Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,419 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1270896 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankrobbn1: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
Sanyaa:
I expect to get my student visa soonest, but I will like to apply for my girlfriend under the common law, is this still possible? I heard it's late already but don't know how true, do I have to get the ppr first? If yes, can it be applied for when I arrive in canada? or it is something that should have been done before submitting the application. @makano @showyoung @lekiboboe and anyone who could kindly shed light, Thanks

My best advice for a situation like this, get married to her once you've your visa with you. Travel to Canada and apply for SOWP for her to accompany you, provide your marriage Certificate, wedding Photos and other related important documents to prove that you're legally married.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nonsoooooo: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2022
I have sent u a message
lawajo:
Well today God came through for me

I applied March 18
Biometric done 23rd March
Received Medical Request May 28
Did medical at IOM abuja on June 2nd
Medical Passed June 8

Since then nothing again
I started sending webforms and emails to diff consular offices
and my school is suppose to resume August 31st
but this morning PPL came through

to those of you out there God is still on the throne

Documents submitted:
ALL CIC DOCUMENTS
Sponsor is my big brother in the US
he submitted bank statement of $40,000
letter of sponsorship
offer letter(for his work)
pay stubs (4 months)
IRS tax certificate

I did not submit any other documents from my side except passport photo and Int'l passport..

I will need help with University of Regina oooo. If you are attending the school or you are already based there. please come through for a brother

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jokunle(m): 12:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Please which agency is the best to use in Nigeria for applying to Canada for mAsterz
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 12:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Hi guys,

I got the attached email screenshot from IRCC in response to the webform I raised.

What is the implications on the expedition of my application processing?

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 1:03am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 1:06am On Aug 30, 2022
This is just a general response
Virocrix:
Hi guys,

I got the attached email screenshot from IRCC in response to the webform I raised.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Samtob4life: 1:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Hafeez6948:
Good day Everyone. Please i am finding it difficult
to find a flight to Canada most flights i have seen are transiting through the US and the ones that aren't, are over 2 million naira.

I'm facing the same wahala here oo

Ah don Search tire
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HouseRavenclaw: 1:38am On Aug 30, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Na the second time you dey post this testimony be this.

You don post this your testimony this morning na guy. Abi is there something we're missing?
What is going on gan gan?

Modified: This is his 9am post that I quoted. And to those shouting. I never say Him be scammer. I just ask am what is going on?

My God, you're so theatrically unlikable. I'm so close to emailing every single mod I can find your information. You're a grown ass man acting like there's hot coal in your underwear. Calm tf down omg.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HouseRavenclaw: 1:40am On Aug 30, 2022
EagleEye4040:
I'm watching you with my 3D glasses. I dey watch all dem agents here. Any small mistake like this, I go evict una from this travel section

You literally cannot do anything. You're a delusional nobody who randomly arose on this thread like an STD. It is you who will be booted out if you're not careful. People are only ignoring you because they have much bigger and valued concerns but you're treading on thin lines at this point. Have some dignity and self-respect.

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 2:11am On Aug 30, 2022
It's well Sir. Glory to God!

bullstriker:
This is just a general response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 5:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Predator188:

You made it more clear now, I wanted to say something....
Because the current tuition for pre-nursing is $18913

Yes you are right cos I received the same education cost breakdown too with the one you provided when I received my admission letter. Definitely we put in the same sch and course
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harkintem(m): 5:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Bimluv:

Wow, thanks so much for this contribution as it really helps.. I don't know why I cant find out this information on their website though,can I send you an email for your guide in securing an admission for September 2023 session cos I don't know if I can still meet up for January intake?

Yes you can send an email

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wengerly(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2022
Good day,

if there is anyone coming to YYC on a Monday or Tuesday. I volunteer to pick you at the airport and take you to your destination anywhere in the city free of charge. I used to do this pre covid but paused and I think it's time to resume again.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2022
Hi good morning , can anyone please help with a sample of their Statement of Purpose and CV ?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chi1995: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2022
Good Morning. Please is there anyone going to the University of New Brunswick in the winter session?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2022
Hi Chi1995

Yeah, I'm going to UNB Fredericton in January 2023. However my resumption is Fall 2022 but I want to study online till Winter 2023 before I resume in-person

I still got some winding down to do at the office, plus I'm yet to finalise requirements to just up and leave with the whole fam of 6.

Please let's connect and share insights. my email is my NLUsernameatgmail

Ciao.

chi1995:
Good Morning. Please is there anyone going to the University of New Brunswick in the winter session?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 7:12am On Aug 30, 2022
wengerly:
Good day,

if there is anyone coming to YYC on a Monday or Tuesday. I volunteer to pick you at the airport and take you to your destination anywhere in the city free of charge. I used to do this pre covid but paused and I think it's time to resume again.
God bless you so much bro, for assisting ppl
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ScalesDemy: 7:37am On Aug 30, 2022
freedomtours:

I need help also on how to write the Sop

All right, I can help with a general template
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Hi , Good morning
At the point of Applying for an admission in a Canadian University , The statement of Purpose, is it same with the one that one is suppose to Submit during Visa Application ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by freedomtours(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2022
Hello fam,
In my admission letter it reads "Admission term- (2022 fall terms), start date - (Sept lst, 2022), expiration of letter of Acceptance - (15 January 2023)
Please guys what does this implies, I have not started my visa application and I am thinking of writing to the my school to defer my admission to January.

But since my admission expiration date bears January
My question is, should I still need to write to the school again for deferment ?

I urgently need the input of the gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 8:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Virocrix:
Hi guys,

Thank you.
Hi Virocrix,

The email you received is quite generic with no specific detail in respect with your current stage of application. Considering IRCC's modus operandi, I find it difficult to depict the relevance of expedition in this context, as you weren't given such an option.

Can't wait to eventually celebrate with you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2022
Toceen2022:

By God's grace within 6 months - 1 year if everything goes as plan!
I've always wanted to ask this. Which is better and easier to secure visas for me and my family of 5, if we apply together and move in as a family or I first apply and leave before they join me later? If I should first proceed alone, what is the guarantee that my wife and 3 kids would be granted a visa after 6mnts of my entry? What if they are denied?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:48am On Aug 30, 2022
My quick help has come!!!
What God cannot do does not exist!!!
#NSPPD #7amFirePrayers

16 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shrunkwriter: 8:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Good Morning guys,

Please abeg has anyone gotten admission here to Memorial University of Newfoundland ? what was the duration from when you applied to when you got a response from them ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 9:01am On Aug 30, 2022
codesngr:

But can I still go and do it without them requesting after submitting, because I just submitted on Tuesday

Yes sure, that's upfront medicals
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 9:02am On Aug 30, 2022
apeja2017:
What about you?
Only biometrics update seen so far, my medical update will come with PPR

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 9:05am On Aug 30, 2022
KellyTech007:
Hi , Good morning
At the point of Applying for an admission in a Canadian University , The statement of Purpose, is it same with the one that one is suppose to Submit during Visa Application ?
Capital NO
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jimogh111(m): 9:06am On Aug 30, 2022
Praise God!!!! What God cannot do does not exist.

Hi Everyone,

I am here to share my testimonial and also drop the timeline of my SOWP application which I already shared on the Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) thread but thought it wise to also come back here to share it as well since it all began here.
It hasn’t been an easy road but God finally completed His work and to Him I return all the glory.
This was my second SOWP visa application as I had put in my first application together with my wife’s first study permit application early 2021 and both applications got refused. We had initially retained the services of a very reputable IRCC registered consultant in Canada and spent so much for this service, so getting a refusal on both applications had taken us off balance. In that confusion and desperation for a quick solution, I had gotten online and discovered this Study Permit thread on Nairaland which I thoroughly read through for weeks and kept coming across a particular name with people singing his praises and how he helped transform their cases and refusals to approvals through his detailed touch “Frankrobb”, I took a leap of faith and reached out to him and I must confess, that was one of the greatest decisions I ever made. After consulting with him, we agreed my wife applied alone for her second study permit application and when she gets the visa and arrives Canada, I apply for my SOWP to join her which we did and here we are, all visas finally approved to the praises, glory and thanks to God almighty. I want to also use this medium to appreciate Mr Frank for his hard work and also being a blessing to my family’s application success, your cup will never run dry, men will favour you and come to your aid before you ask. Amen.

My timeline:

Application submitted on 9th May, 2022.

Biometric was from previous application and was updated on 11th May, 2022.

Did upfront medicals on 5th May, 2022 that was submitted with my application documents.

Medicals didn’t update until July 15th when I decided to disturb IRCC Nairobi and Abuja in July through emails and webforms.

PPR on yesterday, 29th August, 2022.

Documents submitted:

The basic IRCC forms from their website,
My SOP, My bank statement, Bank reference letter, Employment Appointment letters, My Bachelors and Masters Degree Certificates, Marriage certificate, Newspaper publication for wife’s change of name, Sworn Affidavit of wife’s name change, Trad and White wedding Pictures, family pictures with parents and siblings, COVID vaccination card, National ID Card, Upfront Medical Sheet, Old and new International Passport Biodata pages, Police Certificates (Nigeria and UK), NYSC Certificate, Passport Photo, WES Assessment, SSCE Certificate, Landed property documents, Car documents, Professional Certifications, Leave letter, Work ID card, Payslips for 6months, CV, Work Promotion letter, Birth certificate, past visa pages and stamps on my passport, wife’s study visa, wife’s study permit, wife’s admission letter, wife’s school ID card, wife’s enrollment letter, wife’s letters of Authorization and Invitation, wife’s passport bio data page, wife’s social insurance number(SIN) document, wife’s full tuition payment receipt.

I wish everyone here God’s favour and good luck and I do hope that this post encourages and gives fresh hope to someone on this journey because with God all things are possible.
Thanks all. Blessings

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chi1995: 9:19am On Aug 30, 2022
olokings:
Hi Chi1995

Yeah, I'm going to UNB Fredericton in January 2023. However my resumption is Fall 2022 but I want to study online till Winter 2023 before I resume in-person

I still got some winding down to do at the office, plus I'm yet to finalise requirements to just up and leave with the whole fam of 6.

Please let's connect and share insights. my email is my NLUsernameatgmail

Ciao.

Thanks for responding. Please whats your email address? I have also sent a request yo
Contact you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 9:24am On Aug 30, 2022
Gigdraft:
Hi Fredba,

Your decision is a wise one and will not affect your current application. You will only need to update IRCC and your application with a new LOA via webform. However, your latter program should be closely related to the former to eradicate concerns that might border around purpose of visit.

Can't wait to celebrate with you!

Do i need to inform them even tho my start date isn’t more than 150 days?
Still same college

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.