Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1224849 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Swaggu002015: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
bullstriker:
Abandoning your program (I know it's due to the strike) in Nigeria to start a new program in Canada may have made the VO doubt your intention to return. GCMS note will contain the details.

Cheer up. You can address the reasons when you get your note.
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunbbo(m): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
Dear Olutowo,

Please what's the name of the school? Let's explore it.

Thank you.

olutowo:

The least I see for my course for a master degree is 18kcad

Course: sociology (Masters)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Best256: 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Princeofabia:
PPRs has started raining oo...

We shall all testify this week oo♥️♥️

Amen! The wait is over.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2022
Divinefavrite:

@ Papapa1234, I am interested in the Humber group if it is open to accepting more people. I have an offer of admission with Humber for January 2023. Trusting God for Study visa approval soonest. Thank you.

Have you paid tuition did you use form A or flywire for humber?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2022
Harpaa:

It’s PPR. May 8th, Second time applicant. Special thanks to Technix. I really appreciate ur support, assistance and advice on my visa application. Thanks for the great job on the review of my LOE, SOP, visa application. I really appreciate ur kind gesture bro. I pray everybody waiting gets a favorable response as soon as possible.
Technix is a sure plug and reliable anytime!

Super Congratulations... may Canada favor you. This is my week!! Amen!!!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
hillary4003:
PPRRRRR
my application was approved!! the joy and relief is unimaginable i hope everyone that's waiting will receive good news as well
TIMELINE
Study Permit Application.
Application - JUNE 4TH 2022
Biometrics - JUNE 8TH 2022
Medical Upfront - FEBRUARY 24TH 2022
Medical Updated to pass -JUNE 9TH 2022
Eligibility - JULY 28/29
PPR - AUGUST 15H!!!
I can't even begin to thank everyone on this thread i got ALL my information from here, i was scared to do it by myself but i knew i was the best person to do it.
PLEASE WHAT'S THE FASTEST WAY TO SEND MY PASSPORT FOR STAMPING?

Congratulations oh!!! God is doing wonders... I will testify too

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
afosoft:
Congratulations!!! This eligibility took about two weeks, i don't know it takes that long.

2 weeks is long? You’ve not seen 5 months?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 2:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
MJ1000:
IT IS PPPPRRRRRR!!!!!!
Baba God your daughter is grateful!!!!

HAAAA THIS FEELING IS GOOD
May we all feel this way

Yippee!!! Another name off from my prayer list oh... God i am soo grateful... 2 down! More to go... Congratulations Mj.. this feels like my PPR... We are right behind you.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Debbieeeeeee: 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
olutowo:

The least I see for my course for a master degree is 18kcad

Course: sociology (Masters)
Check MUN.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aissy: 2:40pm On Aug 15, 2022
Hello everyone longed time, hope we are all doing fine?
Please I wanted to ask how sensible it is for a 29 year old to be going for a bachelor’s degree?
She only has waec result and NCE
Please I really need you input
Plus is IELT necessary for study visa?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eziii: 2:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eziii:
Good morning,

Please I am quite new on here. My study permit started on the 30th May through an agent. It hasn’t really been a nice experience but it is well

Here is my current issue, both background, criminality and eligibility have been approved on my profile. I received a medical request yesterday of which I had done upfront at IOM on the 1st of August 2022 and it was confirmed to have been sent to IRCC on the 9th of August 2022

Now, my agent who seems to be really secretive about everything down to my log in details is insisting that I do another Medicals which I believe shouldn’t be so as they emphasized this during my Medicals at IOM

Please, any advice on what I can do because there are even no close dates, the earliest i see is September 16th and I have 30 days to complete the Medicals.

School resumes on the 6th of September

Thank you and may God grant our heart desires.

Greetings Everyone,

Please I am back with this issue. I visited IOM this morning with my mom and explained my situation to them. They emphasized on sending the medical request form alongside the information sheet given to me at IOM to IRCC to link my Medicals

The representative/agent is still bent on not sending these documents saying I should comply with the 30 days given for the Medicals ��

My problem and question now is, will IRCC accept the webform and mail sent to them attaching my medical request form and information sheet from the upfront Medicals considering the fact that it wasn’t my email the agent used for my application

Please note, the email and phone number on the medical report given to me upon request were mine

Please assist, I am really tired

Thank you .

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Timex146: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2022
Send yourself via webform as many times as possible
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Nairobi

Eziii:

Greetings Everyone,

Please I am back with this issue. I visited IOM this morning with my mom and explained my situation to them. They emphasized on sending the medical request form alongside the information sheet given to me at IOM to IRCC to link my Medicals

The representative/agent is still bent on not sending these documents saying I should comply with the 30 days given for the Medicals ��

My problem and question now is, will IRCC accept the webform and mail sent to them attaching my medical request form and information sheet from the upfront Medicals considering the fact that it wasn’t my email the agent used for my application

Please note, the email and phone number on the medical report given to me upon request were mine

Thank you .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
bullstriker:
2. Click the person's username, then 'send Email Message to 'username.'
3. Click "quote." It's on the bottom left side of every message.

Thank you �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2022
Eziii:

Greetings Everyone,

Thank you .

You're still on this issue? Send a them a webform and email from your own email account. Remember to quote your UCI and application number on the mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yemlizzy(f): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2022
MJ1000:
IT IS PPPPRRRRRR!!!!!!

May we all feel this way
Congrats cheesy go and shine!!!

God will grant everyone expecting also!!!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrRaphae1: 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good day all, I’m looking to apply for a graduate program in Canada for Data analysis or Cloud computing. I was wondering if I could be directed to schools without low to average tuition that allows payments in installments.

Thank you.

Ps I’m completely new to this whole process.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jamesbeccarh(f): 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. This is my first time sending a message here though I've been following since last year.

Congratulations to everyone who got their PPR and congratulations in advance to those who who are still waiting. It shall end in praise in Jesus name.

Please house, I need your advice.
I graduated 2018 (BSc. Business Administration). I'm working on Memorial University of Newfoundland (Sept 2023). I have a six month work experience prior to NYSC. I've been self employed (Fashion design) after completing NYSC ( I needed to start something since I couldn't get a job).
So my question.. Will this affect my application in any way?
Someone help me please.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 3:24pm On Aug 15, 2022
Fehgur:

PPR means passport request. It’s the message you get to submit your original passport for visa stamp when your application has been approved.

Ok. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Justmercy04: 4:15pm On Aug 15, 2022
[right][/right]
CharitoJames:

Yippee!!! Another name off from my prayer list oh... God i am soo grateful... 2 down! More to go... Congratulations Mj.. this feels like my PPR... We are right behind you.

Pls add my name o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 15, 2022
Cannywaka:

Application submitted - 6th June
Biometrics done and updated - 9th June
Upfront medical - 16th May
Medical updated and passed - 5th July
Awaiting PPR this month by God's grace

God please � � �

So shall it be according to your heart desires in Jesus name.

Congratulations in advance

I wish everyone expecting PPR success in Jesus name

Emi lo kan

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Justmercy04: 4:18pm On Aug 15, 2022
MJ1000:
IT IS PPPPRRRRRR!!!!!!

May we all feel this way

Congratulations

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bblight: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
Good evening everyone.
Please my Medicals had expired as at the time my visa was granted. I have now done another Medicals. Please where do I need to upload the new proof of medicals before traveling?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Exline101: 4:34pm On Aug 15, 2022
[b][/b]I am among September intake but visa was denied and i tried to defer to the next semester but i was told by my school that i need to pay atleast a semester tuition for me to be able to defer to next session and i was able to pay a semester tuition since last 2 week through bank and I got a message from Cibc international student pay that my money have been received and processed which i immediately mailed to my school but is over 1 week plus now yet no response from my school , and i need the receipt from school so i can be able to defer to next session . Please the gurus in the house i need your urgent advice on what next to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favourdamsel: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
God of wonders. ProtocoI breaker. I thank you for this testimony of your daughter MJ. I am carrying my Canada Student permit Approval this week in the mighty Name of Jesus. God I thank you for bringing forth more showers of blessings of PPR this week. Father receive all glory in Jesus Name Amen
MJ1000:
IT IS PPPPRRRRRR!!!!!!

May we all feel this way

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by favourdamsel: 4:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ekwueme, Ekwueme You are the living God I know. Thank you Jesus for more showers of PPRs this week.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
You can send an email to the school. Usually, it takes more than a week for most schools to send receipt.
Exline101:
[b][/b]I am among September intake but visa was denied and i tried to defer to the next semester but i was told by my school that i need to pay atleast a semester tuition for me to be able to defer to next session and i was able to pay a semester tuition since last 2 week through bank and I got a message from Cibc international student pay that my money have been received and processed which i immediately mailed to my school but is over 1 week plus now yet no response from my school , and i need the receipt from school so i can be able to defer to next session . Please the gurus in the house i need your urgent advice on what next to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2022
I'm sorry for asking this here, this is because I didn't get any response on the UAE thread. Pls, I visited Dubai in 2017 on a 2-weeks visa and due to complications with the surgery I underwent while there, I happen to overstay with another 2wks. I had to pay a fine for the overstay at the airport. Now would that affect my chances of being granted visa into the UAE again? I am thinking of going back on vacation with my family of one wife and 2 kids when the visa situation normalizes. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2022
Send them a web form and carry a copy when you come to Canada.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/clientcontact/en/application
Bblight:
Good evening everyone.
Please my Medicals had expired as at the time my visa was granted. I have now done another Medicals. Please where do I need to upload the new proof of medicals before traveling?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eziii: 5:04pm On Aug 15, 2022
PatrickOkunima:

You're still on this issue? Send a them a webform and email from your own email account. Remember to quote your UCI and application number on the mail.

I already did these. I am just trying to be hopeful

Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Post Baccalaureate Diploma - Business Analytics
Cape Breton University
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
Tuition
$15,193.00 CAD
Application fee
$80.00 CAD

Postgraduate Diploma
Post-Degree Diploma - Data Analytics
Langara College
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Tuition
$13,865.00 CAD
Application fee
$155.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Big Data Analytics (BDAT)
Georgian College - Barrie
Barrie, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,450.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Business Analytics (1521)
Conestoga College - Doon
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$14,500.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Business Analytics (BAPG/BAP2)
Cambrian College
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$11,881.00 CAD
Application fee
$95.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Virtualization and Cloud Computing (1523)
Conestoga College - Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$14,935.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Virtualization and Cloud Computing (1523)
Conestoga College - Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$14,935.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

These are some of the programs you are looking for. I can help you secure admission, and service is free
MrRaphae1:
Good day all, I’m looking to apply for a graduate program in Canada for Data analysis or Cloud computing. I was wondering if I could be directed to schools without low to average tuition that allows payments in installments.

Thank you.

Ps I’m completely new to this whole process.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.