Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221320 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benzdey4u: 10:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Goodday House,
Please, i want to request for my GCMS note, will i be billed for it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 10:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Benzdey4u:
Goodday House,
Please, i want to request for my GCMS note, will i be billed for it?

Most definitely

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 11:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Please tell me which sentence in my comment shows the "entitlement attitude" that you're talking about. I purposely used the words "would" and "could" to indicate that it was a polite request. You can Google the definitions of these two words to understand their meanings properly.

Besides, what is wrong with requesting "silent readers" to spare a few minutes or seconds of their time to take and upload a screenshot? Since they have benefited a lot from this thread without making any contribution, it's really not much at all to ask.

Mind you, how much time do we contributors spend here making this thread as resourceful as it is?

When "silent readers" post suspicious profiles and timelines without screenshot evidence, it wastes our precious time. It makes us analyse whether it's fake or not. It gives us a false sense of hope. It makes us process and believe wrong information. It gives us unrealistic expectations. Add all that to the stress that Canada is already giving us.

No thank you!

amila20042001:
This entitlement attitude about asking ppr recipient to drop screenshot has got to stop.
If you feel it's fake, ignore it. this attitude may have been the reason some who may have gotten their pprs didnt announce it here, cos it would be tagged as fake.

This Nairaland forum of canadian student visa thread has been running for years, people have been posting both fake and genuine pprs yet the the thread has been informative, educative, relevant and helpful.

Since the saga of fake ppr and no fake ppr started by relatively new monikers here, this thread is gradually by the day becoming a shadow of itself. It's enough for an applicant to announce his/her ppr, then share the timeline and documents uploaded and maybe what he/she did differently in case of a previous refusal.
Compelling them to upload the screenshot is absolutely not necessary, some people no get that time.

I understand that some people are here to defraud people by posting fake ppr. Enough orientation has already been done on here in that regard. everyone is encourage to ask their questions here and not engage people privately in order not to get scammed as all the resources the 'supposed' agent will avail to you can be gotten here FREE OF CHARGE.

I HAVE NOT SAID THIS TO SPITE ON ANYBODY.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ing123: 11:08am On Sep 29, 2022
It's PPR guys... God is indeed great!!! please I will come back to drop my timeline

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2022
Ing123:
It's PPR guys... my body is still shaking, please I will come back to drop my timeline

Congratulations shaky shaky
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Thursdays are for PPR..

congrats. please do share your insights for success so others can learn from it.

ciao and good speed in the maple country

Ing123:
It's PPR guys... my body is still shaking, please I will come back to drop my timeline
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by afosoft: 11:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Congratulations, I am next in Jesus name... Amen

Ing123:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 11:21am On Sep 29, 2022
CharitoJames:

No, you don’t need to send Ielts proof. In your British council account… you will see an option to send your result to organizations… click and choose the Country and school you want it sent to.. then i also read the back of my ielts result to see the directive on how to send a copy via post or so. I printed an e-form attached to their mail, filled it and sent it back to them. I Used these 2 options and my Ielts got to MUN. Go through all the mails they have been sending to you, you will see where they talked about sending your result to organizations. I think you have an option of free sending like 3 or 5 times. When that is exhausted… you are to pay according to country. If you still don’t understand.. Mail me so i can call and explain. I did all these November/December last year before MUN gave me admission this January

Thank you very much Sis.
Still at work and will be accessing my IELTS when I gets home. Maybe I will mail you by that time in order to be able to call you. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2022
The way una dey take harsh for faceless forum ehh, dey flex muscle.

I greet you o
bepositive11:
Please tell me which sentence in my comment shows the "entitlement attitude" that you're talking about. I purposely used the words "would" and "could" to indicate that it was a polite request. You can Google the definitions of these two words to understand their meanings properly.

Besides, what is wrong with requesting "silent readers" to spare a few minutes or seconds of their time to take and upload a screenshot? Since they have benefited a lot from this thread without making any contribution, it's really not much at all to ask.

Mind you, how much time do we contributors spend here making this thread as resourceful as it is?

When "silent readers" post suspicious profiles and timelines without screenshot evidence, it wastes our precious time. It makes us analyse whether it's fake or not. It gives us a false sense of hope. It makes us process and believe wrong information. It gives us unrealistic expectations. Add all that to the stress that Canada is already giving us.

No thank you!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2022
Wow! Congratulations. Abeg more of this news.
Ing123:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Ing123:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 11:28am On Sep 29, 2022
Amosey:
God came through for me…. He proved Himself mighty and did a supernatural miracle for me.
Got my ppr.
Used an Agent and I had so much issues with her giving me access but she stood her ground.
But now I have my ppr.
Timeline:
June 10 applicant
Biometrics 15th June
Upfront med updated to pass august 4th
Then eligibility review has always been on.
Ppr sept 29th

I pray for all waiting for theirs too. God will come through for you too.

Wow!!! Congratulations, I am so happy for you.

I submitted mine June 9
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2022
amila20042001:
First off, i no be babe, when you see a moniker that doesn't specify gender, don't assume a gender for the person.

False hope? your hope shouldn't be clinged on someone else's application o, cos no 2 application s are the same. Because what i can make do from your write up is that everyone should upload screenshot of PPR to differentiate fake PPR because fake PPR gives false hope.

I will announce my PPR very soon and i doubt if i will have time to upload screenshot.
Oya sorry Ma
No too dey shout sorry it is not that deep. Na just PPR whether e fake e no fake na you go go the Canada at the end of the day. Ejo epele ma.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2022
A friend submitted application for Canadian Student visa and it’s been a year now and no decision has been made on his application.

What are his options? Can he withdraw the application, apply to another school and reapply for the visa? What are his options

Thank you guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2022
angie88:
Now that those of them dat offended d spirit of ppr have asked for forgiveness,d pprs are gradually coming back. grin grin grin

The power of d tongue

Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jenny255: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Dear self-proclaimed PPR Officials!

No one owes you a screenshot of their application page, know this and know peace!!!

This forum since its inception has always pushed for the posting of timeline and documents submitted, so be focused on that alone! To the best of my knowledge, that’s what has helped a number of applicants and not real or fake ppr!!!

There’s nothing like an application is too good to be true! Incase you haven’t heard, there’s something called GOD’S GRACE! No two applications will ever be the same!!!!

The genuineness of someone’s application shouldn’t be your source of concern. If you need hope, GOD is and still remains your only source of hope and not someone’s real or fake ppr!!!

Be guided!!! A lot of you are now derailing this thread and you are making it impossible for new applicants to get the information they need in order to package their application well.

You mustn’t respond to every ppr post, take what you want from it and move along!!!

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anelsta: 11:46am On Sep 29, 2022
Nice
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gloryejims(f): 11:49am On Sep 29, 2022
God Abeg!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2022
amila20042001:
The way una dey take harsh for faceless forum ehh, dey flex muscle.

I greet you o

Lol. I greet you too grin

If you felt my reply was harsh, it's because I felt your comment was harsh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 11:57am On Sep 29, 2022
God bless you
Jenny255:
Dear self-proclaimed PPR Officials!

No one owes you a screenshot of their application page, know this and know peace!!!

This forum since its inception has always pushed for the posting of timeline and documents submitted, so be focused on that alone! To the best of my knowledge, that’s what has helped a number of applicants and not real or fake ppr!!!

There’s nothing like an application is too good to be true! Incase you haven’t heard, there’s something called GOD’S GRACE! No two applications will ever be the same!!!!

The genuineness of someone’s application shouldn’t be your source of concern. If you need hope, GOD is and still remains your only source of hope and not someone’s real or fake ppr!!!

Be guided!!! A lot of you are now derailing this thread and you are making it impossible for new applicants to get the information they need in order to package their application well.

You mustn’t respond to every ppr post, take what you want from it and move along!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2022
Ing123:

Wow!!! Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Johnmark247: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
My notes ordered Basic GCMS notes since 14th of July hasn't come o. GCMS sent me a message to apply for CBSA/CSIS Notes instead, as it comes within 4wks.

quote author=CharitoJames post=117086602]

I thought i was the only one… My notes since August 5, I don’t know if i should order again or wait[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mustaphagreens(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
To all the active members of this thread, especially those awaiting their PPRs, may God grant all your heart desires.

Friends, I have a quick question. My passport expires in August 2023 (i.e. in one year) but my program is 2 years. My passport has just been requested but I am wondering if it is okay to submit it since they won't offer permits beyond the validity of one's passport.

I will drop my timeline later.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
mustaphagreens:
To all the active members of this thread, especially those awaiting their PPRs, may God grant all your heart desires.

Friends, I have a quick question. My passport expires in August 2023 (i.e. in one year) but my program is 2 years. My passport has just been requested but I am wondering if it is okay to submit it since they won't offer permits beyond the validity of one's passport.

I will drop my timeline later.

Ah!! You are wondering? It’s not your choice to make oh. So long as you have 6months validity or you want IRCC to withdraw the Visa then? Please go and send it immediately. Run oh!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Express2021: 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
CharitoJames:

Yes I never had an application and I won’t apply. Thanks for your concern

No problem but please don't mislead anyone or argue on what you're not sure of. Allow ppl that have experience in japa process to guide others. Thank you
#peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mustaphagreens(m): 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
CharitoJames:

Ah!! You are wondering? It’s not your choice to make oh. So long as you have 6months validity or you want IRCC to withdraw the Visa then? Please go and send it immediately. Run oh!

Thank you so much CharitoJames. May all your secret wishes come true!

(1) (2) (3) ... (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.