Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 (1151 Views)

Woman Carries Her Husband On Her Back While Crossing Muddy Road (Pictures) / Woman Breaks Eggs At Beach, Curses Emma For Taking Advantage Of Her (Video) / Can This Be How Generational Curses Begin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2023
Christianity and Islamic Religion were never the Religion of our forefathers .

Those Religions were Brought in .

Be Humble,Keep your Academic Pride Asside for now ,This is about Spiritual , Shun Ignorance and Embrace Knowledge.

Everyone has an Idol in his or her Lineage before which our forefathers Worship.

These IDOLS have Demons ,Spirits that they work with ,These are Spirituals ,They are Non Physical .

That Shrines that is been Abandoned ,That IDOL that is been Abandoned is not Inanimate there are Spirits Attached to it ,

There are some Sacrificial Food they are Served with ,Today they are Abandoned .Spirits sees Beyond ,No matter the Years these Spirits knows the numbers of Children that comes out from that Family Line .
The Spirits does not care whether your great grand father's tells you about them or not .

They know who you are ,Where you are ,What you intend doing ,Your Plans .

Some of these Spirits Attached to your Generational IDOLS can Locate you where ever you are .

Some of them have Existed for 1000 Years.

There are lots of People even in Abroad that Experience serious Problems,Challenges ,Been to Several Pastors ,Alfas ,Babalawo ,Fasted and Prayed to the extent of having Ulcer .Been to Prayer Mountains ,Gone for Deliverance and tired

Yet those Challenges Remains to go .

My Brother and Sister .

If you are in this Category .

Break that Link now with our " ROAD OPENER AND CURSES BREAKER SOAP"

FASTED AND PRAYED ON FOR 40 DAYS AND SEE THE MIGHTINESS OF ALMIGHTY GOD.

My name is Spiritualist D'Light .

Let's Talk via Whatsapp
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2023
Do not permit that Generational Curses Gets into 2024 With You ...

Break it Now .

I wouldn't want to hear ,In my family no one Prosper ..

Let's Talk via Whatsapp
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 3:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
Effective Spirituals.

Let's Talk via Whatsapp
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Break it now

For Spiritual Matters Concerning your life .

I'm Spiritualist D'Light.

Whatsapp.

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2023
Generational / Family CURSES ..

You Fed Up ..Tired ..

Whatsapp.

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 10:41pm On Dec 10, 2023
Do not Carry that Challenges into 2024 .

Whatsapp.

Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by emperor4love(m): 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Generational / Family CURSES ..

You Fed Up ..Tired ..

Whatsapp.

na online spiritualist without address lol
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by Deepspirituals: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2023
Destroy that Generational Curses Making Difficult For you before you Cross Over into 2024...

Let's Talk via Whatsapp
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by coputa(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2023
Deepspirituals:

Be Humble,Keep your Academic Pride Asside for now ,This is about Spiritual , Shun Ignorance and Embrace Knowledge.

Everyone has an Idol in his or her Lineage before which our forefathers Worship.

These IDOLS have Demons ,Spirits that they work with ,These are Spirituals ,They are Non Physical .

That Shrines that is been Abandoned ,That IDOL that is been Abandoned is not Inanimate there are Spirits Attached to it ,

There are some Sacrificial Food they are Served with ,Today they are Abandoned .Spirits sees Beyond ,No matter the Years these Spirits knows the numbers of Children that comes out from that Family Line .
The Spirits does not care whether your great grand father's tells you about them or not .

Some of these Spirits Attached to your Generational IDOLS can Locate you where ever you are .

There are lots of People even in Abroad that Experience serious Problems,Challenges ,Been to Several Pastors ,Alfas ,Babalawo ,Fasted and Prayed to the extent of having Ulcer .Been to Prayer Mountains ,Gone for Deliverance and tired

My Brother and Sister .

Let's Talk via Whatsapp

you are a scammer,gods are not consulted online
Re: Break That Family/ Generational Curses With This Before Crossing Into 2024 by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
Deepspirituals:

My Brother and Sister .

Let's Talk via Whatsapp

There are nothing like generational curses.
Stop misleading and duping people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Incredible Feat! 3 Day Old Nigerian Baby Shocks / At What Age Is It Ideal For An Only Child To Get Married? / Wifes And Mother-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.