Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished (2110 Views)

Ronaldo Left FUMING After Bruno Ignores Him In Man United's Draw Against Watford / Dino Zoff: Why Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus For Man Utd / Real Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Left Juventus Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by abc115: 6:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cristiano Ronaldo left Old Trafford before the match finished

https://twitter.com/UtdDistrict/status/1553788662759956480
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by paulolee(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
person wey don frustrate, you no see the goal e miss for first half?
erick de try gv am tips but he still de feel like god
dey sub am for diallo and the diallo score within two mins to prove say united no even need cr7 atall...
now he left even before the match ended....I no blame am atall, na the soft united I blame, barca n madrid are to big to take such trash..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Shhhhhhsh: 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is the reason why all top teams in Europe rejected him. The guy is just focused on individual achievements.

6 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Truvelisback(m): 11:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Shhhhhhsh:
This is the reason why all top teams in Europe rejected him. The guy is just focused on individual achievements.
Another reason is that, he is a Backsit driver. He wants to control or dominate a Coach of a club. ITK is also his problem. Inability to be submissive to higher authority.

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by uthlaw: 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
E go scatter there team!

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Iretii0511(m): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Messi fans just feel they have to bring CR7 down by all means to promote Messi. That’s why they wait on any opportunity to discredit Ronaldo at all cost.

He left the stadium with the sanction of the coach himself and it's not even CR7 alone that left but ehn, agenda must agend.

I wonder why the success of one man gives these people so much pains and they feel they have to bring him down at all cost.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Ade1177: 5:50am On Aug 01, 2022
paulolee:
dey sub am for diallo and the diallo score within two mins to prove say united no even need cr7 atall...
now he left even before the match ended....I no blame am atall, na the soft united I blame, barca n madrid are to big to take such trash..
He left with about 7 other people ooo

Geez!

Before talking just get the correct news first before bashing him

Even before the match ended some other players left too

Ronaldo played well for someone that was playing with Chong on the right, he gave so many assist to gernacho and Gernacho impressed the coach

Ronaldo is human too, stop hating him for no reason

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by paulolee(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Ade1177:

He left with about 7 other people ooo

Geez!

Before talking just get the correct news first before bashing him

Even before the match ended some other players left too

Ronaldo played well for someone that was playing with Chong on the right, he gave so many assist to gernacho and Gernacho impressed the coach

Ronaldo is human too, stop hating him for no reason
his human, dts why he is bent on running away from d same club he took to Europa even knowing dt he met dt in ucl football
why is he making it looks like he isnt also at fault for united bad season, him de feel say e too perfect or big pass the club

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Ade1177: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2022
paulolee:

his human, dts why he is bent on running away from d same club he took to Europa even knowing dt he met dt in ucl football
why is he making it looks like he isnt also at fault for united bad season, him de feel say e too perfect or big pass the club
well true

But that guy has played all his 18yrs at the very very top

I can understand how he feels that united is not his level

But he's aging and he is not accepting that he is no longer the cr7 of before but A for effort wanting more glory for himself even at 37

Most PEOPLE RETIRE AT 35
Look at Rooney, he looks like a granpa compared to Ronaldo

so give the guy credit

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Cypher45: 7:46am On Aug 01, 2022
This guy self cool down europa is not the end of world.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by paulolee(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Ade1177:
well true

But he's aging and he is not accepting that he is no longer the cr7 of before but A for effort wanting more glory for himself even at 37

Most PEOPLE RETIRE AT 35

so give the guy credit
bro zlatan is 40, giggs played longer, give him credit for playing till 37 and feeling he is still in his prime thinking all clubs need him and he is bigger than united?
my gee, any big club playing UCL dt signs cr7 is doing him a huge favor, even united too is even helping him going by the huge wage he is getting, maybe united still needs him for d business sense of football...
law of diminishing return av set it, dts nature n d best he could do is to accept it....life is very easy, if u no hot, it means u aint hot, no need to de sugar coat am...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Shhhhhhsh: 11:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
Another reason is that, he is a Backsit driver. He wants to control or dominate a Coach of a club. ITK is also his problem. Inability to be submissive to higher authority.
He is egocentric!

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Truvelisback(m): 11:17am On Aug 01, 2022
Shhhhhhsh:
He is egocentric!
That's very bad. Even though i am a Man utd fan, i detest him because of these behaviours. He was also the major reason Ole got sacked quickly. No matter how skillful u are, learn to be humble and submissive to higher authority. This is why Messi is different from him. It was the same thing Lukaku wanted to do to Thomas Tuchel. Thomas Tuchel quickly parked him like an old Scrab Car until he came back to his senses.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Ade1177: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
paulolee:

bro zlatan is 40, giggs played longer, give him credit for playing till 37 and feeling he is still in his prime thinking all clubs need him and he is bigger than united?
my gee, any big club playing UCL dt signs cr7 is doing him a huge favor, even united too is even helping him going by the huge wage he is getting, maybe united still needs him for d business sense of football...
law of diminishing return av set it, dts nature n d best he could do is to accept it....life is very easy, if u no hot, it means u aint hot, no need to de sugar coat am...
I'm not arguing

I'm just saying based on last season performance for the so called 37 yrs old

I'll take him under top 5 strikers in premier league even above Kane

He's better than over 20 strikers in the ucl and premier league

Not because of his past glory
But his performance infront of goal as a STRIKER
(not as a pressing monster that you people are looking for in a striker)

All my days I have never seen messi and neymar press anyone

And Ronaldo is being bashed for what his fellow superstar colleagues are doing

The strikers that press are the young blood that still has a name to prove

Messi, Ronaldo and neymar are made already, they don't press they walk around and others do the marking

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by paulolee(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ade1177:
I'm not arguing

I'm just saying based on last season performance for the so called 37 yrs old

I'll take him under top 5 strikers in premier league even above Kane

He's better than over 20 strikers in the ucl and premier league

Not because of his past glory
But his performance infront of goal as a STRIKER
(not as a pressing monster that you people are looking for in a striker)

All my days I have never seen messi and neymar press anyone

And Ronaldo is being bashed for what his fellow superstar colleagues are doing

The strikers that press are the young blood that still has a name to prove

Messi, Ronaldo and neymar are made already, they don't press they walk around and others do the marking

I agree with you bt ur mistake is placing messi and neyma style with dt of cr7.....messi n neyma style are different, dey are wingers dt can also play as midfielders or supporting striker n dnt need much pressing because dey play behind a box striker dt does the pressing but cr7 is a top9 n would be needed to press, if he stands idle ot walks around wen the opponent are building play it will affect his other players...
if cr7 cnt do the pressing or no dt young to do such, he should shift back, play as a supporting striker or as a midfielder n allow a youger player do d pressing, the result is dt he would end up with more assist than goals...
being a striker or a top9, dt pressing is a must no matter d age, take a look as the likes of benzema, lewa, suarez n even wen messi plays as a false9, they must push d defense with high pressing...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by ThierryJay: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol, and he was so egocentric on Saturday saying "the King plays on Sunday". He never knew he was referring to Messi who was absolutely phenomenal yesterday enroute winning his 41st career trophy. Meanwhile the fake king disappeared on Sunday grin.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Ade1177: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
paulolee:

I agree with you bt ur mistake is placing messi and neyma style with dt of cr7.....messi n neyma style are different, dey are wingers dt can also play as midfielders or supporting striker n dnt need much pressing because dey play behind a box striker dt does the pressing but cr7 is a top9 n would be needed to press, if he stands idle ot walks around wen the opponent are building play it will affect his other players...
if cr7 cnt do the pressing or no dt young to do such, he should shift back, play as a supporting striker or as a midfielder n allow a youger player do d pressing, the result is dt he would end up with more assist than goals...
being a striker or a top9, dt pressing is a must no matter d age, take a look as the likes of benzema, lewa, suarez n even wen messi plays as a false9, they must push d defense with high pressing...
Jesus is lord

Can you listen to yourself?

A midfielder and winger doesn't need more pressing?

Seriously? Who now needs more pressing?

Infact the only people that need pressing the most are wingers and the midfield

Watch Liverpool

You can't because you love messi hate Ronaldo

There's no law that says you can't love both

I love both messi and Ronaldo

I don't have to say

"Strikers need to press more than wingers and midfielders" because I like one above another

Geez!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Shhhhhhsh: 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truvelisback:
That's very bad. Even though i am a Man utd fan, i detest him because of these behaviours. He was also the major reason Ole got sacked quickly. No matter how skillful u are, learn to be humble and submissive to higher authority. This is why Messi is different from him. It was the same thing Lukaku wanted to do to Thomas Tuchel. Thomas Tuchel quickly parked him like an old Scrab Car until he came back to his senses.
Lol... you're right!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Krisdan(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ronaldo talk true ooo.."media go bring up him name just to get attention".the fact be say no be only cr7 leave be4 tym ,even Diego dalot join but him matter no cast reach cr7
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Kingcalls: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
paulolee:

Ur hatred for Ronaldo will keep on disgracing u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Kingcalls: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ade1177:
Jesus is lord

Can you listen to yourself?

A midfielder and winger doesn't need more pressing?

Seriously? Who now needs more pressing?

Infact the only people that need pressing the most are wingers and the midfield

Watch Liverpool

You can't because you love messi hate Ronaldo

There's no law that says you can't love both

I love both messi and Ronaldo

I don't have to say

"Strikers need to press more than wingers and midfielders" because I like one above another

Geez!

Its like u dont know this paulolee...he is a hater... he dreams and lives Ronaldo... I pity him so much cos he will be disappointed again this season ... Ronaldo will play champions league
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by paulolee(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kingcalls:

Its like u dont know this paulolee...he is a hater... he dreams and lives Ronaldo... I pity him so much cos he will be disappointed again this season ... Ronaldo will play champions league
play UCL with which team?? person wey all big clubs don reject....u mean e go ball ucl with sporting or Napoli? sure say dm never rejecy am too??
so it sounds nice to you for cr7 to dump the same team he met in 2nd n took to 6th for another UCL team.....if na messi u go call am Bad luck and fruad....ur hypocrisy stinks

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Ade1177: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
paulolee:

play UCL with which team?? person wey all big clubs don reject....u mean e go ball ucl with sporting or Napoli? sure say dm never rejecy am too??
so it sounds nice to you for cr7 to dump the same team he met in 2nd n took to 6th for another UCL team.....if na messi u go call am Bad luck and fruad....ur hypocrisy stinks

Lol

How did he take them to 6th ooo?

It's funny how people refer to last season like it means because you finish 2nd last season means you're automatically better than the person that finished 4th last season in the current season

[/b]Then by that logic athletic Madrid won LA Liga the season they won it, then automatically they should be better than real Madrid the next season abi because they brought in one star player?[b]

United was 6th because they conceded so many goals in defence
So many
That's defence problem man,

[/b]Even if it's Liverpool and city that collect wotowoto 57 goals in defence they will also finish 6th!!!!!!![b]

He did his job by scoring 18goals which is higher than all other strikers in the premier league last season

The people above him were wingers Salah and son

If united didn't concede 57 goals and they didn't even score upto 57 goals, they would have finished 3rd or 4th

So brother Ronaldo did his job "which is to score"

United was let down by defence. Ronaldo is not a defender

And messi is not the reason PSG won the league

Mbappe was the sole reason PSG won the league
Overall best In all

If there was no mbappe

Messi 6 goals would have made psg finish 8th!!!!!
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by freshpzy1(m): 5:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by BlaqFaze: 6:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Ade1177:

Lol

It's funny how people refer to last season like it means because you finish 2nd last season means you're automatically better than the person that finished 4th last season in the current season

[/b]Then by that logic athletic Madrid won LA Liga the season they won it, then automatically they should be better than real Madrid the next season abi because they brought in one star player?[b]

So many

[/b]Even if it's Liverpool and city that collect wotowoto 57 goals in defence they will also finish 6th!!!!!!![b]

He did his job by scoring 18goals which is higher than all other strikers in the premier league last season

If united didn't concede 57 goals and they didn't even score upto 57 goals, they would have finished 3rd or 4th

Overall best In all

If there was no mbappe

Super Story grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by BlaqFaze: 6:27am On Aug 02, 2022
Ade1177:
well true

Most PEOPLE RETIRE AT 35

so give the guy credit
Lol...Ac Milan gave a contract extension to a 41 years old Zlatan who just had surgery and he'll be out for the season

36 years old Dzeko recently turned down a contract from Dortmund to stay with Inter...so we should stop all these 37 years old BS.

Next season Barca and PSG, two heavyweights are set to fight it for Messi's signature while the other is getting tossed around Europe like a cheap commodity.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by paulolee(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Ade1177:

Lol

So many

Overall best In all

If there was no mbappe

football is not a game u assume because alot changes wen on player is in on out, PSG jus won a trophy last Sunday without mbappe n messi scored, assuming mbappe played, u would say PSG cnt win a cup without mbappe
Also cr7 led united to 6th because his presence changed everything including the game plan, If united didn't sign cr7, dey won't finish dt badly, it would be 3rd or 4th... dts my own assumption
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Ade1177: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2022
paulolee:

football is not a game u assume because alot changes wen on player is in on out, PSG jus won a trophy last Sunday without mbappe n messi scored, assuming mbappe played, u would say PSG cnt win a cup without mbappe
Also cr7 led united to 6th because his presence changed everything including the game plan, If united didn't sign cr7, dey won't finish dt badly, it would be 3rd or 4th... dts my own assumption
Leave cr7 alone

Did cr7 change the everything in defence?

Just leave the guy already, the idiots that led united to 6th are still playing

People just love ignoring those idiots in defence and focus on cr7 because it's easy to attack cr7

Watch Liverpool vs united 5.0

The defence was so bad
Liverpool after 5th goal started pitying united defence

[/b]They stopped attacking!!![b]

Anyways let's continue leaving them and focus on cr7, maguire didn't lead united to 6th?

Ronaldo will score, maguire will equalize

Watch city 4.0, Liverpool 5.0, 4.0

Any coach with half a brain will know it's the fucking defence that was shit
Even Brighton 4.0

0.0 means the strikers are bad but defence is good because defence didn't allow goals in but strikers didn't score

Conceding 4, 5 is defence problem

Forget about the season they finished 2nd

Blame them, if Madrid concede 57 goals
We won't say because they won last season and say well done
Criticize the defence
All of them in defence are fucking millionaires with heavy wages, Ronaldo is not the only one collecting salary,
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by paulolee(m): 10:25am On Aug 02, 2022
Ade1177:

Leave cr7 alone

Did cr7 change the everything in defence?

Just leave the guy already, the idiots that led united to 6th are still playing

People just love ignoring those idiots in defence and focus on cr7 because it's easy to attack cr7

Watch Liverpool vs united 5.0

The defence was so bad
Liverpool after 5th goal started pitying united defence

[/b]They stopped attacking!!![b]

Anyways let's continue leaving them and focus on cr7, maguire didn't lead united to 6th?

Ronaldo will score, maguire will equalize

Watch city 4.0, Liverpool 5.0, 4.0

Any coach with half a brain will know it's the fucking defence that was shit
Even Brighton 4.0

0.0 means the strikers are bad but defence is good because defence didn't allow goals in but strikers didn't score

Conceding 4, 5 is defence problem

Forget about the season they finished 2nd

Blame them, if Madrid concede 57 goals
We won't say because they won last season and say well done
Criticize the defence
All of them in defence are fucking millionaires with heavy wages, Ronaldo is not the only one collecting salary,

but dt same team n defense led united to second...if cr7 leaves, dis same defense would easily make UCL football...I hear u
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by Ade1177: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2022
paulolee:

but dt same team n defense led united to second...if cr7 leaves, dis same defense would easily make UCL football...I hear u

Bro

Let's end it,
Season will soon start

Then we will know whatsup
I give you people 1 month max

Erik will expose Rashford, Elanga, telles, Wan bisaka, varane, Lindelof, Scot, van de beek(I don't see the hype in this Guy, even watched him full at Everton. He's too weak, he wad good in Ajax but his confidence dropped massively since Ole dropped him)

Compare all these guys with Tottenham, Liverpool, city, arsenal and Chelsea players in the same position

And lie to yourself they are good enough for top football
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by ugwuadudave(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
But i think the main reason for this "Ronaldo is the fault" accusations is due to the trolling of Messi during Barca's bad times. And now, Messi fans see this period as a chance to troll their own.

My opinion though. grin grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Left Old Trafford Before The Match Finished by uthlaw: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
ugwuadudave:
But i think the main reason for this "Ronaldo is the fault" accusations is due to the trolling of Messi during Barca's bad times. And now, Messi fans see this period as a chance to troll their own.

My opinion though. grin grin grin
your opinion is nonsense.... Messi has nothing to do with top European teams rejecting Rinaldo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

VIDEO: Top 17 Dirtiest And Most Aggressive Football Players Ever / Football Betting Scam U Must Avoid. / Players We Taught They Would Flop But Didn't Flop In Epl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.