Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220729 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 11:27am On Jun 13, 2023
Hope d mail u wrote on ur photocopied data page is correct? If it's correct,u will be getting mails from vfs
Chechem:
Please house,
I submitted my passport on the 7th of June and DHL sent me acknowledgement on the 9th of June that it has gotten to the destination. Will I get confirmation from VFS that they have gotten the passport? I paid for the SMS fee and included proof. I also paid for courier return of passport and submitted proof...

So I was thinking that they will send me sms when they receive it, or is it not what the sms charge is for? Someone should please educate me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 11:37am On Jun 13, 2023
angie88:
Hope d mail u wrote on ur photocopied data page is correct? If it's correct,u will be getting mails from vfs

I did not write o. But I included a paper that has my details, my email and phone number are included in the details...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2023
It's still d same thing, once d email is correct, u will get mails from them
Chechem:

I did not write o. But I included a paper that has my details, my email and phone number are included in the details...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2023
angie88:
It's still d same thing, once d email is correct, u will get mails from them

Thanks alot...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Readymove: 11:57am On Jun 13, 2023
Luada:
do you mean cash
yes naira to usd
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thebabiebird: 12:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Chechem:

Don't worry. You'd get the confirmation soon. I submitted through DHL on the 2nd and got confirmation on 8th. So keep calm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by donshegzy: 12:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hello house

Anyone going to Ontario or St Lawrence College here?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mayoropsy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hi would like to join the group,
anori:

Starting a group for Manitoba Schools for Fall 2023. Your WhatsApp Number?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kenelly(f): 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please where did you pay the charges and transmission fee to?

Chechem:
Please house,
I submitted my passport on the 7th of June and DHL sent me acknowledgement on the 9th of June that it has gotten to the destination. Will I get confirmation from VFS that they have gotten the passport? I paid for the SMS fee and included proof. I also paid for courier return of passport and submitted proof...

So I was thinking that they will send me sms when they receive it, or is it not what the sms charge is for? Someone should please educate me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Philomathhh(m): 1:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
navidennis:

Can't seem to login in to my profile. It's currently on maintenance

My sister did hers on the 2nd of June at IOM Ikeja, and no update yet. After calling them on several occasions, they told her the result is not ready yet, and her deadline is on June 16.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Luada(m): 1:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hey guys am new here, but have been following this thread on Google so i wanted to ask if am granted a scholarship do I still need to submit a bank🏦 statement showing enough funds or will only 2m be ok
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Send through webform not email.
Webform link👇
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookie&AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1

navidennis:

It was attached in the mails I sent

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Luada(m): 1:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Is it in cash or online
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Readymove: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Luada:
Is it in cash or online
anyone
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Readymove: 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Luada:
Hey guys am new here, but have been following this thread on Google so i wanted to ask if am granted a scholarship do I still need to submit a bank🏦 statement showing enough funds or will only 2m be ok
impossible with 2m
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ferdinard21(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Readymove:
impossible with 2m
Does anyone know colleges or universities that accept 3rd class or HND for graduate certificate or masters in Canada??

Thank you…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by skinath: 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good day everyone
Pls i av done my biometric since April 25th and up to date still yet
To get a request for my medicals, am really worried about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Luada(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Readymove:
impossible with 2m
Like how much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aitagoodvibes: 1:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
yes. tgbengus is admin. drop your number, i'll add you.

JOJU2022:
Is there any fanshawe college group available? Please I would love to join ASAP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
URGENT
Good afternoon, I missed my appointment at VFS today for submission,I was not able to get in the crowd was massive. Is it true that I won't be able to reschedule, cause am trying it already and its not going through... How am supposed to go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Luada(m): 1:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Laycoln:
Hi, Morning Nairaland.. Pls I’m trying to get to Canada with Students Visa, I don’t know where to start from, I don’t know if 7million Naira can get me to Canada as Student, I have been trying to get an agent but agent told me to pay 2.5million for a start to help me to process the application as student visa that i will pay the school fees myself when i get to canada, is there something i can do myself without the agent? I have been following this thread for sometime now everything just seems confusing

I really need assistance
I can help you with the application if you are ready tell me.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daezy22: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hi everyone, has anyone used TCC from another state to apply for form A and it got approved?

Ex: someone residing in lagos uses a TCC gotten from ogun state
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ogify1(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Luada:
I can help you with the application if you are ready tell me.
Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oghenetegababe(f): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Yes sure.
usman1000:

Hello can i send you an email? I'm also going to Centennial COllege
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Xxx123xxx(m): 2:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
saxwizard:
Please suggest a virtual card I can use to pay for application fee aside payday

Payday don frustrate me before I don’t want them again
..am looking to pay my application fee too please let me know if u get Any solution.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 2:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Anyone?
Fulani14:
URGENT
Good afternoon, I missed my appointment at VFS today for submission,I was not able to get in the crowd was massive. Is it true that I won't be able to reschedule, cause am trying it already and its not going through... How am supposed to go about it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 2:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Co-asking...and is it possible to get it yourself at internal revenue office, the money agents are asking is #150k
daezy22:
Hi everyone, has anyone used TCC from another state to apply for form A and it got approved?

Ex: someone residing in lagos uses a TCC gotten from ogun state
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Misstolaly(f): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Army2022:
Send your e-medical sheet that was given to you at the hospital to ircc through webform.

I concur
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by omotolanibaby(f): 2:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Fulani14:
Anyone?
its been answer severally on this platform.read it here that if u miss ur appointment for submission .u can only used dhl for submission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fulani14: 2:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Okay,thank you
omotolanibaby:
its been answer severally on this platform.read it here that if u miss ur appointment for submission .u can only used dhl for submission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Slimboss042: 2:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
jaydave:
Ircc was doing average of 2/3weeks decision for majority of d applications since February.. e reach May turn dem begin dey slow .. nawa ooo

There's nothing like that. I submitted may 3 and got PPR may 18. Someone submitted may 26 and got PPR today 13 for family of 3.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Misstolaly(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
navidennis:
Medical submission deadline is 15th of June I did medicals since 2nd of June no upda5e. I have also sent an email to Nairobi email. Please what else can be done

I would also advise you reached out to the facility where you did your medicals, especially with my experience today.

Submitted application for Work Permit for Spouse (SOWP), Study Permit (SP) & Visit Visa (VV) on May 10th and did upfront for all on May 1st (My older daughter (SP) had an existing medical that was passed on a previous application). Qlife delayed uploading report for the VV until I got a request for additional medicals from IRCC on the 22nd and I was at QLife on 24th to deal (they were full of apologies). Meanwhile medical for SP was passed on 18th of May, medical for SOWP was passed on 22nd of May, and it now remained VV.

I followed up with emails and webforms from the 1st of June to IRCC that how far, especially since VV's medical was still pending. PPR dropped for SOWP and SP on the 7th and 9th of June respectively while VV 's medical is still pending for VV. I have been sending daily emails and webform to IRCC but decided to visit QLife in person today, only to discover they were yet to transmit results for the VV. It is worthy to note that the medical for my older daughter's SP expired after it was passed and she she did another medical which has also been passed while my 3 month old daughter medical was yet to be transmitted, if not for the delay, all applications would probably have been approved in May)

Now that this has been done, hoping IRCC will pass the medical and I can get her PPR this week so we can dispatch passports for stamping.

NB: I got my SP last year December and would be resuming Fall 2023, so still very much in Nigeria, I just booked another medical since my medical on file has now expired.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.