Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (645) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1266287 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adeoti2: 1:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wsx2:

visa approved this morning please raise a webform now. I raised the final webform this morning just 20minutes after the ppr dropped. Do not send mail I sent over 100mails since 2 weeks but none worked . I only raise the webform to Kenya.you can raise one webform a day in the morning around 8am

Your ppr will drop . My bvl was on December 1st

Thank you very much, I'll try raising webform tomorrow morning by 8am. This is a bit of Hope cos I have already decided to lock up, what will be will be
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 1:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Request!!!

Is there any WhatsApp group for Niagara College?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SmartzJayTech: 1:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wsx2:
My visa was approved this morning

Ppr just 2 minutes ago will share timeline soon. Oldfaashion and others . I am the one that got bvl on December 1st without ppr.

Adeola and others your ppr will drop soon

Wow!... Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 1:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Wsx2:

My account balance was just 3m
I only use Mpower loan and my properties documents that’s all

Congratulations, please do well to share the documents you sent in your application and the full gist.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drepee: 1:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
Pls what’s the procedure for sending a web form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chigozieevans: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2022
Awesomegod2023:
Good morning NL

Can I still send my E-medical sheet through webform? Or what other ways can I send it.

Hello,
I did an upfront medical on Dec 1st.
IOM sent my Medical results on Dec 2nd.
It was updated to 'Passed' on Dec 12th.

Note:
I did not send any E-medical sheet/slip through email or webform.
IOM Abuja and IRCC did all the uploading on my behalf.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adakiobi: 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
TO GOD BE THE GLORY !!
ITS PPR TIME!!
GOD DID THIS ONE !!

My Timeline
Upfront Medical: 22nd August 22 at IOM Abuja
Submitted: 2nd November 22
Biometrics: 3rd November 22 (uploaded same day)
Medicals passed : 28th November 2022
PPR 19TH December 22

To all those waiting, the GOD that did this for me will do for you . Just have faith and believe.

41 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Baphil: 2:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please can someone help with emails of Kenya, London and Nigerian offices? Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 2:22pm On Dec 19, 2022
Adakiobi:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY !!
ITS PPR TIME!!
GOD DID THIS ONE !!

My Timeline
PPR 19TH December 22

To all those waiting, the GOD that did this for me will do for you . Just have faith and believe.

Ada, congratulations, abeg give us more story na, this your timeline is very fast, please share the documents you submitted. How much POF did you submit and other things.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by LuluObed: 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2022
Congratulations, I’ll testify soon

Adakiobi:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY !!
ITS PPR TIME!!
GOD DID THIS ONE !!

My Timeline
PPR 19TH December 22

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 3:05pm On Dec 19, 2022
Panasonic101:

Bepositive no be so oooo. You no gist us. Congratulations � cheesy cheesy

Thank you bro grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morai123: 3:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please who knows the VFS Abuja Courier partner being used? I need to track my passport.. I don't know the courier they use.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 3:15pm On Dec 19, 2022
Oga o
We October sef never see any updates and November dey receive ppr lol
Miracle
Me don even lock up
Anyhow they wan do make they do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thisuserwanjapa: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Good day everyone, I have already paid my first semester tuition fee using form A and I plan on paying the second semester fee this coming January.
My question now is; is the payment of second semester tuition fee any different from the first one.
Does the bank require any different document.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 3:33pm On Dec 19, 2022
Thisuserwanjapa:
Good day everyone, I have already paid my first semester tuition fee using form A and I plan on paying the second semester fee this coming January.
My question now is; is the payment of second semester tuition fee any different from the first one.
Thank you

No, it is the same.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by breakice31(m): 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2022
Khalifah7459:
Oga o
We October sef never see any updates and November dey receive ppr lol
Miracle
Me don even lock up
Anyhow they wan do make they do
September dey here. No show

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
breakice31:

September dey here. No show

All is well
Me Ah don use webform and mail kill them as from Dec 1 till yesterday, 25 mail and webform each day
No single response from them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
congratulation Sir

Can you please share document submited
Adakiobi:
TO GOD BE THE GLORY !!
ITS PPR TIME!!
GOD DID THIS ONE !!

My Timeline
PPR 19TH December 22

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2022
pls bro which bank did you use for the form A payment

Thisuserwanjapa:
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kukoyimukthar17: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please anyone going to Manitoba can chat me up on WhatsApp 07035375741 so we can link up �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Victordavies10: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hey good day everyone I got my visa and also admission into lambton college Sarnia next year April so I’d love to make new friends in Canada especially around sarnia and also look for a roommate for accommodation next year …. If you want to reach out to me please here’s my email …..victordavies2018@gmail.com thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2022
Hello Guys, I have cone again.
So I would soon complete payment of my first term tuition fee of 8400 CAD for Durham 1 year.
My total fee is 16,815 CAD.

So it remains a fee of about 8145CAD left approx 3m using 1 cad to 348 naira exchange rate.

My sponsor (parents) has about 8m in his personal account and has other business running which he is the sole owner and other landed properties.

I don't have much money left in my account as I used it in paying for my first-semester fee. My parents will help pay for the rest.

I intend to package all this in my application soonest, does this make sense or is there any other thing I could add to help my SOP better?

Your help is appreciated.

N.B: I work as a Project Officer presently and going for a Project Management course.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khorede(m): 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
Just got this email Please do you think I can pick up my passport tomorrow kindly advice..

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No xXXxXxX has been received from the IRCC Office on Mon Dec 19 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.
Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Morai123: 6:28pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please who knows vac courier partner? I need to track my passport. Any help would do.. sent to Abuja with DHL, paid for vac 1 way courier to get it back.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AwealthDRL: 6:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
Add me too 07062473363 fall 2023 I pray it ends in praise
Omarjaygold:
Good afternoon my people
I learnt there is a WhatsApp group for people that got addmission into the university of manitoba . Please I would like to join the WhatsApp group.Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Army2022: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
Someone please help me
I just deffered my admission few minutes ago only to hear about the 150days rule and my application is 69 days.
Does Conestoga accept such (deferral) ?
I don't how to reverse the deferral, I don't want my almost 9k to be a waste. I need help urgently.

johnstan:

Feel free to vent lol.
Don't forget to defer timely so you don't loose the admission while waiting for IRCC.
There's no harm if your visa is approved months before you resume if you defer. You don't want to have an expired loa or have your admission withdrawn before your visa is out.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by apeja2017: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
pufframmy:
pls when you submited your application it self sponsor right?

and you didnt touch the money you submited with?

also which one you use (MBS or printed bank statement) ?

It's not self sponsor

I only touch the one in my account I commot dem all after printed, it was deed gift. No risk am oo

Normal print out stamp and signed all pages, but it's not more than 7 pages that's why I didn't use MBS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by obazi: 7:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
When did you apply?

Khorede:
Just got this email Please do you think I can pick up my passport tomorrow kindly advice..

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No xXXxXxX has been received from the IRCC Office on Mon Dec 19 2022 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, Canada Visa Application Centre, Lagos and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.
Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mizchoco: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2022
@Adakiobi Congratulations!

Pls, I would like to ask some bothering questions.

The loan company you used, how much money were you given? Hope this question isn't too personal shaa..

Is the loan covering for both tuition and living expenses?

Which portal did you use to apply, Old, New or NSE?

Did you use MBS or Normal Print out statement?

How many years course are you going for?

Sorry for asking too much.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Adedoyin116: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
It is PPR guys today@7:46 pm
Applied: 4th of September, 2022
Biometric done and updated the same day: 9th of September, 2022
Upfront Medical: 11th of October, 2022
Medical passed: 9th of November, 2022 after sending many webforms
PPR: 19th of December, 2022 after sending many emails and webforms for the past 2 weeks.
Please don't stop sending emails and webforms, please don't lose hope.
Going to Sheridan College January 2023

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thisuserwanjapa: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
thank you
Profgordons:

No, it is the same.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thisuserwanjapa: 8:29pm On Dec 19, 2022
first bank
pufframmy:
pls bro which bank did you use for the form A payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (642) (643) (644) (645) (646) (647) (648) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.