Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219677 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 4:26pm On Jan 12, 2023
Thanks bro . Please how do I get the consent form? Do u have a sample?
johnstan:

Ok, I'm not sure where that location is.
Find attached the requirements.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
Queenfunlola:

No
I know most people say IELTS is not compulsory
But I think you should consider writing the test

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
Leadforteservic:
Thanks bro . Please how do I get the consent form? Do u have a sample?

I attached it bro, check and download it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 4:29pm On Jan 12, 2023
chithec:

NGN86,400
I think. Can't recall

86k for one adult or family?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by User00711: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
moruff77:
Pls house, is it advisable to go for upfront medicals b4 d online visa application submission or which should come first?

You can do it after submission

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 4:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
benedictuyi:

If the money was transferred to him by his father, does he need a gift deed?
Won't a letter of sponsorship and bank statement suffice?

Yes he will need to do gift deed to explain the lump sum and the reason for it.

Peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Minimiz23: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2023
Before traveling abroad right now you should know that the weather over there is very coald. In other words why not get good and quality winter wears before traveling.
 If you are wondering were will you get such in Lagos hmmm, worry no more because i sell quality winter wears for a living. Not just the jacket but also boots,gloves head warmer and the more. My shop na one stop shop because we go even provide you with free and delicious food with varieties to choose from. If you are opportune to see this post save my number because very soon nairaland people go come and remove it. My number is 09030461246 you can call or whatsapp always available is my second name lol
Very strong travel boxes are also available

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pace6:

Yes he will need to do gift deed to explain the lump sum and the reason for it.

Peace
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Titi99875: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hi guys, please I need advise
I just completed my Postgraduate diploma and I want to move to Canada but I currently can’t afford masters fee but I can afford graduate certificate. Will they accept my visa application for graduate certificate or I must do masters since I already have a postgraduate diploma. I’m just looking it from point of career progression but a graduate certificate can also add to my skills
I’m just curious, someone please help me with advise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MotolaniBolaji: 5:18pm On Jan 12, 2023
Medical passed 22nd of September and that's because I did Upfront medical

Not even medicals passed?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MotolaniBolaji: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
chithec:

Not even medicals passed?

medical passed on 22nd of September and that is because I did upfront medical
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MotolaniBolaji: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
User00711:

no! Eligibility has not started

Has your eligibility started ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amosey: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hi everyone!
I’m confused about if I should inform IRCC about my new LOA.

I already have my passport stamped for fall 2022 but my ppr came after the semester has already started so I deferred my admission to Spring 2023 (May) because there was no seat available for Winter intake at the time of my deferral.

My questions are:
1. Do I have to inform IRCC about it. (Note that my application has been processed and a decision has been made)
2. Will Study Permit be issued based on validity of LOI or based on the date on my new LOA at Port of Entry.

@makano
@johnstan
@frankrobin
@anon123
@bullstriker
@Ketima
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
Pace6:

86k for one adult or family?
For one adult
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
Titi99875:
Hi guys, please I need advise
I just completed my Postgraduate diploma and I want to move to Canada but I currently can’t afford masters fee but I can afford graduate certificate. Will they accept my visa application for graduate certificate or I must do masters since I already have a postgraduate diploma. I’m just looking it from point of career progression but a graduate certificate can also add to my skills
I’m just curious, someone please help me with advise
Try using mpower loan for your masters

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by nelszx: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2023
Ketima:

Hello,

There is no special way of doing that except stating in your sop under hometie/assets of the assets you have. Then back it up with documentation (all the docs from the property).

But note that this should come under the financial backup plan and not what you will come back to cos VO believes that it can easily be disposed.
Hello Ketima,

Please I sent you a personal mail, I really need your help ASAP.

Please do reply
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
I guess you didn't provide sufficient financial asset of ur sponsor. You can order ur gcms note for the specific reason.

Sorry about ur decision
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by eldersir20: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2023
rotexteymie:
Hi,

Whatever works for you is fine. In my case, I attached a picture and the value of the property. This was not even an official valuation. I think it depends on how well you're able to prove it. If you have all those documents, there is no harm in attaching them just make sure you are not only attaching but explaining well.

Alright, thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
chithec:

I guess you didn't provide sufficient financial asset of ur sponsor and also an issue with ur career path. You can order ur gcms note for the specific reason.

Sorry about ur decision

author=Queenfunlola post=119964043]I was refused this afternoon !
This are the reasons. What do you think I should do please help me !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mizz2posh: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
chithec:

NGN86,400
I think. Can't recall

shocked shocked Where and when did you do your own medicals? They were collecting around 47k in november when I did mine
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yes you can do upfront medical
moruff77:
Pls house, is it advisable to go for upfront medicals b4 d online visa application submission or which should come first?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Amosey:
Hi everyone!
I’m confused about if I should inform IRCC about my new LOA.

I already have my passport stamped for fall 2022 but my ppr came after the semester has already started so I deferred my admission to Spring 2023 (May) because there was no seat available for Winter intake at the time of my deferral.

My questions are:
1. Do I have to inform IRCC about it. (Note that my application has been processed and a decision has been made)
2. Will Study Permit be issued based on validity of LOI or based on the date on my new LOA at Port of Entry.

@makano
@johnstan
@frankrobin
@anon123
@bullstriker
@Ketima

From fall 2022 to spring 2023 is over 150 days so you will need to notify IRCC via web form
Your study permit validity will be from the date you arrive in Canada till the end of your program, it is issued at POE.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ifyy101: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
Hello. My eligibility just started today. How long does it take before approval please ? And what are the chances of approval

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good day I am on the verge of reapplying but I didn't do my biometrics last application due to covid before being refused.
What's the can I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amosey: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
johnstan:

From fall 2022 to spring 2023 is over 150 days so you will need to notify IRCC via web form
Your study permit validity will be from the date you arrive in Canada till the end of your program, it is issued at POE.

Did you consider that my application has been processed already.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ysth(m): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2023
Goodday house, I submitted my form A for tution deposit payment on 19 dec 2022, I had to go to the bank for document verification and authorization to debit and I just got debited 5k today. How long do I have to wait for the entire tuition to be debited from my account? I am using first bank.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Amosey: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2023
ysth:
Goodday house, I submitted my form A for tution deposit payment on 19 dec 2022, I had to go to the bank for document verification and authorization to debit and I just got debited 5k today. How long do I have to wait for the entire tuition to be debited from my account? I am using first bank.

Just Chill they will debit you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
Please house, a fast one. I am about submitting my application but want to get clarification. My wife is already in Canada, so that section where they ask if my spouse is coming with me, what should I fill there? I left it open.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ysth(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2023
Amosey:

Just Chill they will debit you.
any idea on how long
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HakHim: 6:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
..... PPR ALERT ....

3RD TIME APPLICANT

1ST APPLICATION

self sponsored
Bank statement 19M

Refusal reasons
I have reviewed the application. the applicant is seeking to study in Canada. I am not satisfied that the applicants will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary residence. I note that the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents. taking the applicants plan of studies into account D documentation provided in support of the applicants financial situation does not demonstrate the funds will be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense weighing the factors in this application I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary residence. For this reason above I have refused this application.

They said funds provided are not commensurate to applicant income.
Transaction shows lump sum source of funds unknown. Concerns about funding.

I Paid just the initial $1,500 CAD for Conestoga

My 2nd application also the same thing...

Then here comes the 3rd application

And God did it

I used a third party sponsor
My cousin (affidavit of sponsorship)

My statement of account 17.5M
Sponsor account 10M
I paid first semester tution of $10,000.
Neco result
Transcript
CAC of my company and that of my sponsor
Also my pay slip
Police clearance
I applied march 15th...

But along the line I requested for gcms as everytime I see APPLICATION UPDATE... I request for a new one gcms...

Along the line I got my gcms
No travel history
No previous education
Tuition fee not paid
IELTS not provided
Income no proof provided
Sponsor 3rd party relationship unknown .. income ..pre assessed ...
Family in Canada not provided ...
Medical expired ...

Immediately I saw all this concerns I tackled it fast .. I already did a new medical so I sent it... I explained every other thing to them as well all the documents they said I did not provide earlier I resent it to them again and August 13 by 9.07am 2022 on my bed I got medical request then on the 25th August 2022 I got PPR ...

I am still around not leaving till next month... I just want to thank two great friends I made in this platform that took my matter personal.. Ralf Daniels and Osas. God bless you my G...

Abeg who is moving next month.. Conestoga is the school Ontario is the location...

Let's go there !!!

Abeg where can I get winter jackets and very good t-shirts and other things to buy before leaving ... Thanks

23 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2023
chithec:

For one adult

For one adult in IOM, it’s #46,500

Peace

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:21pm On Jan 12, 2023
HakHim:
..... PPR ALERT ....

3RD TIME APPLICANT

1ST APPLICATION

self sponsored
Bank statement 19M

Refusal reasons
I have reviewed the application. the applicant is seeking to study in Canada. I am not satisfied that the applicants will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary residence. I note that the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents. taking the applicants plan of studies into account D documentation provided in support of the applicants financial situation does not demonstrate the funds will be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense weighing the factors in this application I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary residence. For this reason above I have refused this application.

They said funds provided are not commensurate to applicant income.
Transaction shows lump sum source of funds unknown. Concerns about funding.

I Paid just the initial $1,500 CAD for Conestoga

My 2nd application also the same thing...

Then here comes the 3rd application

And God did it

I used a third party sponsor
My cousin (affidavit of sponsorship)

My statement of account 17.5M
Sponsor account 10M
I paid first semester tution of $10,000.
Neco result
Transcript
CAC of my company and that of my sponsor
Also my pay slip
Police clearance
I applied march 15th...

But along the line I requested for gcms as everytime I see APPLICATION UPDATE... I request for a new one gcms...

Along the line I got my gcms
No travel history
No previous education
Tuition fee not paid
IELTS not provided
Income no proof provided
Sponsor 3rd party relationship unknown .. income ..pre assessed ...
Family in Canada not provided ...
Medical expired ...

Immediately I saw all this concerns I tackled it fast .. I already did a new medical so I sent it... I explained every other thing to them as well all the documents they said I did not provide earlier I resent it to them again and August 13 by 9.07am 2022 on my bed I got medical request then on the 25th August 2022 I got PPR ...

I am still around not leaving till next month... I just want to thank two great friends I made in this platform that took my matter personal.. Ralf Daniels and Osas. God bless you my G...

Abeg who is moving next month.. Conestoga is the school Ontario is the location...

Let's go there !!!

Abeg where can I get winter jackets and very good t-shirts and other things to buy before leaving ... Thanks

Congratulations

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.