutinDbomb I no use the baby scammer just want to verify about the POF he mentioned , I still dey introduce myself next thing the scammer said he as sent the guide to my email lol

Please help us flush this scammer out with immediate effect

Do you have his number or email address he contacted you with?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 9:25pm On May 07, 2023
Yes, below his details

isaacboy293@gmail.com

justwise:

Do you have his number or email address he contacted you with?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PutinDBomb: 9:32pm On May 07, 2023
Cadygosh:
He is one of the top Gurus on this thread, you can search him in the search box, I would have given you his number, but he frowns at that. So you can check his bio or search for him here to read his posts. He helped me get my Visa after 5 refusals.

@Smartguyboy

People are getting visa left and right now. People are getting visa without sop and many documents they're posting here. My friend got his visa 5th time last month after agents like the thieve that woman is advertising collected money from him.

Visa is easy to get now like never before. She's a marketer. Don't let her deceive you

Do it yourself. People are getting visa like water now

Her PPR screenshot might be fake from internet or anywhere

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1070) (1071) (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: Anthony223 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.