Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,503 members, 7,847,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1266169 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 6:23am On May 13, 2023
Please avoid bank statement from micro finance, a few people have gotten visa with it but a larger percentage have gotten refusal especially from this thread. So it's best to just use a commercial bank.

harley4:
Hi everyone,
1. Please, I want to apply for study visa with my family. But I intend to use microfinance Bank statement. I hope the statement will be acceptable without an issue.

2. The documents, I can use to backup landed and building properties from my parents to me. My parents only have receipts used to purchase the land and survey documents.

3. Should my spouse write hers LOE or including her in my SOP

Please your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 6:24am On May 13, 2023
Please avoid bank statement from micro finance, a few people have gotten visa with it but a larger percentage have gotten refusal especially from this thread. So it's best to just use a commercial bank.

harley4:
Hi everyone,
1. Please, I want to apply for study visa with my family. But I intend to use microfinance Bank statement. I hope the statement will be acceptable without an issue.

2. The documents, I can use to backup landed and building properties from my parents to me. My parents only have receipts used to purchase the land and survey documents.

3. Should my spouse write hers LOE or including her in my SOP

Please your advice will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 6:33am On May 13, 2023
Ayobamiaz:

The balance was 3 million plus ..yeah I hope for that too but do you know how long it takes?

What's wrong with your application is unexplained lump sums, in your reapplication just try to show evidence the money is not just for demonstration purposes. They're not really particular about how much is in your account but the source of income, I've seen someone with source of income get approved with 7.3m in the account. Don't let it way you down, and also include the power of prayer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 6:47am On May 13, 2023
Habdejlee:

Okay thanks….so you think the main reason is because I don’t have up to 23m or is it because I don’t have a good explanation for the source of funds

If you follow this thread closely, you'll discover that it's really not about the amount of money on your POF but detailed explanation of source of funds.please critically explain how the funds you have came about and how you or your sponsor will pay the tution deposit without working in CA

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 6:56am On May 13, 2023
They are plenty o
University of Saskatchewan
University of Winnipeg
University of Manitoba
McGill University
Algonquin college
Seneca college
Confederation college
Humber college
George Brown college
Trent University
And many more which I no carry for head
blessedbest:
Good day fam, please I need a list of low tuition university for masters in Canada.please help if u know any

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Accessed: 7:00am On May 13, 2023
Accessed:
Hello Gurus,

Please can someone recommend any good photo editor app or url for photo sizing my digital photos in my applications.

Please guys! Any free online photo editor for rightsizing?

Never Mind guys...I'm okay now!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benjaminosita: 7:11am On May 13, 2023
If you are self sponsor you will need a lot of document to show.
joefit4gur:

How many years course? Are you self sponsored? Tuition cost for total duration of study?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 7:13am On May 13, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Can you shield more light about using visitor visa to school in Canada? Are you in Canada already

There are many people in this situation

I am not in Canada already, am for fall intake this year.

You can't use a visitor's visa to school rather If you're on a visitor's visa and already in Canada, get admitted into a school then update IRCC with your LOA while applying for a SP, it'll be granted without hassles.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olaoluwa13: 7:17am On May 13, 2023
Hello house, Please I need University / College in Canada that accept C6 in English Language (undergraduate Admission), and also issue admission letter in three(3weeks).
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2023
CindyByFine:
I hope to too...yet to submit my application.
I wish you the best in your application. Why haven't you submitted though? Try and get it submitted before the summer rush begins
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 7:25am On May 13, 2023
AskGod07:

Hello 2kurupt, please can you share with the sample of your affidavit of sponsorship

Go to an experienced business centre located beside a court premises, they've loads of templates.
Just tell them what you want and they'll edit your details into it, then you stamp at the commissioner for oaths office in the court
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2023
cadno:

Really !!!! Wow
I just told him , he is in shock. Because he is going for a family member's Wedding . The member is a Citizen ( PR to citizens )

So how easy will the process of converting from Visitor Visa to Student visa ??. Because he will just Resume the school program immediately rather than coming back to Naija for the processing of Visa again. That takes care of POF issues.

Please explain more. I will appreciate 🙏

I know someone that landed on a visitor's visa with the hope of finding work then switching to a work permit. Unfortunately he couldn't get an LMIA approved job so rather than leaving he got admission & switched to a study permit.

Tell your bro to inform his host of his intentions, I guess he can stand in as a sponsor (that should take care of POF). Coz he still has to show IRCC he can afford to study.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Deltayankeeboi: 7:59am On May 13, 2023
Benjaminosita:
They are plenty o
University of Saskatchewan
University of Winnipeg
University of Manitoba
McGill University
Algonquin college
Seneca college
Confederation college
Humber college
George Brown college
Trent University
And many more which I no carry for head
Please how do I check for the tuition and coa of my proposed course for these schools. Search through some of the school’s website but no direct link
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by K865: 8:03am On May 13, 2023
NOC1:

Intrested
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emryyy: 8:04am On May 13, 2023
Good Morning everyone, please I did my biometrics in vfs lagos and I have a passport request. I need advice please should I waybill to Abuja or i should drop at Lagos.

I've heard people say Lagos take so much time for stamping.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by K865: 8:05am On May 13, 2023
Tgbengus151:
So guys, the Whatsapp group has eventually being created and we are currently 6 in number, so if you are also a prospective student of Fanshawe college and you feel interested in joining the group, you can hit me up through the mail or quote this post.

Thank you.

I’m interested to join please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tejaisco(f): 8:20am On May 13, 2023
Winnerpoks:
Congratulations, did you include letter of introduction from work? And how long were you working? Or what else did you use as home ties

Hi winnerpoks, I’m currently jobless o....graduated 2021, finished nysc 2022 oct...I only told my agent that I currently help my mom at her shop...so she asked of pictures of me in my mom’s shop.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:25am On May 13, 2023
What of if someone gotten admission and already paid his tuition deposit fees, and gotten his visitor visa approved can that person travel to Canada on visitor visa and apply inside Canada ?

2kurupt:

I am not in Canada already, am for fall intake this year.

You can't use a visitor's visa to school rather If you're on a visitor's visa and already in Canada, get admitted into a school then update IRCC with your LOA while applying for a SP, it'll be granted without hassles.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 8:32am On May 13, 2023
olaoluwa13:
Hello house, Please I need University / College in Canada that accept C6 in English Language (undergraduate Admission), and also issue admission letter in three(3weeks).
Check booth university college . Their admission is fast , tuition is 13k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Psalmist1234: 8:54am On May 13, 2023
Bibbie16:
I will like to be added to the group as well.

I heard that there is a WhatsApp group for University of Manitoba. Please add up.my contact, 08056335054

Please add up my contact- 09038682876
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cadno(m): 9:19am On May 13, 2023
2kurupt:

I know someone that landed on a visitor's visa with the hope of finding work then switching to a work permit. Unfortunately he couldn't get an LMIA approved job so rather than leaving he got admission & switched to a study permit.

Tell your bro to inform his host of his intentions, I guess he can stand in as a sponsor (that should take care of POF). Coz he still has to show IRCC he can afford to study.
Ok...Great. thank you so much for the time and effort you have put into helping with this information. most appreciated 👍
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by realestatewithb(f): 10:15am On May 13, 2023
Hello everyone 🤗

Please I have being trying to open my portal since yesterday it isn’t opening, is IRCC haven’t any issues with the portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legend1308: 10:37am On May 13, 2023
Hello guys please what did you think about a graduation certificate? I mean graduate certificate not diploma do people get visa for going to study graduate certificate?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JDB55(m): 10:47am On May 13, 2023
peejay03:
Good afternoon,

Is there anyone going to Cambrian college, Sudbury Ontario for October 2023 session, Business Analytics? Or is there a group for students going to Cambrian college? Please lets rub mind. Thanks
I will be going to Cambrian in October as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legend1308: 11:08am On May 13, 2023
Thanks for the reply bro actually what I'm asking is
1. Has anyone apply for graduate certificate and got approved for visa?
2.what do you mean by weeks course does not qualify for pgwp
3. Like how many weeks, and what if the graduate course is 8months does it qualify? Thank you
Benjaminosita:

First you have to go to the school website for instant Algonquin college click the name of the school on Google and it's website will appear after clicking to the webpage go straight to International student and click on apply or how to Apply.
Note this
Applies to all schools in canada some have or request ITELS while some don't. I have a guide to put you through from start to finish.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 11:10am On May 13, 2023
Benjaminosita:
PGD(post graduate diploma )
Which is normally 2years or 3years maximum depending on your course or program which qualifiesyou for PGWP (post graduate work permit)
While
PGC(post graduate certificate )
This is normally 8months 46weeks 1year and some 2years maximum which also qualifies for PGWP but weeks courses are crossed finger for PGWP.
I have a guide to you through if you need it.

The way u jus dey advertise ur guide ehn one has to be careful of u and it’s as well raising a red flag . You don’t wanna make it public but private so that u can be able to demand money privately from who asks for the guide .

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legend1308: 11:14am On May 13, 2023
Please do know answer to this?
3. Like how many weeks, and what if the graduate course is 8months does it qualify?
jaydave:

The way u jus dey advertise ur guide ehn one has to be careful of u and it’s as well raising a red flag . You don’t wanna make it public but private so that u can be able to demand money privately from who asks for the guide .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 11:30am On May 13, 2023
Legend1308:
Thanks for the reply bro actually what I'm asking is
3. Like how many weeks, and what if the graduate course is 8months does it qualify? Thank you
1. Lots of people have applied for graduate certificate and have gotten visas. Myself included.

2,3. You need to complete a minimum of 8 months course to qualify for PGWP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.