Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221298 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TheDuke419: 11:39am On Sep 20, 2022
Pace6:

Suspicious move kwa!! Lwkmd omo, guy be like you just dey catch cruise to derail this thread.

Oya abeg e don do, PPR is the goal.

God bless your investigative work, we (I) will be on the look to not be scammed. Thank you

Focus

seconded

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by essentialone(m): 11:49am On Sep 20, 2022
Which universities in Canada can one apply for without having to pay any application fee? Not colleges.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzoamaka123: 11:52am On Sep 20, 2022
God has done it o

PPR is here !!!!

I’m driving . Would be back for more details.

Super thankful for all those that helped me on this journey.
I’m so grateful .

I noticed it’s still showing we’ll let you know once a final decision has been made under “final decision “

Would this be updated later to approved or what?

31 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Habeeb521(m): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2022
Good day everyone.

I've been a Member of this thread as far back as 2013/2014 when I got admission to Seneca College in Ontario.

I would like for us to Read a Compromise on the thread Concerning the issue of Agents and Fake PPR Posters and all that has been the bone of contention for the past few days.

We need not Argue, quarrel or insult each over issues that is well known by the moderators of the threads

Let the Thread be as useful as it was, Newbies and guests of this thread might find it hard to get vital information if all we all do is Reply and give unnecessary infos.

Please, I'd like to beg y'all to Put an end to this issue and let us help one another acheive what we are here for!

I'd like to Extend my greetings to Friends in the Thread as far back as 2013/2014 till date, 8 to 9 years it as been,

@justwise My regards to you and your Family
@siga, @chrigo, @tunola @amefrica @finesflex @tianadiva and Finally @Frankrobbn1
you have been very helpful to me in the past, and, I don't know what is happening and why you are tagged in the midst of all this.

I wish everyone everyone whatever brings you to this Thread.

My regards

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 12:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
God has done it o

PPR is here !!!!

I’m so grateful .

I noticed it’s still showing we’ll let you know once a final decision has been made under “final decision “

Second PPR today cheesy

Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RelaxingEnd: 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
NGOZIGLORI:

Thanks for the response.
Please is there another way to pay without using flywire
We have filled the form in http://www.tradesystem.gov.ng and the authorization letter too is ready.
I want to finish it up today. Just want to be sure we are doing the right thing.
We want to make the payment through fidelity Bank account.

I don't know the method of payment your school accepts, but if your school uses flywire, then you'll have to generate an invoice from there. The invoice comes together with an authorization letter authorizing the transaction and flywire receiving the money on behalf of your school, which they'll proceed to deliver to the school. You'll fill the necessary details on tradesystems and upload the invoice from flywire. Also check if other things are in place before submitting.

If your school doesn't use flywire, I'm sure they've provided their account details which you'll fill in tradesystems.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
ugoonuoha:
Good day everyone, my friend is currently having some money in a prepaid GTB dollar card (PTA), and he is in Canada. He would like to withdraw the cash or transfer to a USD account in Canada with minimal or no charges.

I advised he used ATM but 3 issues with that:
A) find a USD dispensing atm in Canada
B) $3.50 per transaction
C) $1k max daily limit.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Dear Ugo,

Please why does he want to transfer to a USD account or withdraw cash since he can use the card for payments. As long he wants to get cash he has to bear the charges on it. The place he is do not encourage cash usage at all. I will just advise him to use his card as it is, when he returns to NGN, and he has some balance left he can contact his bank about getting the cash.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ehiremen2002: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
I have a friend who just got her student visa approved. She is planing to resume in January. And she want her husband to join her same time via visitor status.Is this a good idea

The husband is planning to put in his application if he can get response before January.

I just check processing time for visitor is like 155 days, while that of work permit is 58weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2022
ehiremen2002:

I have a friend who just got her student visa approved. She is planing to resume in January. And she want her husband to join her same time via visitor status.Is this a good idea

The husband is planning to put in his application if he can get response before January.

I just check processing time for visitor is like 155 days, while that of work permit is 58weeks

Do not work with those timelines, there are people here that have gotten SOWP in less than six months, the best course is to apply for SOWP for the husband but they have to show POF and other things
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teebabe2806: 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2022
URGENT!!! Please can I book my flight with KLM (stops: Amsterdam and Edmonton)
Note: I’m going to Calgary

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
God has done it o

PPR is here !!!!

I’m so grateful .

Congratulations more wins

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nadingo:
Would you have died if you'd just provided the answer without mocking him?

Not everyone is rigid. He has a good sense of humor and that’s how his comments goes. Check his reply and understand why i said that and I wasn’t mocking so but I don’t expect you to understand that. You need to be happy with yourself so you can understand humor. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Uzoamaka123:
God has done it o

PPR is here !!!!

I’m so grateful .

Congratulations sis oh… ah! I am sooo happy… been waiting for this PPR since BVL dropped. I said I’d still check on you again to know if it has dropped. Abeg sofry dey drive oh

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Esanson: 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Big congratulations to you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jeff5gold: 1:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by doreesy4k(f): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Thank you for your reply, I am for May 2023 intake

johnstan:

This depends on when you applied and the intake you applied for.
Admission takes anytime from 3 weeks and above so be patient. if you applied for winter intake this September for instance you already need to be patient and hope not to be waitlisted.
Remember that visa processing is another 3 months wait time so be patient.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OlaqR: 1:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello NL family/Gurus,

Is it better to await request for updated LOA from IRCC especially when one's eligibility request has started OR forward the NEW LOA to them before requesting?

Thanks for the anticipated responses.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FaithCanny: 1:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello. Please I have received my stamped passport but I am yet to receive the Letter of Introduction, what do I do? I have sent a complaint through webform. Can I contact VFS Global or what do I do?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 1:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
CharitoJames:

Not everyone is rigid. He has a good sense of humor and that’s how his comments goes. Check his reply and understand why i said that and I wasn’t mocking so but I don’t expect you to understand that. You need to be happy with yourself so you can understand humor. Thanks

Uhm, CharitoJames I say this with no prejudice or ill intentions but you might need to chill a bit. Some other guy mentioned a couple days ago that he used to look forward to your comments and same goes for me but lately you've been coming off as a bit brash and while I understand it might be the pressure from waiting and a few nasty comments here and there, not everyone deserves a response and definitely not all rash words should be met with the same.

I say this with all goodwill intended and I hope you maybe take a step back and reflect on your posts on here these days - especially the altercations.

It will end in praise for us all.

Shalom.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jhuly: 1:55pm On Sep 20, 2022
Congratulations!!!
I will also receive this good news(original passport request) very soon Amen..
I tap and retap into this.
Uzoamaka123:
God has done it o

PPR is here !!!!

I’m so grateful .

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Phorlly43: 1:58pm On Sep 20, 2022
FaithCanny:
Hello. Please I have received my stamped passport but I am yet to receive the Letter of Introduction, what do I do? I have sent a complaint through webform. Can I contact VFS Global or what do I do?

Be patient as it will drop on your application page if you're the one that did it yourself, it usually appears after PPr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2022
Hello everyone
Please help with web form link , I’m required to submit Temporary Residence documents and there is no upload option in my portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sammyfrance23: 2:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Urgent!!!!!!!!!…. I’m about to book my flight to Montreal and I can see Royal Air Maroc for about 300k plus which is quite reasonable but I want to know if this is a good flight to fly with
Help!!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by miimssss: 2:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
No, i didn’t use both. Makano assisted with the SOP

CharitoJames:

Wow! Congratulations oh. You used both Immigration lawyer and an Agent? Or Makano did just SOP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Motayo97: 2:15pm On Sep 20, 2022
Teebabe2806:
URGENT!!! Please can I book my flight with KLM (stops: Amsterdam and Edmonton)
Note: I’m going to Calgary

Yes you can, KLM is a good airline

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ehiremen2002: 2:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
But this might be issue as information seems, one of the requirement is to add spouse student permit, which they dont have yet as the spouse is still around till January.

Moreso, spouse only has 8month/1year pgd.

Bobomaigida:

Do not work with those timelines, there are people here that have gotten SOWP in less than six months, the best course is to apply for SOWP for the husband but they have to show POF and other things
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letuspraytogod: 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2022
Please I want to ask a kinda non reasonable question.

Do Ircc flag emails? I mean maybe when you email them too much, do they flag emails so they don’t receive anymore from you lol

Cus there’s no way they’re not getting all these 5 times daily emails from me.

It’s well. I wish everyone well & God bless you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.