Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,387 members, 7,846,633 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion (7686 Views)

(madness Or Fashion) Rapper Kanye West New Haircut That Got People Talking. / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! / Jaiye Kuti Reacts To Rihanna’s Dressing: “This Is Madness” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Karemarealty288(m): 1:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
While our home grown celebrities are flocking their designers and bragging about the costs and values, one American billionaire rapper and businessman is dressing as if the world is coming to an end....They said fashion is never out of style but this very style is weird!! Is he preparing for the unknown? Or soon enter market...cos our people said na small small them dey enter market.

4 Likes

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by tillaman(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
LV don

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by lordm(m): 1:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
He has mental health issues na

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by FiremanX: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
My nigger,,,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Abfinest007(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
He has mental issue d reason for eir divorce

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Karemarealty288(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Looking like Universal soldier in the first picture and ISIS Terrorist in the other.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Ahmed0336(m): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Can't dress like this.

I'll pass.
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Cypress042(m): 2:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Crazy dressing.
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Reinamaria(f): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kevin Hart once said Kanye dresses like an 80s criminal. cheesy

He probably dresses that way to draw attention to himself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Channah1(f): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
He looks insane.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Teenwolf(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
Garbage undecided
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by shilenji(m): 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
If his mental state wasn't known,people would have called it fashion, crazy fashion. Like una no dey wear crazy jeans grin . I like the first dressing tho but the second Na Na Na

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by beautyhd: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
His dressing has always been weird.

No wonder he was producing mad mens clothing for sane men.

5 Likes

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
As usual, he is a bipolar, certified hood classic mumu. That's his own perspective of what uniqueness is.
We have a lot of him out there these days, famous, rich and worshipped by dumber people worldwide.
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
While kanye may have mental issues, his dress design is a code,I represents the mood of homeless people which is his concern and turned it to fashion ideas,some reach people do not gain access to poor people in the black ghetto and most black poor people are not shown on TV, so any time he dresses this way and you see him he is reminding the rich people around him that black people who look to the garbage to get something to wear still exist, even tho no one cares,most of the money from these walking manikin lifestyle of kanye goes to the poor people in the streets of Chicago,so while you would insult him remember why he is doing it,he I a billion dollars reach he doesn't have to dress fly,he is using himself his fame and status to create an awareness. Even billgates shared a picture with kanye they both in thick jackets,same way you feel awkward when you see him dressed this way is same reason why he does it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by KosiGee(m): 6:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Looking like Universal soldier in the first picture and ISIS Terrorist in the other.

Which universal soldier??

He look like an elite member of Somali pirates or a modernised member of Toureg who rides in rugged land rovers robbing travellers across the Sahara
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by LocalStandard1(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don't know why but I've always loved this guy. His style, music, political stance, everything. And I don't even admire celebrities in general.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
omale88:
While kanye may have mental issues, his dress design is a code,I represents the mood of homeless people which is his concern and turned it to fashion ideas,some reach people do not gain access to poor people in the black ghetto and most black poor people are not shown on TV, so any time he dresses this way and you see him he is reminding the rich people around him that black people who look to the garbage to get something to wear still exist, even tho no one cares,most of the money from these walking manikin lifestyle of kanye goes to the poor people in the streets of Chicago,so while you would insult him remember why he is doing it,he I a billion dollars reach he doesn't have to dress fly,he is using himself his fame and status to create an awareness. Even billgates shared a picture with kanye they both in thick jackets,same way you feel awkward when you see him dressed this way is same reason why he does it.

Hmm people will not see this

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Abizz: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
He's simply mad.

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by McStoic(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hilarious I must say grin
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by judedwriter(m): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Too much money...

The problem is how to spend it!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by AndroidAI(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
He partners with brands like Balenciaga. What do you expect? You poor people are always looking for who to talk about, instead of thinking of how to escape poverty.
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by arantess: 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Karemarealty288 post=115248241][/quote]
Like Denzel Washington in " book of Eli"
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by ajekpaks(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
na
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by ruggedtimi(m): 4:46am On Aug 01, 2022
I have come to understand that as a superstar you have to be weird in one aspect...checkout burna boy and Kanye fashion style, they got fame/money so their thought is out of this planet. That fashion style made Kanye more $$$. Most celebrities now dress almost like Kanye
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by abumeinben(m): 11:29am On Aug 01, 2022
This is a subtle but clear message
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Arelyn: 11:52am On Aug 01, 2022
People and their self-righteous viewpoint...It is funny that most people will castigate this but check their wardrobes, they may have one or more distressed, torn, washed clothings and think they are not mad already because I don't know why shredded clothes have to be accepted as normal....

Fashion is acceptable irrespective of what it portrays but the moment there is a consistent herd adherence, then it becomes a statement...This may look stupid at this point in time, but let him get this same outfit on the topmost world celebrities with cult-like followership then in no time you will see that insanity is just lurking behind validation for most people
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Bignuell(m): 1:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
I've come to understand that your mental health doesn't just affect your mood or work peformance or socialization, it also reflect in your dressing
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by illicit(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Person wey don mad
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Karemarealty288(m): 12:05pm On Aug 07, 2022
Kanye.....Kim is available now, maybe you will be abit stable now ..
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Foodqueen(f): 1:51pm On Aug 07, 2022
That's what remains of him after being with Kardashian.

See what jenmer became
See what Lamar became
The list is endless
Re: Kanye West's Dressing....is It A Messge Or Fashion by Karemarealty288(m): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
Foodqueen:
That's what remains of him after being with Kardashian.

See what jenmer became
See what Lamar became
The list is endless

You mean their are infectious.... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out All Of The Leaked Naked Photos Of Rihanna Here 18+ / Linda Ikeji Acquires Multi Million Naira Duplex For Parents (PHOTOS) / Nigerian Gay Model And Linda Ikeji's First Son, Onyx Godwin Shows Off Eggplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.