Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Should I Be Worried? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Be Worried? (1153 Views)

Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried. / Is This A Healthy Dose Of Self Esteem Or Should I Be Worried? / We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Be Worried? by WhiteIverson: 8:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
I'll be brief as possible. When I was 10, I had few strands of grey hair. Now i'm in my mid-20's and the ratio of grey hair to black is 65:35.
I've done my research online and it appears that there is an inadequate production of black pigment for the hair. Based on what I saw, it happens to quite a number of people.
My fear is the time it took for my hair to transition to more of grey. Judging by the current trajectory, I may be completely grey by age 35.
Isn't that too early? I figured only people from 50 and above turn completely grey.
Lalasticlala
Re: Should I Be Worried? by WhisperedNoise: 9:17pm On Jul 30, 2022
It's no biggie. You can either be comfortable with it or dye it when needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Own it! Let it be your swag OR start shaving your hair completely bald..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried? by Divoc19(f): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
I had grey hair on a particular area in my front hair at 21. It's now my signature.
Own it and swag it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried? by sisisioge: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
Oh my! You would be considered hot by girls in your pair group, especially if you rock it well. Nicey!
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jul 30, 2022
WhiteIverson:
I'll be brief as possible. When I was 10, I had few strands of grey hair. Now i'm in my mid-20's and the ratio of grey hair to black is 65:35.
I've done my research online and it appears that there is an inadequate production of black pigment for the hair. Based on what I saw, it happens to quite a number of people.
My fear is the time it took for my hair to transition to more of grey. Judging by the current trajectory, I may be completely grey by age 35.
Isn't that too early? I figured only people from 50 and above turn completely grey.
Worrying about hair color in this day and age? Who does that for Pete's sake? You no watch Anderson Cooper and others on TV who looked grey from very young age? Abeg look for ways to rock your color o'jare! undecided :
Re: Should I Be Worried? by WhiteIverson: 9:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Worrying about hair color in this day and age? Who does that for Pete's sake? You no watch Anderson Cooper and others on TV who looked grey from very young age? Abeg look for ways to rock your color o'jare! undecided :
Have you by any chance read Acts of Betrayal by John Trenhaile?
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Kobojunkie: 10:58am On Jul 31, 2022
WhiteIverson:

Have you by any chance read Acts of Betrayal by John Trenhaile?
What has that to do with white hair abeg? undecided
Re: Should I Be Worried? by WhiteIverson: 11:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What has that to do with white hair abeg? undecided
Typical of you to answer a question with yet another.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Kobojunkie: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2022
WhiteIverson:

Typical of you to answer a question with yet another.
duh! undecided
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Acidbath: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
WhiteIverson:
Lalasticlala

Who fine, don fine.

I saw a young guy like that with some grey hair and he looked good with it.

Just maintain your edges, pamper your skin and make more money.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Be Worried? by ecolime(m): 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bro,

Rock your grey hairs with swag. Na so God create you.

My beards are almost all grey now and Trust me everyone loves it. I love it so much now unlike before grin

No need to be ashamed jor

1 Like

Re: Should I Be Worried? by ImaIma1(f): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's coincidental that I saw a boy of about 6yrs old in church today and he had grey hair.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Channah1(f): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Don't embrace it! It looks dirty and unattractive.

Once you go completely grey, people will no longer look your way and it will greatly affect your confidence. I for one hate the sight of grey hairs. I hate it with a passion.

You obviously lack enough melanin in your hair follicles that's why you're quickly transitioning to full blown grey. However there are a few tips I could give you to help you combat that.

It's not free o.
Re: Should I Be Worried? by Acidosis(m): 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Embrace and rock your grey hair with confidence. Don't allow anyone put the burden of their insecurities on you. I love grey hair. I have some strands (beards) and I absolutely want more.

Note: People who rock synthetic wigs and foreign hair all their lives should not be advising you on what to do with your natural hair. Please note.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Be Worried? by VickyELEFAN(f): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
WhiteIverson:

Lalasticlala

All this is as a result of playing bet, masturbating, begging aggressively on nairaland and going for NYSC late.
You need to change your life
Re: Should I Be Worried? by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
duh! undecided
ignore that boy he is a renowned troll and e-begger
Re: Should I Be Worried? by VickyELEFAN(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
duh! undecided
ignore that boy he is a renowed troll and e-begger

(1) (Reply)

Illegal Bank Withdrawal From My Account / Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 / What Do U Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.