Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Earn N50,000 - N200,000 Monthly Working Part Time (spare Time). - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn N50,000 - N200,000 Monthly Working Part Time (spare Time). (338 Views)

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview / N30,000 Vs N50,000 Job. Nigeria Graduates Are________ / Earn N50,000 To N300,000 Monthly. Part-time positions. Nationwide Openings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn N50,000 - N200,000 Monthly Working Part Time (spare Time). by AkpuFoodLimited: 2:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Earn N50,000 - N200,000 Monthly Working Part Time (Spare Time) As Investment Officer or Marketer.

1. VACANT POSITIONS:

Investment Officers and Marketers are needed for immediate employment.

2. JOB DESCRIPTIONS:

Job of Investment Officers is to get people to invest in our food business to be Earning ONE PERCENT (1%) PROFIT Everyday!

That means anybody that invests with us will start receiving profit from us Within 24 Hours!!!

Job of Marketers is to get people to buy akpu food (cassava fufu) from us.

3. ONLINE WORK OR PHYSICALLY PRESENT WORK:

From ANYWHERE in Nigeria, you can be working with us Online or you can come to us physically to be working with us physically.

4. PART TIME (SPARE TIME) WORK:

You will be working with us Part Time in your Spare Time.

5. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:

Secondary School Education or above.

NO Experience is required. We will be teaching you and guiding you to do your job.

6. SALARY:

You will be Earning N50,000 - N200,000 Monthly, depending on your productivity.

7. THE BUSINESS WE DO:

Our name is Akpu Food Limited (RC: 1956950), based in Owerri and Ohaji/Egbema, Imo State.

We SPECIALIZE in the PRODUCTION of Hygienic, Clean, Neat, Smooth and Delicious AKPU FOOD (Cassava Fufu) that has NO foul odour!

We Produce the BEST Akpu Food (Cassava Fufu) in Nigeria.

We DELIVER Akpu Food (Cassava Fufu) to ALL PARTS of Nigeria.

Akpu Food Business is HIGHLY PROFITABLE in Nigeria because MILLIONS OF PEOPLE in Nigeria EAT Akpu Food EVERYDAY!!!

8. CONTACT US:

If you are interested to work with us, contact us through the WhatsApp number on my signature here or drop your WhatsApp number here.

WE LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING WITH YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Walk-in Interview / Vacancy For Digital Marketer / Employers, Stop This, A Good Employee Could Pass You By...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.