Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220402 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by LightDe: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hi all, hope you’re having a nice day,

Since when I was in year 3/4 I occasionally read visa interview transcripts in the US and Canada threads, I’m currently in final year with a first class Cgpa and I think it’s time for me to start my personal research and be more proactive.

I’ll be graduating by Nov 2023, and I’m hoping from then till March 2024 I’ll secure admission and a 80 - 100% full ride scholarship in US or Canada for MSC in Engineering. I’m studying Engineering and my main reason of looking at Canada is so I can immediately start my engineering career with an engineering firm there as well, I heard USA has fewer job opportunities in engineering and more In Information Technology - still may be a false opinion sha, but I’m open to both.

I hope to get valuable information and insights in securing all these, thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Harmony63: 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please I need someone that can help me review my SOP

I want to apply for international business management

Is there anyone that can help?

I will really appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GeneralChuck(m): 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2023
My application was reviewed less than one months. I submitted documents that the agent asked me to gather including the ones I saw from this forum....
study plan (as they called it "less than a page"wink
POF ( personal account " did not bother to include my company account"wink
2 Land Documents and 1 property under tenancy
certificate to operate pawn and thrift in my State
Email response for residency application at Fanshawe
tuition deposite receipt
LOA
Tax returns for my Company
CAC certificate .
int passport
Self sponsor letter
These are the documents I submitted

Also, I truly agree on the part of getting a professional with my SOP " I wrote it myself and have no idea if the agents even read through or made any reviews before submitting "

My brother will come in probably as the main sponsor for the tuition while I cover the living expenses and miscellaneous, I am not actively working and my supposed company account doesn't have enough active financial activities to be brought forward as at the time I was compiling my documents. I hope to reapply so any form of guidance would be fully appreciated . Thank you

zubizareta:

Give more details or your previous application and what form of sponsorship your brother is bringing in then you will get good feedbacks. Also, you might have to get a more professional help with your sop.

Finally, if you have been actively working or doing business then your brother can only be a co sponsor. That would make more sense. Probably you sponsor yourself for living expenses and miscellaneous while he covers tuition
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GeneralChuck(m): 2:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
I was only asked to pay just first semester deposit as indicated on the LOA of Fanshawe College and it's a one year program. Also, is it possible to reapply cos school resumes September 5th 2023, but the next session for Project management is May 2024 start day, since January applications has closed at Fanshawe. better advice would appreciated this is my first time applying to a school in Canada. Thank you

onyekachee:
as a self sponsor,you are expected to pay your full tuition for one year,you can still reapply if you get your note on time against fall,if the money for tuition is available then just pay the complete fees then let your brother in USA send money for the living expenses..then you are good to go
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2023
GeneralChuck:
My application was reviewed less than one months. I submitted documents that the agent asked me to gather including the ones I saw from this forum....
study plan (as they called it "less than a page"wink
POF ( personal account " did not bother to include my company account"wink
2 Land Documents and 1 property under tenancy
certificate to operate pawn and thrift in my State
Email response for residency application at Fanshawe
tuition deposite receipt
LOA
Tax returns for my Company
CAC certificate .
int passport
Self sponsor letter
These are the documents I submitted

Also, I truly agree on the part of getting a professional with my SOP " I wrote it myself and have no idea if the agents even read through or made any reviews before submitting "

My brother will come in probably as the main sponsor for the tuition while I cover the living expenses and miscellaneous, I am not actively working and my supposed company account doesn't have enough active financial activities to be brought forward as at the time I was compiling my documents. I hope to reapply so any form of guidance would be fully appreciated . Thank you

We can work on your sop. Let me see the one you submitted. Send me a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Harmony63:
Please I need someone that can help me review my SOP

I want to apply for international business management

Is there anyone that can help?

I will really appreciate

I can help you review it. Send me a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Erwinjstoff(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
mummyprincess:
Good day All!

If you are already studying in Seneca or going for Fall 2023, say hi to me please.

I couldn't find any WhatsApp or Telegram link having read all the pages that highlighted Seneca.

Thanks.

Hi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NorthernshoreTS(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2023
Pekela:
Hello dear fellows,

If one is requested to submit passport upon application, is it necessary to book appointment or normal walk submission is possible?
Normal walk-in is no longer possible. You either book an appointment for passport submission on the VFS website or you send your documents via courier (DHL, UPS) to the VFS visa application center in either Lagos or Abuja.

Best regards

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Harmony63: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2023
zubizareta:

I can help you review it. Send me a mail

Thank you 🙏..sent a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ibitowaoa: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
,h
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GeneralChuck(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2023
okay I've sent it . Thank you

zubizareta:

We can work on your sop. Let me see the one you submitted. Send me a mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2023

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adabakee: 4:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
House please can anyone recommend schools with low tution deposit, kn Canada for me,I studied project management as first degree wouldn't mind courses in business management,project management or marketing, been searching Internet for low tution deposit schools not getting any please help me.i graduate with 2.2
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Scogyoddyniv1: 4:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Very Urgent Please

Hello Bobomaigida,

Kindly assist as my one year old child visa was denied and the agent want to re-apply and insisting he want to package another Student permit him.
My wife is the main applicant which is going to study and four of us are dependants.
Here is the current status
Wife Adult- Student permit (Medical Request instructions approved)
Age 3- Student permit (Medical Request instructions approved)
Age 5- Student permit (Medical Request instructions approved)
Age 11 month -Student permit DENIED
My application (Husband) - He packaged visiting visa for me still waiting for Approval

My question is since the boy is still very small can I ask the agent to package visiting visa for him since he is accompany his mother not the student visa that was refused earlier.

Scogyoddyniv1:
Congratulations.
Did you include all your family application at once?
Is there PPR dropped too?
I am in the same condition as my and two kids and the primary applicant which happened to be my wife Medical instructions send while me the husband is still pending and the last born too not yet updated.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dessymond394: 5:25pm On Jun 30, 2023
Algoma university is a good school for business related programs but tuition fee is about 17 to 18kcad per year
Adabakee:
House please can anyone recommend schools with low tution deposit, kn Canada for me,I studied project management as first degree wouldn't mind courses in business management,project management or marketing, been searching Internet for low tution deposit schools not getting any please help me.i graduate with 2.2
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2023
Scogyoddyniv1:
Very Urgent Please

Hello Bobomaigida,

Kindly assist as my one year old child visa was denied and the agent want to re-apply and insisting he want to package another Student permit him.
My wife is the main applicant which is going to study and four of us are dependants.
My application (Husband) - He packaged visiting visa for me still waiting for Approval

My question is since the boy is still very small can I ask the agent to package visiting visa for him since he is accompany his mother not the student visa that was refused earlier.

Ideally, only 5 years and above can request for study permit. All children under five are to request for VV, please apply for VV using your wife's portal. Study permit cannot be issued to kids that under school age.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Scogyoddyniv1: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2023
@Bobomaigida,

Thank you so much for the clarification but the one with 3 years was given approval to go ahead for medical.
You know this agent will always want to do what they fill is right.
I will follow up with him.he is requesting for another payment to resubmit again
Bobomaigida:

Ideally, only 5 years and above can request for study permit. All children under five are to request for VV, please apply for VV using your wife's portal. Study permit cannot be issued to kids that under school age.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by garryi: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please I tried booking medicals at IOM Ikeja and it showed successful and then showed error. I tried booking again it showed I have scheduled a booking already and yet I can't scheduled another. But on my dashboard no appointment was seen. Please how do I navigate this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 7:28pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hi, I’m asking for a friend.

Will there be any implications in changing from an undergrad to masters

Bobomaigida:

This will not be a wise decision, it will not be proper to come for a bachelor's degree and then reapply for Masters, what is your rationale for making your such change?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2023
garryi:
Please I tried booking medicals at IOM Ikeja and it showed successful and then showed error. I tried booking again it showed I have scheduled a booking already and yet I can't scheduled another. But on my dashboard no appointment was seen. Please how do I navigate this?

Send them an email to book you for an appointment, you can get their email address on their website.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Oldfashioned145:
Hi, I’m asking for a friend.

Will there be any implications in changing from an undergrad to masters

Has your friend been approved for the undergrad programme? If he has let him resume first before exploring a change, however, my own reservation is Masters and Bachelors are very different, so I do not know if the school will be willing to approve that change. (This is my own opinion, it is not based on any verifiable regulation from IRCC)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Officialarhnie(f): 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2023
Good day everyone,
Please I need an advice on what to do for an
application for permanent residence
Ircc sent an email asking to submit their passport but the ppr was not sent to them. They’ve sent series of webforms and they replied saying they sent the ppr letter already but we’re yet to receive it
Please at this point we don’t know what to do
Anybody with any suggestion?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2023
Officialarhnie:
Good day everyone,
Please I need an advice on what to do for an
application for permanent residence
Ircc sent an email asking to submit their passport but the ppr was not sent to them. They’ve sent series of webforms and they replied saying they sent the ppr letter already but we’re yet to receive it
Please at this point we don’t know what to do
Anybody with any suggestion?

The applicant should call them using the viber app (check on google on how to get it) then send an email to the MP of the area they intend to travel to intervene.

Sometimes glitches happen that delays the delivery of the PPR, there is nothing to be worried about. It will still come.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by alphabbey1(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2023
GeneralChuck:

So what's now the function of the agent if you were the one that solely wrote the SOP yourself...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Officialarhnie(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2023
Bobomaigida:

The applicant should call them using the viber app (check on google on how to get it) then send an email to the MP of the area they intend to travel to intervene.

Sometimes glitches happen that delays the delivery of the PPR, there is nothing to be worried about. It will still come.

Okay thank you. We’ll try that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deejay123: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2023
Hello house! I applied to Confederation College for Jan 2024 intake. Please is there a WhatsApp group on dis. Kindly connect me pls. And if u applied, kindly signal so we can have some connections either. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Towerofgrace: 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2023
Adabakee:

Check new brunswick community college or university of manitoba, Fanshawe college, Holland College PEI, don't know if they'll have the course you want but review their location and living/life in those areas generally. Also confirm all qualifies for PGWP

edit: just noticed you said low tuition deposit, not low tuition, i think Trent Uni qualifies, you may check them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2023
Please house,
Who has gone through the passport submission and collection by a courier service. Does it take time before the passport gets to one? I was sent a mail on the 22nd of June, that my passport has been sent out but I wasn't sent any tracking ID nor have the courier service contacted me.

I chatted with vfs today and they maintained the passport has been sent out but the Abuja team hasn't sent tracking ID to them to forward to me. Does it mean they sent it without a tracking ID and why haven't it gotten to me after 8 days...?

Please whoever knows how to process works should please help me explain. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Erwinjstoff(m): 12:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Chechem:
Please house,
Who has gone through the passport submission and collection by a courier service. Does it take time before the passport gets to one? I was sent a mail on the 22nd of June, that my passport has been sent out but I wasn't sent any tracking ID nor have the courier service contacted me.

I chatted with vfs today and they maintained the passport has been sent out but the Abuja team hasn't sent tracking ID to them to forward to me.
Does it mean they sent it without a tracking ID and why haven't it gotten to me after 8 days...?

Please whoever knows how to process works should please help me explain. Thanks

Same situation, no tracking ID from the courier service and yet VFS sent me a mail notifying me about its transit to my chosen location.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Larryjam: 12:50am On Jul 01, 2023
Scogyoddyniv1:
Very Urgent Please

Hello Bobomaigida,

Study permit for a one year old That’s strange. So if I may ask, what was the reason for his denial? In my own opinion, visitors visa would do and when he reaches the age of school enrolment, you can apply for study permit for him. These agents sha
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:01am On Jul 01, 2023
Scogyoddyniv1:
Very Urgent Please

Hello Bobomaigida,

Visit visa for ur 11 months old kid and yours should have been SOWP. Ur visit visa application might be there till next year that way. It takes long but u might be lucky. SOWP is ur best shot nd it’s not even too late to go for it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Itua123: 1:22am On Jul 01, 2023
Can you send the same things to me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) (1245) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.