Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Which City In The East Can Compare To This? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City In The East Can Compare To This? (3894 Views)

Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? (as Seen On Quora) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Landlord97: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
akinremiayomide:
Okoro will not kill me with laff grin
see who wanna turn our land to eldorado meanwhile your alaigbo is a backward shithole .
You all pack yourself like sardines to SW for survivals lol
You wanna make our region Livabe while every creature is alaigbo are jumping on next available bus to SW grin
Come see how your kinmens sleeps underbrigdes after running after cars to sell galas and sachet waters,fake chargers and ugwu leafs grin
Set awon audio billionaires,nah you develop china,hong Kong,New York and Johannesburg while alaigbo still remains a primitive village.

We knw y’all to be chest beaters,reason we don’t give a FVCK about you guys

See f00l telling me yorubas are lazy,meanwhile your lazy youth litters Asia prisons while many are on death roll all because of trafficking.
The ladies has taken over prostitution professions while those parading them self as business are arm robbers.
You claim to be business oriented,meanwhile your region is the poverty capital of south.
Southeast generated 29b while OYO state alone generated 68b 2019,no be juju be that?

Okoro make I stop here jhare,until you wannabe china develop your region to make it livable ,then We will take you guys serious
Lastly,don’t ever compare your mushroom tribe to the great yoruba race
The diffs is fvcking clear
I know you are very stupid and unintelligent, you jumped from your silly comparison of your shitholean Ibadan with the great Enugu AWKA AND IMO, now you are comparing crimes tell me which people on earth are crime Free,IS IT YOUR FELLOW YORUBAS ALWAYS KILLING MUTILATING AND HARVESTING REMAINS OF HUMAN BOTH THE DEAD AND THE LIVING, or your corrupt unintelligent students who would gladly pay a huge sum of amount only to remain in poverty and lack, with their cowardice phobia of not ever ready to explore other places, birthing morons, riff raffs like you who believe Ibadan is the best town ahead of ENUGU AwKa and IMO, should I talk about Your BROTHERS ALWAYS CONVICTED FOR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES,DUE TO LAZINESS AND WICKEDNESS YOU LOT LAZY AROUND LOOKING FOR A PERSON TO FALL VICTIM OF YOUR CORRUPT FRAUDULENT AND RITUALISTIC ACTIVITIES, .
YES WE ARE IN SOUTHWEST,WE COME THERE, REMOVE YOU ALL YORUBAS FROM YOUR ANCESTRAL LANDS,BUY THEM ALL AND CONVERT YOU TO TENANTS, AFTER YOU MUST HAVE SQUANDERED THE MONEY ON OWANBE.
Very bittered and wicked souls, herdsmen are about taking over the Ibadan by the time, they bombed it down, at least you will wake up to build a stinking free town,go and tackle with herdsmen,stop comparing yourself with IGBOS,we are greater than you in all ramifications both in commerce, technology, academics, entertainment,e.t.c.
All you guys think and ponder about is IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS, what is the obsession filled with hate and jealousy towards IGBOS, can't you post your dirty stinking unorganized poohole of Ibadan without dragging IGBOS, to your unliveable slums and squalid only fit for � PIGS to habitate .
It is an insult comparing yourself to the East, with your Dead outdated Ibadan,am replying you because I don't want foreigner's who visits here to downgrade Nigeria as a whole, cause I know Nigerians know the Truth about the best since you don't travel as questions on Twitter Facebook make research and stop being naive okay.
Am done with you okay if you like keep believing lies anything that makes you sleep at night though.
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Landlord97:
I know you are very stupid and unintelligent, you jumped from your silly comparison of your shitholean Ibadan with the great Enugu AWKA AND IMO, now you are comparing crimes tell me which people on earth are crime Free,IS IT YOUR FELLOW YORUBAS ALWAYS KILLING MUTILATING AND HARVESTING REMAINS OF HUMAN BOTH THE DEAD AND THE LIVING, or your corrupt unintelligent students who would gladly pay a huge sum of amount only to remain in poverty and lack, with their cowardice phobia of not ever ready to explore other places, birthing morons, riff raffs like you who believe Ibadan is the best town ahead of ENUGU AwKa and IMO, should I talk about Your BROTHERS ALWAYS CONVICTED FOR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES,DUE TO LAZINESS AND WICKEDNESS YOU LOT LAZY AROUND LOOKING FOR A PERSON TO FALL VICTIM OF YOUR CORRUPT FRAUDULENT AND RITUALISTIC ACTIVITIES, .
YES WE ARE IN SOUTHWEST,WE COME THERE, REMOVE YOU ALL YORUBAS FROM YOUR ANCESTRAL LANDS,BUY THEM ALL AND CONVERT YOU TO TENANTS, AFTER YOU MUST HAVE SQUANDERED THE MONEY ON OWANBE.
Very bittered and wicked souls, herdsmen are about taking over the Ibadan by the time, they bombed it down, at least you will wake up to build a stinking free town,go and tackle with herdsmen,stop comparing yourself with IGBOS,we are greater than you in all ramifications both in commerce, technology, academics, entertainment,e.t.c.
All you guys think and ponder about is IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS, what is the obsession filled with hate and jealousy towards IGBOS, can't you post your dirty stinking unorganized poohole of Ibadan without dragging IGBOS, to your unliveable slums and squalid only fit for � PIGS to habitate .
It is an insult comparing yourself to the East, with your Dead outdated Ibadan,am replying you because I don't want foreigner's who visits here to downgrade Nigeria as a whole, cause I know Nigerians know the Truth about the best since you don't travel as questions on Twitter Facebook make research and stop being naive okay.
Am done with you okay if you like keep believing lies anything that makes you sleep at night though.
you are a dullard,
How will igbos own properties more than indigenes??
That shows how stupid you are
You called 2x2 shops properties??
You are a fool for believing those your uncles telling you lies when they come home for Christmas.
Igbos rents house here ,if them do rubbish,yoruba landlord boot them out like thrash
I didn’t forget how you guys shouted “marginalization” when you were deprived rents In oshodi.
You haven’t developed your village but wanna make SW Dubai grin
A backward region which generated 29b while oyo state alone generated 68b 2019.
Poverty capital of south grin

You deluded being still claim to be educated than yorubas,you must be dreaming grin
Your claim of Igbos better than yorubas in terms of entertainments shows I have been engaging a deranged fellow verbally .

Bye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by TMwise1942: 8:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
undecided

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Landlord97: 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
akinremiayomide:
you are a dullard,
How will igbos own properties more than indigenes??
That shows how stupid you are
You called 2x2 shops properties??
You are a fool for believing those your uncles telling you lies when they come home for Christmas.
Igbos rents house here ,if them do rubbish,yoruba landlord boot them out like thrash
I didn’t forget how you guys shouted “marginalization” when you were deprived rents In oshodi.
You haven’t developed your village but wanna make SW Dubai grin
A backward region which generated 29b while oyo state alone generated 68b 2019.
Poverty capital of south grin

You deluded being still claim to be educated than yorubas,you must be dreaming grin
Your claim of Igbos better than yorubas in terms of entertainments shows I have been engaging a deranged fellow verbally .

Bye
You lots talk about poverty, but in reality you are YORUBAS ARE STINKINGLY POOR I MEAN POVERTY, it's only in Yoruba land i saw the highest numbers of beggars, very dirty stinking environment, old mud houses with thatches,which ultimately depicts poverty.
You can never measure up to The great IGBO In wealth in natural resources God blessed us with Crude oil, Natural gas,coal, bitumen, limestone,palm oil and a lot more, WHILST YOU YORUBAS ONLY HAVE COCO which has already finished, instead of you to pray God that he bestow your land with great wealth of natural resources, you go about hating and jealousy towards IGBOS.
IGBOS are far more richer than YORUBA individually, okay tell me one YORUBA Man who made his money without federal government help especially the richest people amongst you, FROM Adenuga down to Alakija all were given government wealth and our natural resources, you lots connive with Fulani and the West (British and U.S) till today, with your lie media and fraudulent activities.
Imagine Ibadan generating such an amount from which source of tax or i.g.r method,is it your poor looking rag tag, scrapped faces people that generated such amount, thieves, with their usual fake propaganda filled with corrupt untrustworthy reports, Ibadan generated such an amount yet looking like it is still in the 1930s .
OGA YOU GUYS ARE FILLED WITH FAKE,FAKE I.G.R,FAKE DEVELOPMENT,FAKE FAKE FAKE.VERY CORRUPT PEOPLE WHO ARE ETERNALLY DEPENDING ON FRAUDULENT AND CORRUPT PRACTICES IN BUILDING HER NATION If you guys don't stop you will wake to see yourselves churning fake engineer's, medical practitioners, tutor's and a lot more continue deceiving yourselves and leave in FAKE.
BYE
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Landlord97:
You lots talk about poverty, but in reality you are YORUBAS ARE STINKINGLY POOR I MEAN POVERTY, it's only in Yoruba land i saw the highest numbers of beggars, very dirty stinking environment, old mud houses with thatches,which ultimately depicts poverty.
You can never measure up to The great IGBO In wealth in natural resources God blessed us with Crude oil, Natural gas,coal, bitumen, limestone,palm oil and a lot more, WHILST YOU YORUBAS ONLY HAVE COCO which has already finished, instead of you to pray God that he bestow your land with great wealth of natural resources, you go about hating and jealousy towards IGBOS.
IGBOS are far more richer than YORUBA individually, okay tell me one YORUBA Man who made his money without federal government help especially the richest people amongst you, FROM Adenuga down to Alakija all were given government wealth and our natural resources, you lots connive with Fulani and the West (British and U.S) till today, with your lie media and fraudulent activities.
Imagine Ibadan generating such an amount from which source of tax or i.g.r method,is it your poor looking rag tag, scrapped faces people that generated such amount, thieves, with their usual fake propaganda filled with corrupt untrustworthy reports, Ibadan generated such an amount yet looking like it is still in the 1930s .
OGA YOU GUYS ARE FILLED WITH FAKE,FAKE I.G.R,FAKE DEVELOPMENT,FAKE FAKE FAKE.VERY CORRUPT PEOPLE WHO ARE ETERNALLY DEPENDING ON FRAUDULENT AND CORRUPT PRACTICES IN BUILDING HER NATION If you guys don't stop you will wake to see yourselves churning fake engineer's, medical practitioners, tutor's and a lot more continue deceiving yourselves and leave in FAKE.
BYE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I've 8m, I'm Looking For A Country I Can Travel To For Msc Program Apart From UK / Travelling To Malaysia: Wat Is The Bta? / Where Is The Best Motor Park When Travelling To Kano From Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.