Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221583 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zacolas: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Xclusiveman:
UPDATED OCTOBER PPR HOPEFULS
Happy new month and Independence, this October we shall receive our golden mail.

ROLL CALL

7COLOURS: Application date June 9th, Eligibility started 22nd July

xxsandyxx: Application date June 15th, Eligibility started August 26

Buks 03: Application date June 15th, Eligibility August 17th

Perfectbecky: Application date 16th June, Eligibility/ Medicals not updated

Okay4sure: Application date June 16th, Eligibility August 4th

Frankielibaby: Application date June 21st, Eligibility 24th September

Sos123: Application June 23rd, Eligibility 28th September

Olutoyiin: Application date June 24th, Eligibility 24th September

Zacolas: Application date June 24th, Eligibility started 18th September

Otikmsk: Application date June 25th, Eligibility started 26th August

Timex146: Application date July 22nd, Eligibility 30th August

Bepositive11: Application date August 31s, Eligibility not yet updated.

Eje18: Application date August 16th., Eligibility not yet started.

Leo222: Application date July 3rd, Eligibility not yet started.

Iremide2019: Application date July 7th, Eligibility not yet started

Xclusiveman: Application date - June 4th, Eligibility review - 4th August, Upfront medicals updated - 10th September
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cadygosh: 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
You welcome Justmellow and good to have you back.

The bittered souls that have been claiming Fake PPR from you gurus have not for once brought out concrete evidence to prove their points, but they chose to tarnish the images of selfless people like you, frank and Makano on this thread out of Envy and hate. I can even see one of the bittered people acting like a guru here whereas he doesn't know shit.
It's good to see you are back and I hope Frank and Makano come back too so this thread can be enriched with professional advice and guidance, cos truth be told, We do not get accurate answers to the questions on this thread again..
JustMellow:

Hello Cadygosh,

It's selfless of you to stand up on behalf of these guys. This type of issue is bound to always happen in an open forum. If area fit kill Jesus Christ who be revered father again.

Despite blogging on immigration matters on several travel fora, particularly on Quora where my posts do about 3.2k views and about 27.5k views, I am very thankful for Nairaland and for the opportunity to share my knowledge on its platform. It played a part to increase my growth. As well, I have never been shy to let people know my expertise in these fora where I am a permanent member.

If I spend time here helping people, I should also be able to tell people what I can do to assist them without violating the NL rules. I think NL should have a verifiable ribbon tag for its members. As simple or easy as it may seem, not everybody can package an application, write SOP/LOE, or request the GCMS Notes by themselves and that's why my Nairaland bio advertises this boldly and unapologetically.

To grow, I realized the essence of price-tagging my expertise. For testimonies, it is effortless. If people that have achieved success through my assistance are faithful enough to come back here to share their testimonies, the thread will always be flooded. A learned mind knows how easy it is to spot a fake testimony.

If I was being deceitful or misleading people here all these years, don't you trust what justwise would have done by now?! It is very important not to allow cyberbullying on this thread that is becoming rampant. This is not the news section or other sections of NL. The travel section is delicate and should be held in such esteem. The growth of this prestigious thread shouldn't be ruined because of trying to be a SAVAGE member.

Again, thank you for standing up!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
It's the way those Indians and Filipinos are rushing you for me...

Saw you on Quora and I was like wow wow..

Biko,the thread still need your expertise and Frank's...

It's been a long time coming..
JustMellow:

Hello Cadygosh,

It's selfless of you to stand up on behalf of these guys. This type of issue is bound to always happen in an open forum. If area fit kill Jesus Christ who be revered father again.

Despite blogging on immigration matters on several travel fora, particularly on Quora where my posts do about 3.2k views and about 27.5k views, I am very thankful for Nairaland and for the opportunity to share my knowledge on its platform. It played a part to increase my growth. As well, I have never been shy to let people know my expertise in these fora where I am a permanent member.

If I spend time here helping people, I should also be able to tell people what I can do to assist them without violating the NL rules. I think NL should have a verifiable ribbon tag for its members. As simple or easy as it may seem, not everybody can package an application, write SOP/LOE, or request the GCMS Notes by themselves and that's why my Nairaland bio advertises this boldly and unapologetically.

To grow, I realized the essence of price-tagging my expertise. For testimonies, it is effortless. If people that have achieved success through my assistance are faithful enough to come back here to share their testimonies, the thread will always be flooded. A learned mind knows how easy it is to spot a fake testimony.

If I was being deceitful or misleading people here all these years, don't you trust what justwise would have done by now?! It is very important not to allow cyberbullying on this thread that is becoming rampant. This is not the news section or other sections of NL. The travel section is delicate and should be held in such esteem. The growth of this prestigious thread shouldn't be ruined because of trying to be a SAVAGE member.

Again, thank you for standing up!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2022
Xclusiveman:
Happy new month and Independence, this October we shall receive our golden mail.
ROLL CALL

perfectbecky: Application date 16th June, Eligibility/ Medicals not updated

Zacolas: Application June 24th, Eligibility 18th September

Otikmsk: Application June 25th, Eligibility started 26th August

Timex146: Application July 22nd, Eligibility 30th August

Iremide2019: Application July 7th, Eligibility not yet started

Xclusiveman: Application date - June 4th, Eligibility review - 4th August, Upfront medicals updated - 10th September

Hazeeyzah: Application date - August 6th, Eligibility not yet started

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
while your position is justified, your speculation that asides the submissions of the mentioned few, the platform now open source inaccurate information is grossly misconstrued.
Argue the relevance of gurus which is great and appreciated, however, it is ill-intentional to disrepute / disregard / discountenance the submissions of those not in the caucus of gurus. You are indirectly propagating a school of thought that newbies should only seek information from the select few gurus, ergo channelling prospective requests to them and where they are unable to answer on the open source platform, seek a private engagement with them.

This kinda cycles back to the speculative claims / allegations that the gurus use monikers to achieve the intent which you are knowingly / unknowingly driving right now.

A simple critical analysis of your submission string reveals this. My suggestion is let the gurus keep doing their thing whilst at the same time encourage open source information for DIY applicants.

ciao.

Cadygosh:

The bittered souls that have been claiming Fake PPR from you gurus have not for once brought out concrete evidence to prove their points, but they chose to tarnish the images of selfless people like you, frank and Makano on this thread out of Envy and hate. I can even see one of the bittered people acting like a guru here whereas he doesn't know shit.
It's good to see you are back and I hope Frank and Makano come back too so this thread can be enriched with professional advice and guidance, cos truth be told, We do not get accurate answers to the questions on this thread again..

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by krissconnect(m): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Esyy:

Hi Krissconnect... what's the update with your SEVIS fee payment? If you're yet to pay for it, please send me a PM for swift assistance.
Sorry, I've paid for it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 2:17pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cadygosh:

You are completely correct!!! I saw one responding to a moniker question a few weeks ago. I just shake my head and can't respond because Canada study&work has already given most of us a new direction, and everyone is busy right now. This thread is a good source of information, I learned a lot from it during my visa application. Please, Frank, Makano, Justmellow, and Anon123, we need you guys back here coz this immigration game will need up- to-date information.

I wish everyone who is waiting for PPR goodnews soonest, as well as those who have been delayed, please don't give up, repackaged, and refired. This trip to Canada was well worth it.

Best wishes!!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 2:34pm On Oct 02, 2022
The landed properties, business registrations, tax documents, should show strong ties to Nigeria, and elucidate on income. If you yourself are making good income as well, show that.

What are you studying and how could you take that with working in Nigeria? How will studying in Canada help you to earn more money in Nigeria? Are you changing careers? Rebooting a dormant career? Studying to get a Canadian credential for remote work? Explain all.

How young are you? Do you have kids? Are you done having kids? Could your previous earnings be lower than would have been because you were having kids?

Lawlah19:
Hello guys! I need help oh! My study visa was denied on the following ground.

-assets and financial situation is insufficient to support the stated purpose of travels.
- your current employment situation does not show you’re financially established in your home country
- you have limited employment opportunities in your country of residence.

I want to reapply and this time I want to use my mom as sponsorship cause my mom has like 4 landed properties with buildings she use for rentals on it, and also my husband as co sponsorship, cause I’m married, I don’t know if I can do it that way�� or please any suggestions on how to go about it, but the landed properties has only receipts from way back and one of them has building plans.

And I’m also in fabrics business, I have a shop, but it’s not registered yet, but I pay taxes every year. Please what do you suggest I do? Can I make a strong application with this? I only submitted bank statement and sop in my previous application. Please what documents do you think I can submit or advice I submit? Please guys I need guidance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 2:36pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good day House, please which other virtual cards that has cheap rate can I use to pay for admission application fee since barter by flutter wave has been deactivated?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 2:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
Could you apply for Express entry or direct engagement as a practical nurse?

That may be a more straightforward (and cheaper) process for you.

If you study/speak french, you could come through Quebec and pay local fees.

Angela2023:
Please I need guidance oooo
Am about to start my process for September 2023.
I studied Biochemistry n graduated 2016,served 2017- 2018.
I volunteered at my public health center after which I did auxiliary nurse for 3 years.
Now I want to apply for health care administration or public health or even practical nurse please do I v chances of visa approval.
Note* my brother is my sponsor and a gift deed from my dad for ties to home country.
I ll be happy for u guys guidance n opinion.thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good day House, please which other virtual cards that has cheap rate can I use to pay for admission application fee since barter by flutter wave has been deactivated ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Who has used Alat by wema bank virtual dollar card for fee payment? Does it work well?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jeff5gold: 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2022

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 3:08pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cadygosh:

You're very naive.

All those people you quoted are agents -- business owners. To run their businesses, they need clients and they go where the money is. You can't expect them to be spending a bulk of their time here on Nairaland answering questions for free.

Everyone who answers questions here is valuable. Everyone. Even those who answer only a few questions. Even those who were rejected. Don't come here discouraging people from sharing the little they know or the wealth of knowledge they have just because they don't have years of experience. If answers are not accurate, others who know better will correct them.

Even those agents you quoted were once beginners. They weren't born with Canada immigration knowledge. They learned a lot from the previous threads.

You sef, how much have to contributed to this thread? How many answers have you given? Only 1.

I ignored your first post, but you just won't stop. If you want particular people to answer your questions, quote them in your questions and let us rest.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rabbi25: 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2022
Application date June 4th, Eligibility September 28th
okay4sure:
ROLL CALL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 3:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
JustMellow:

Hello Bepositive11,

This is commendable. Great job. My best wishes to all hopefuls and those already delayed, stay committed to the struggle, it is worth it.

@Okay4Sure, this is for you too.

Thank you for the updates.

Actually, the credit should go to olutoyiin. He's the one who initiated it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2022
Mine is Application date: May 4 Eligibility: September 11th

okay4sure:
ROLL CALL
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Freelyliving: 3:40pm On Oct 02, 2022
Guys please , what Canada university does not need me to get a supervisor before applying for it's masters. This thing is too frustrating, I would pay application fees then still have to get a supervisor..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MyVc: 3:53pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please, is studying Software Engineering Technology at Conestoga College in Canada with an optional Co-op a good prospect? The course is a three-year program.

Please, how demanding are Software Engineers in Canada and how easily can one get work while still schooling via the Co-op option, and also how easily can one get a job at the end of the program?

Finally; can one reside in Canada at the end of the program?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2022
Good day House, please which other virtual cards that has cheap rate can I use to pay for admission application fee since barter by flutter wave has been deactivated?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Awww...sorry about this
Jeff5gold:
I have heard so many stories of how Nigerians treat their fellow Nigerians here in Canada, finally the breakfast don reach me.
you are in a top position in the organization, you have no sympathy in seeing your fellow country man get fired, thank God my papers are up to date.
Nigerians are not united both home and abroad

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ScalesDemy: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Timaiko:
Hello Beautiful People,

Please who can help me proof-read my SOP?

I'll really appreciate this, and my God will bless you beyond measures.

Please help your boy�

Thank you.
How many words is your SOP
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Coleadeyemi1: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2022
olokings:
while your position is justified, your speculation that asides the submissions of the mentioned few, the platform now open source inaccurate information is grossly misconstrued.
Argue the relevance of gurus which is great and appreciated, however, it is ill-intentional to disrepute / disregard / discountenance the submissions of those not in the caucus of gurus. You are indirectly propagating a school of thought that newbies should only seek information from the select few gurus, ergo channelling prospective requests to them and where they are unable to answer on the open source platform, seek a private engagement with them.

This kinda cycles back to the speculative claims / allegations that the gurus use monikers to achieve the intent which you are knowingly / unknowingly driving right now.

A simple critical analysis of your submission string reveals this. My suggestion is let the gurus keep doing their thing whilst at the same time encourage open source information for DIY applicants.

ciao.

I am telling you, justwise had made a post about it already and he had clarified that no one should indirectly advertise for any of the so called gurus again, even at the sight of affixing that makano guy sounds somehow to me. If the so called gurus are really interested in the platform they will definitely respond to messages, I'm sure they weren't blocked so why always indirectly advertise for them? That's what I don't get, what about the efforts of the one who contributes genuinely without being called guru, so if frank or makano doesn't respond that means whatever anyone else says is nonsense, this platform Is to help people with information to do it themselves not a platform of always indirectly advertising people, if these so called gurus see a wrong post by someone and they correct or reply to post without advertising themselves that's help. Not all these you people are doing .
I don't even understand, If u read the thread from the beginning even before u reach this current thread you will already have the information that u need without the help of anyone, so why are you making it feel like without the presence of these guys the thread is nothing, I don't even have issues with Frank cos if you check well he has been a wonderful person even tho he is an agent he is respectful and has wealth of information truly, but u see that makano wanna be agent, make una no dey mention his name here again as guru biko

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Laborah(f): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
May applicants in the house una happy independence ooh.

This month, its our turn

#may4th

Amen ��
May 18 patiently hoping on God

It shall end in praise for all us ����

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cadygosh: 5:25pm On Oct 02, 2022
The bolded is very necessary bro, very necessary.. We all shall smile at the end.. Amen
kennyjoy:

You are completely correct!!! I saw one responding to a moniker question a few weeks ago. I just shake my head and can't respond because Canada study&work has already given most of us a new direction, and everyone is busy right now. This thread is a good source of information, I learned a lot from it during my visa application. Please, Frank, Makano, Justmellow, and Anon123, we need you guys back here coz this immigration game will need up- to-date information.

I wish everyone who is waiting for PPR goodnews soonest, as well as those who have been delayed, please don't give up, repackaged, and refired. This trip to Canada was well worth it.

Best wishes!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lolathegenie: 5:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
LANDING GIST!!!
Hey guys,
So the drive to the airport last week Friday was pretty stress-free for me, my dad and my brothers followed me.
They each carried one of my boxes so they didn't have to bribe anyone at the entrance to enter. We got to the check-in queue for Ethiopia Airlines which was a bit long but we were able to skip it by talking to one of their officials.
So within 30 minutes, I was done. Saying goodbye at immigration was the hardest part of the trip since they couldn't follow me any further.
I just swallowed my tears and I keep on trying to remind myself that I'll see all of them again.
My flight began boarding at around 12:40 and by 2:00 we had taken off.
This was my first time traveling alone so I was a bit nervous but I met a very nice lady who was also transiting to Toronto so we stuck together.
Finding the boarding gate wasn't hard, but I had to open my carry-on almost 4 times �, it is well sha.
The second leg was longer (14 hours) but I occupied myself with some movies and shows. (Please try and bring a powerbank don't make the same mistake I did�).
We sha finally arrived safely on Saturday morning 8 am Toronto time and everyone clapped for the pilot because omo e no easy.
I followed the signs to arrivals and filled in the declaration form. They sha led me and a bunch of other people to immigration where we waited for a while before the CBSA agent came. Please obey all their instructions word for word o.
He had already printed the study permits so all he did was stamp my passport to show I entered and wished me goodluck!
He also liked my name and he apparently graduated from the school I'm going to.

My aunt was waiting for me at the arrivals and we were able to set up my bank account and also get a phone number and plan for me. We also did some shopping as I was to move into my accommodation on Sunday.
I've now moved in and I've been attending classes physically now, the only problem is remembering where my classes are �

Thank you so much to everyone who answered my questions no matter how silly they seemed.
Let me go and read o.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cadygosh: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
I have read through your 3 posts so far from the 22nd of September, and it's obvious you have personal hatred for Makano for reasons best known to you. Take it or leave, just like frank and justmello, he is also very knowledgeable when it comes to this Canadian immigration process, if you doubt me please take out time to read his posts (which I know you wont because of your hate). Anyways do not let us distract the house, bye for now.
Coleadeyemi1:

I am telling you, justwise had made a post about it already and he had clarified that no one should indirectly advertise for any of the so called gurus again, even at the sight of affixing that makano guy sounds somehow to me. If the so called gurus are really interested in the platform they will definitely respond to messages, I'm sure they weren't blocked so why always indirectly advertise for them? That's what I don't get, what about the efforts of the one who contributes genuinely without being called guru, so if frank or makano doesn't respond that means whatever anyone else says is nonsense, this platform Is to help people with information to do it themselves not a platform of always indirectly advertising people, if these so called gurus see a wrong post by someone and they correct or reply to post without advertising themselves that's help. Not all these you people are doing .
I don't even understand, If u read the thread from the beginning even before u reach this current thread you will already have the information that u need without the help of anyone, so why are you making it feel like without the presence of these guys the thread is nothing, I don't even have issues with Frank cos if you check well he has been a wonderful person even tho he is an agent he is respectful and has wealth of information truly, but u see that makano wanna be agent, make una no dey mention his name here again as guru biko

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thank you for sharing! You were able to open a bank account on Saturday at the airport itself?

lolathegenie:
LANDING GIST!!!
Hey guys,
So the drive to the airport last week Friday was pretty stress-free for me, my dad and my brothers followed me.
They each carried one of my boxes so they didn't have to bribe anyone at the entrance to enter. We got to the check-in queue for Ethiopia Airlines which was a bit long but we were able to skip it by talking to one of their officials.
So within 30 minutes, I was done. Saying goodbye at immigration was the hardest part of the trip since they couldn't follow me any further.
I just swallowed my tears and I keep on trying to remind myself that I'll see all of them again.
My flight began boarding at around 12:40 and by 2:00 we had taken off.
This was my first time traveling alone so I was a bit nervous but I met a very nice lady who was also transiting to Toronto so we stuck together.
Finding the boarding gate wasn't hard, but I had to open my carry-on almost 4 times �, it is well sha.
The second leg was longer (14 hours) but I occupied myself with some movies and shows. (Please try and bring a powerbank don't make the same mistake I did�).
We sha finally arrived safely on Saturday morning 8 am Toronto time and everyone clapped for the pilot because omo e no easy.
I followed the signs to arrivals and filled in the declaration form. They sha led me and a bunch of other people to immigration where we waited for a while before the CBSA agent came. Please obey all their instructions word for word o.
He had already printed the study permits so all he did was stamp my passport to show I entered and wished me goodluck!
He also liked my name and he apparently graduated from the school I'm going to.

My aunt was waiting for me at the arrivals and we were able to set up my bank account and also get a phone number and plan for me. We also did some shopping as I was to move into my accommodation on Sunday.
I've now moved in and I've been attending classes physically now, the only problem is remembering where my classes are �

Thank you so much to everyone who answered my questions no matter how silly they seemed.
Let me go and read o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Coleadeyemi1: 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
Cadygosh:
I have read through your 3 posts so far from the 22nd of September, and it's obvious you have personal hatred for Makano for reasons best known to you. Take it or leave, just like frank and justmello, he is also very knowledgeable when it comes to this Canadian immigration process, if you doubt me please take out time to read his posts (which I know you wont because of your hate). Anyways do not let us distract the house, bye for now.

Bros or lady I will sign out of nairaland after this the way I did last year afterall people are actually bias here and to set record straight, yes I have issues with makano because he is a pretender and a cheat, if u read my 3 posts well you will understand why the dislike for him, I'm just pissed at the fact that sometimes last year he accused someone of doing something to the point that the person was banned, I want you to take time and check the name bollybeejay on this thread, read all his messages, now check makano and his responses you will understand better, I really do not want to mention names so it won't be like I'm advertising for anyone afterall I'm in Canada already. I won't respond to any of ur messages anymore tho, one thing I know is anyone who wants information and can take time to read through the thread from 2020 till 2022 will find virtually answers to every of their questions so no one is chasing any guru away, stop advertising for them, who knows e fit be say na makano second account be ds sef.
Enjoy o
For those awaiting PPR God will come through for you all

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by odii: 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2022
Sylvester4040:
Hello everyone,

Does stamping of passport take this long, cause I've submitted my passport since September 22 and up till now it hasn't gotten back to me.
I'm worried

I submitted to VFS Lagos and it took approximately 2 weeks. September 19 to September 30.

Don't worry it's a question of time you will get it back this week.

Cheer up!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2022
Search for Course-Based masters programs.... Thesis-based masters program mostly require Supervisors to gain admission. Course - based on the other hand do not.

Freelyliving:
Guys please , what Canada university does not need me to get a supervisor before applying for it's masters. This thing is too frustrating, I would pay application fees then still have to get a supervisor..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eddykelechianya: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please I have some questions.
I finished my bsc in 2015. I studied information Technology.
but right now I have 2 lounges. but I want to go back to my IT sector.
will this be a problem please? since my business is different from my undergraduate course.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.